Page 251 of 281 FirstFirst ... 151201226241248249250251252253254261276 ... LastLast
Results 3,751 to 3,765 of 4213

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Re: Share your Duffy Photos

Quote Originally Posted by stephaluna View Post
    Got my package today. Such a great way to end Spring Break.

LOVE THIS!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JillT View Post
    Can you imagine a Duran Duran bear ha ha? I'm so dating myself here.
    OMG don't get me started. Duran Duran has been my favorite band for over 30 years. My bears love their music too! I've actually been toying with the idea of having a custom shirt with the DD logo from their first album made up for Duffy just for a laugh.

Love the Sweet Duffy pic! I just got home to a notice on my door that the post tried to deliver soooooo bummed(I would have stayed home!)! Now I have to wait until Monday.

Loving the Sweet Duffy picture. Hope everyone gets their care packages soon, I can see your pictures then! as I'm guessing I've probably got another 10 days minimum, probably nearer 2 weeks before I'll get my care package. Sometimes I do not like my postal system! Last time the muppets kept me waiting 2 more days than necessary as they sent it to the wrong delivery office! Eeek!

Girl talk...

Today was Duffy Post day and the bears couldn't be more happy!

Duffy was excited to check out his new piece of furniture:

Duffy decided to cozy up to his girlfriend and use his pirate charm, but ShellieMay played it very coy!

Thanks DuffyDaisuki!

• I love that tiny bear!

I got bored waiting for TDS to come out with a Smiling 17" Duffy so I made one myself. I was looking for some stiffened felt (then I could have in theory sewn the black border by machine) but all I could find was red or fuchsia, so I picked up a little thing of wool (?) felt flower petals and did it by hand. Probably should've gone with one of the smaller mouth designs but I'm not dissatisfied.

Quote Originally Posted by Eeee-va View Post
    I got bored waiting for TDS to come out with a Smiling 17" Duffy so I made one myself. I was looking for some stiffened felt (then I could have in theory sewn the black border by machine) but all I could find was red or fuchsia, so I picked up a little thing of wool (?) felt flower petals and did it by hand. Probably should've gone with one of the smaller mouth designs but I'm not dissatisfied.

Wow that was brave! You're very talented! It looks professional! Congratulations and welcome Smiling Duffy

• Happy Holidays

Good work Eee-va!!

• Zip-a-dee-doo-dah

Cuteness overload eeee-va!! I want one haha. Now for 12" smiling shellie!

• Munchings & Crunchings

Wow, Eeee-va, that looks great! You always make amazing stuff, and I love that if you want something, you just make it.

• Munchings & Crunchings

My "Sweet Duffy" care package arrived yesterday, and I was so happy! I just finished midterms and I got sick, so this was a great way to celebrate for me, since I was stressed out and ill. So...here we go!

This bench is a dream come true! I have been searching for this exact type of seat for Duffy and ShellieMay for ages, so when it was announced, I was so happy! In person, it's very nice, and feels sturdy and high-quality. There are rubber nubs on the bottom to protect it and whatever you set it on from scratching. The printing is brown, and it looks great!

ShellieMay was checking out the bench.

Duffy ran over and jumped right on, and hogged the whole thing!

ShellieMay asked Duffy if he could be nice and share the seat. He agreed, and told her he was just teasing in the first place, of course he'll always share with her. He scooched over...

It's got plenty of room for two.

I love the Sweet Duffy costumes this year, they just have such a comfortable, friendly vibe. I almost think of Raggedy Ann & Andy.

Here are Duffy and ShellieMay bear-naked.

Here they are in the Cape Cod regular outfits. I love these sets, especially with the accessories.

Duffy.

ShellieMay.

Speaking of those accessories, something surprised me now that I have them in person. They have little metal charms attached to them. This is a new thing for Duffy costumes, and I really like the detail. I noticed that ShellieMay's new Spring Voyage bracelet has one of these charms on it too. Also, in keeping with the theme that OLC set, Duffy's charm is gold, and ShellieMay's charm is silver.

This is Shellie's other regular Cape Cod outfit, her basic skirt & bow set with the CC shirt.

Then, the new yellow bow that came with the accessories set.

Lastly, the newest "varsity" Cannery Clothing Company sets are just fantastic. They are even better than I imagined, and there are details that were not visible in the pictures online.

Duffy looks so adorable in this, it might just be my favorite so far. He looks like a little man.

I love the little anchor embroidery on his sleeve.

So...adorable!!

ShellieMay looks fabulous! So 60's! She looks like she could be dancing and singing on the set of Hairspray!

I love that as well as bloomers, they included a toile underskirt to add volume to her dress. It looks great.

Here they are together.

And, then the sweaters! These finish the look, and the details are really nice, especially one that I'll show in a bit...

"D" for Duffy. The border thread is pink, and so is Duffy's shirt, which I didn't realize before. I love that!

"S" for ShellieMay. I love that the thread for the borders is a pale pink, it's so subtle but perfect.

And...the last amazing detail has to be on the back of the sweaters. They didn't show these at all on the website, and were a total surprise to me. Each bear has an anchor on their back, and they are just like real patches you would have on a letterman sweater/jacket. That fuzzy wool fabric with nice embroidered trim.

Duffy's is the basic "Mickey anchor" that is used a lot on official artwork. Also, the border thread is the same pale pink.

ShellieMay's anchor is a nice surprise, because they altered it for her by adding a bow near the top. I like it a lot. Also, the colors are great, the teal blue with the pink thread.

I'm just so happy with all of this stuff, and as always, I'm overwhelmed by the quality, and it's better than I had imagined.
    Last edited by gurgi; 03-16-2014 at 09:16 PM.

• I love that tiny bear!

Thank you! Smiling Duffy is happy to be here. It wasn't terribly hard to make him smile. Though JillT, I would say that Duffy is the brave one. He got a needle through him quite a few times, and I just had the one time it happened yesterday.

Gurgi, I LOVE your photos and reviews! That bench is so perfect for you! On this computer anyway it looks like a quite a few of the photos are duplicated, but I went to Photobucket and viewed them that way. Duffy's CCC outfit is AMAZING; you're right. What a great little man!

Is it just me or do Gurgi's pictures not match the captions? (It could be me just finished a paper).

• Munchings & Crunchings

No, it wasn't just you. I had some crazy internet antics earlier and it duplicated the photos. Then, the internet went down. I just went back and fixed all the images so that they match the captions now. Sorry about that! So confusing!

Name:  232323232%7Ffp83232)uqcshlukaxroqdfv7375=ot)2363=5;7=3 5=XROQDF)2 896 8 623 ot1lsi.jpg
Views: 106
Size:  117.7 KBHappy St. Patrick's Day!!!