Page 242 of 255 FirstFirst ... 142192232239240241242243244245252 ... LastLast
Results 3,616 to 3,630 of 3815

Re: Share your Duffy Photos

Quote Originally Posted by stephaluna View Post
    Please disregard the unmade bed in all of the pictures. Duffy and I were so excited that nothing could keep us from the care package! The pictures aren't the greatest quality cause I took them with my phone, but I still wanted to share them.

pretty shopping bag

Shellie May has joined our family!

Thank you so much DuffyD!

The cutest furry models ever.

Congratulations! Duffy has a new friend just in time to celebrate the season!

• Pals: Bart and Duffy

It is 2 weeks before Christmas and Santa was coming through the neighborhoods. I forgot and started hearing a lot of fire engine sirens. "Wow, there must be a lot of fires!" I thought. Then, I remembered! I shouted, "Santa's coming!" We rushed out just in time to see him coming down the street.

After scoring a full-size candy cane, the nice fireman took Duffy and Shellie May over to the truck for a photo.

Ho Ho Ho!

We were actually lucky that the expected snow came later than scheduled. The roads are now covered with snow again.
    Last edited by Ilovegreataur; 12-14-2013 at 06:40 PM.

That's so cool that the fireman posed with Duffy and Shellie May. That was good natured of him. My Duffy is SOOOOO jealous.

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Duffy & I went to WDW on Friday for some fun.

We first stopped at the Magic Kingdom to see big Duffy as it was the last day of the Secret Santa "Limited Time Magic" thing.

Posing under the Christmas tree in Town Square while waiting in line to see the Duffster.

Magic Kingdom was busy!

Watched the Move It! Shake It! Celebrate It! street party go by before heading into Starbucks for some much needed coffee.

The Dapper Dans were performing, so we stopped to see them do their holiday set.

The crowds were getting to me so we hightailed it out of MK and took the monorail over to Epcot for the rest of the day. They were busy too, but that park is so big it eats the crowds pretty good so it didn't feel as crowded as is actually was.

Stopped at Club Cool to try the new soda flavors. The melon one from Thailand and the raspberry creme one from Zimbabwe were the best. The pineapple one from Greece wasn't bad either.

Of course we had to see big Duffy at Epcot too!

We had some fun at Disney Traders (the Duffy shop).

Big tree!

Got the holiday waffle sandwich for lunch. The waffle was made of stuffing batter, then topped with turkey, gravy & cranberry relish. OMG it was amazing!

Over at the Pooh meet & greet in the UK we got a big surprise... Piglet was greeting with Tigger! I haven't seen Piglet in ages (usually only place you can see him these days is the Crystal Palace at MK). And it was MY Tigger greeting too, which was awesome because he recognized me & was soooo happy to see me! It was total mayhem.

We saw the Japanese storyteller for "Holidays Around the World". She told of the Daruma doll and how the Japanese celebrate New Year's.

Having some fun in Mitsukoshi.

This is Milk, the Arctic Bear.

We then went to see Santa & Mrs. Claus! Duffy told Santa he wants a Mickey shirt for Christmas.

We saw the storytellers in Germany & Norway. The Norwegian one was FUNNY!

Fish & chips for dinner! Plus we were killing time between British Revolution sets. Love those guys!

Right after I took this photo, a Japanese tourist came up and asked if he could take a photo of Duffy. Of course he could!

We love Victoria Gardens in Canada!

Another shot of the big tree... this time lit up.

There was no wait at the Character Spot, so we went in to see some friends...

Mickey loved Duffy's boots (they're the ones from his Home Sweet Christmas costume).

Goofy was living up to his name that night!

Minnie was happy to see Duffy.

It's not a visit to Epcot until we see Captain EO!

Duffy found Nemo!

We had a fun day!
    Last edited by aimster; 12-15-2013 at 01:52 PM.

The waffle sandwich DOES sound good! Is that fur on Duffy's boots or on the cuffs of his jeans? Also, how does Club Cool work?

Quote Originally Posted by JillT View Post
    The waffle sandwich DOES sound good! Is that fur on Duffy's boots or on the cuffs of his jeans? Also, how does Club Cool work?
    The fleece is on the boots (and they're lined with it too!).

Club Cool is pretty simple... you just go in, find a drink station that's not busy, grab a paper cup and start trying the sodas. It's free and all you care to drink!

Where is Club Cool?

Quote Originally Posted by Ilovegreataur View Post
    Where is Club Cool?
    At Epcot by the big fountain in Future World.

Yesterday Duffy went to the Efteling with me, the Efteling is a themepark in the Netherlands.

Duffy didn't want to cross-country skiing but a picture with this guy he wanted very gladly.

Duffy Loved riding VogelRok, a indoor rollercoaster.

Wheeee, I'm high!

This was Duffy first time out and he very liked it!

DuffyNLfan,
    welcome!
    Your Duffy looks like he had a great time.
    ILG

• I Heart ShellieMay!

It is 2 weeks before Christmas and Santa was coming through the neighborhoods. I forgot and started hearing a lot of fire engine sirens. "Wow, there must be a lot of fires!" I thought. Then, I remembered! I shouted, "Santa's coming!" We rushed out just in time to see him coming down the street.

After scoring a full-size candy cane, the nice fireman took Duffy and Shellie May over to the truck for a photo.

Ho Ho Ho!

We were actually lucky that the expected snow came later than scheduled. The roads are now covered with snow again.
    Are you anywhere near West Chester, PA, ILG? My good friend lives there and she posted pictures on her Instagram of fire truck Santa in her neighborhood last week. It seems to be a PA thing! We don't have that out here. Cute pictures!

Not too far. Before buying this house, we lived in a township adjacent to West Chester and had a West Chester mailing address.

It takes about 35-40 minutes to get there from my house.

And thanks!
    It is always exciting. One year we chased down the fire truck because we were going out. By the time we got back, it was just coming around our house, so we saw them twice.
    They had been doing it in the evening, but it would be bedtime by the time they came round, which wasn't good. Better now since they switched to daytime.
    Last edited by Ilovegreataur; 12-16-2013 at 08:30 AM. Reason: more to

• I Heart ShellieMay!

You guys have a great Santa and Mrs. Claus at WDW, Aimster!

• I Heart ShellieMay!

Not too far. Before buying this house, we lived in a township adjacent to West Chester and had a West Chester mailing address.

It takes about 35-40 minutes to get there from my house.

And thanks!
    It is always exciting. One year we chased down the fire truck because we were going out. By the time we got back, it was just coming around our house, so we saw them twice.
    They had been doing it in the evening, but it would be bedtime by the time they came round, which wasn't good. Better now since they switched to daytime.
    It looks so fun! My girlfriend has a toddler son so it's the highlight of his holiday season! I can only imagine how excited my own 2 year old would be. He's not big into Santa yet but he is obsessed with fire trucks!

The bears decided to try on their new jammies and slippers. Everything seem to fit BB and May May.
    Name:  P12-18-13_10-36.jpg
Views: 88
Size:  111.7 KB

Jammies just seemed to confuse Bear Bear......
    Name:  P12-18-13_10-36[1].jpg
Views: 89
Size:  101.2 KB