Page 241 of 279 FirstFirst ... 141191216231238239240241242243244251266 ... LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,615 of 4185

Re: Share your Duffy Photos

So Busch Gardens closes to the public and then is open 7 hours (7 p.m. to 2 a.m. or something like that) for a separate admission charge? I'm thinking of doing the Busch Gardens Europe Halloween thing in Virginia next year (was there in 2006 for a normal time) and this year they had a promotion that if you paid for a day's admission you could come back as many times as you want at night for free during that time. Hopefully I can just stay for the night on the same day since I'll be staying in Virginia Beach and that is in Williamsburg so I'd want to just do it all at once.

Quote Originally Posted by JillT View Post
    Those first three photos are especially adorable, First Star!

Thanks!

Bonus picture:

• Helloooooo Duffy!

Aimster, the photo with the blue background is the coolest!
    It is snowing here today. Our township declared a "snow emergency".

• Helloooooo Duffy!

TFS, really great photos of them by the tree. Shellie May fits in that sled so well!

Aimster, Duffy looks so cute in his Christmas sweater and "Santa loves me" pin.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilovegreataur View Post
    TFS, really great photos of them by the tree. Shellie May fits in that sled so well!
    Thanks! The sled has actually been a part of our Christmas decorations for as long as I can remember. Duffy and Shellie May borrowed it from its usual occupant -- a polar bear dressed as Santa Claus. I think that's why I love SCT so much. It just fits right into our Christmas Eve traditions.

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Quote Originally Posted by JillT View Post
    So Busch Gardens closes to the public and then is open 7 hours (7 p.m. to 2 a.m. or something like that) for a separate admission charge? I'm thinking of doing the Busch Gardens Europe Halloween thing in Virginia next year (was there in 2006 for a normal time) and this year they had a promotion that if you paid for a day's admission you could come back as many times as you want at night for free during that time. Hopefully I can just stay for the night on the same day since I'll be staying in Virginia Beach and that is in Williamsburg so I'd want to just do it all at once.
    No the park closed at 5pm to day guests and Christmas Town is from 6-11pm. But you can get in with your Christmas Town tickets starting at like 3:00 though. The Tampa park does it different than Williamsburg because BG Tampa is open year-round, whereas Williamsburg is not. So at the Williamsburg park, their Howl-O-Scream & Christmas Town events are basically full day tickets because on non-event days, their park is closed. Not so with Tampa - so their Halloween & Christmas offerings are separate ticket events like Disney.

But.... Busch Gardens Tampa has daytime Christmas offerings that are different from Christmas Town too. They have a few shows you can only see with daytime admission.

The Tampa park has an "unlimited admission" ticket option for Christmas Town, which is $89. If you plan on going a few times it's a good deal. Passholders get the deepest discounts on admission ($25/$35 depending on what night you go). Advance tickets for non passholders are $40/$50 depending on what night you go. Day-of tickets are I think $80 if you purchase at the ticket booths.

Quote Originally Posted by aimster View Post
    No the park closed at 5pm to day guests and Christmas Town is from 6-11pm. But you can get in with your Christmas Town tickets starting at like 3:00 though. The Tampa park does it different than Williamsburg because BG Tampa is open year-round, whereas Williamsburg is not. So at the Williamsburg park, their Howl-O-Scream & Christmas Town events are basically full day tickets because on non-event days, their park is closed. Not so with Tampa - so their Halloween & Christmas offerings are separate ticket events like Disney.

But.... Busch Gardens Tampa has daytime Christmas offerings that are different from Christmas Town too. They have a few shows you can only see with daytime admission.

The Tampa park has an "unlimited admission" ticket option for Christmas Town, which is $89. If you plan on going a few times it's a good deal. Passholders get the deepest discounts on admission ($25/$35 depending on what night you go). Advance tickets for non passholders are $40/$50 depending on what night you go. Day-of tickets are I think $80 if you purchase at the ticket booths.
    Thank you for that detailed explanation. Yes, the one in Williamsburg was like $89 for as many Halloween times as you wanted to go. That makes sense about it being closed otherwise since it's farther north.

Quote Originally Posted by The First Star View Post
    Thanks! The sled has actually been a part of our Christmas decorations for as long as I can remember. Duffy and Shellie May borrowed it from its usual occupant -- a polar bear dressed as Santa Claus. I think that's why I love SCT so much. It just fits right into our Christmas Eve traditions.
    Saw a sled today at MK that would be perfect for the bears- but they put Mickey and Minnie in it-what is up with that? LOL
    Last edited by mmommie; 12-10-2013 at 05:48 PM.

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

So yesterday Duffy got some mail from one of his "cousins" in Japan!

Please disregard the unmade bed in all of the pictures. Duffy and I were so excited that nothing could keep us from the care package! The pictures aren't the greatest quality cause I took them with my phone, but I still wanted to share them.

Duffy was so excited to see the package he couldn't wait!

The scissors were a bit hard to handle, but he was able to open the package with some help.

He knew someone special was inside so he had to take a peek!

pretty shopping bag

Shellie May has joined our family!

some new outfits

mug and memo set

yummy snacks

and some light reading

Thank you so much DuffyD!

The cutest furry models ever.

Quote Originally Posted by gurgi View Post
    The combined costumes are fantastic, and the details are adorable. One thing I noticed is that the mittens are removable! OLC must have listened when people complained about the mittens on the coats last year being attached. It's SO nice to be able to remove them if you don't want the bears to wear them. The "double bow" on ShellieMay does make her head look small, but it's an interesting concept, and the new bow actually has a velcro strap to keep the old bow from moving around, so it's more like a single unit.
    I noticed that the combined bow made Shellie May's head look really small, too. At first, I thought it was the larger bow itself and that it was throwing off the perspective.

But when I took a closer look, I realized it was the double elastic that was physically squeezing her face.

So I tucked the elastic band from the plain red bow behind it before I attached it to the plaid bow. I can't see that elastic at all now, and her face looks normal again with just one elastic band.

Wow, the mug looks even better in your photo, stephaluna, than on the official site. What a lovely shade of blue. I've always thought about adding it to my wish lists, but I always put it off. Looks like I'll finally have to get it.

• North American Duffeteer

A good night to all Duffeteers.

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
    Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
    Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011

• Munchings & Crunchings

Yeah, I have to say the website picture doesn't do the mug justice. Stephaluna's picture is what it looks like in person. It's so cute, and it's my favorite mug.