Page 252 of 286 FirstFirst ... 152202227242249250251252253254255262277 ... LastLast
Results 3,766 to 3,780 of 4278

• Brrr... Winter

Re: Share your Duffy Photos

Gurgi,
    I'm a bit confused by your smiling 17" Duffy. Did you alter his mouth?
    ILG

• Munchings & Crunchings

Imamouse, love the St. Patty's day photo!

ILG, I didn't alter my smiling Duffy. I'm not nearly as resourceful as Eeee-va. He is an official one from Christmas 2009. They used to do them each holiday from 2006 to 2009. I'm not sure why they stopped, it was a nice tradition. We've been hoping they would bring it back and include ShellieMay this time but so far, only the small Spring Voyage bears. I'm glad I was able to get mine though, I really love him. That was the year I found out about Duffy and started collecting, thanks to DuffyD.

• Brrr... Winter

Okay. I was already mapping in my head how you would have deconstructed the front of the face and reconstructed with a smile.
    I love my Duffster too much to consider plastic surgery of that nature...on my own.

• Brrr... Winter

Happy St. Patrick's Day from Lucky, Shamrock, and ShellieMay.

No pictures, just wanted to say I received my Sweet Duffy items. Thank You Duffy D.
    Last edited by mmommie; 03-17-2014 at 11:18 AM.

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Happy St. Paddy's Day!!

Name:  stpaddy.jpg
Views: 218
Size:  206.9 KB

• I love that tiny bear!

As to the smiling bears, DuffyDaisuki actually DID create a Smiling Shellie May to match the Japanese Smiling Duffy! I have trouble finding photos when I want them but you can see her at http://micechat.com/forums/duffy-dis...post1056668374

(I can't imagine how much work that was!)

I love everyone's green! Immamouse, your Duffy is so festive! Ilovegreataur, your gang went all out! LOL. Aimster, those outfits are fabulous; were they Build-a-Bear, or did your aunt make them?

I don't think any of my bears have a green outfit, though Dusty my 8" bear has some Build a Bear clothes that have SOME green. Good thing the plush bears do not have fingers or there may have been some pinching going on yesterday!

My care package arrived safe and sound (I was a little anxious because the buttons rattling around in the bottle sounded suspiciously like something was broken, but nope; all is well). I'll have to post pictures tomorrow...I delayed opening until I got some work done, and then as soon as I took the final photo, Shellie May actually told me it was bedtime. (By flopping over on her face, but still...message received, little buddy!)

THANK YOU for EVERYTHING, DuffyD!

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Quote Originally Posted by Eeee-va View Post
    Aimster, those outfits are fabulous; were they Build-a-Bear, or did your aunt make them?
    Duffy's top & Shellie's dress are from BAB. Duffy's pants are from the Peter Pan costume & Shellie's sweater is a newborn infant size my mom got for her a couple years ago. It's kind of big, but I just roll up the sleeves and tug at the back until it looks how I want.

• No Spoons: Try Back Later

I recently got my Sweet Duffy package, and am I satisfied with my stuff or what! I am in love with my new mold. In fact, I made some chocolates with it tonight to celebrate!

Here's the candies I made:
    Name:  BjDE6aZCYAAJzf6.jpg
Views: 201
Size:  28.7 KB

And here's what you see when you bite in (sorry Shellie May):
    Name:  BjDFc7BCAAA6sUm.jpg
Views: 203
Size:  22.8 KB

Caramel! It was really easy to make and I really enjoy them. I only wish I had more molds so that I could make more at once! It feels like the rest of the caramel I made went to waste not being in cute bear shape. Next time I might try it with some sea salt or use milk instead of semisweet chocolate. I'm also going to try to make some other things soon with my molds!
    Chronically ill lurker will be lurking.
    Please contact me via PM or tumblr ask if you need to get ahold of me.

• Zip-a-dee-doo-dah

Drooling at your caramels!! Yum yum yum. Salt would be amazing. I thought the same thing I was like darn what am I gunna do with the rest of this melted chocolate, I'll have to 1/4 my recipe.

• No Light, No Light

Care package came today! Duffy and Shellie May surveying the contents of our care package:

Silly Duffy and Shellie May -- it only rained one day and that was a couple of weeks ago now

Checking out the design on the inside of the cup while they wait to get dressed:

The Sweet Duffy outfits are so gorgeous. I love everything about them; they are a dream come true. I really like how the red hearts are little pockets:

The quality and the level of detail on everything is just amazing.

The Cannery outfits are fantastic as usual:

My mom's Duffy, patiently getting dressed:

Mom's Duffy has a cute little funny face that makes him unique, just like every Duffy is unique :

Sitting pretty, all in a row:

My mom's bears are to the left, and mine are to the right.

• Munchings & Crunchings

Love it!!

• Felice Natale!

Fab photos, stephaluna and Aimster!

Love "Girl Talk," JillT! You communicated so much with just a few well-planned photos and hardly any words. Impressive!

TheFirstStar, that was the best, most motivating Care Package opening in a long while. THANK YOU!

Setavulos, share the recipe; those look GOOD!

Eeee-va, like Gurgi, I love and respect your maker spirit. And thanks for the shout out for ShellieMay. 'Strue, it wasn't easy. But it was a heckuva lot easier than making them poseable!^^

Gurgi, your detailed reviews always make me so happy because I never have time, not such a picture perfect Cape Cod backdrop. Wonderful! THANK YOU!

The Duffy Post is first and foremost about honoring the creativity, integrity, and craftsmanship of the genius design team. It's so nice to see both that enthusiasm and the creativity they strive to alive on these boards! Love you guys!

Duffy and ShellieMay are having a great week. First they got their bench on Saturday and now a package came for them from Walt Disney World!!

They were so excited and couldn't wait to try on their new ponchos! Now they can go out when it rains!

• Felice Natale!

Quote Originally Posted by pacdomer View Post
    Today was Duffy Post day and the bears couldn't be more happy!

Duffy was excited to check out his new piece of furniture:

Duffy decided to cozy up to his girlfriend and use his pirate charm, but ShellieMay played it very coy!

Thanks DuffyDaisuki!
    Oh, wow! I missed these - too cute! Shellie's kimono is really pretty! And the rain ponchos actually look cute and "retro" on your bears, much better than I'd imagined. They're ready for Splash Mountain! Or Niagara Falls!^^