Page 46 of 264 FirstFirst ... 213643444546474849567196146 ... LastLast

• Become part of MY world!

Re: Share your Duffy Photos

Here's some more!

It was Duffy's and Shellie's turn to carve their own pumpkin all on their own. Shellie cut the top off.

Duffy drew on the face, classic and cute!

Shellie Did the carving while Duffy watched!

Our completed pumpkins! We're saving the tall one for another time!

Thanks for looking hope you enjoyed them!

---------- Post added 10-24-2011 at 05:32 PM ----------

This is the picture I used, just color out the areas you want carved.
    Poor unfortunate Souls.

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

GAH! I had a post all typed out and then my login timed out. GRRR!!

I'm not typing all that out again, so here are some photos from our trip to Busch Gardens today:

KASI!!!

• Minion

Wow, so many great photos from everyone all at once! I love them all!

aimster, I just bought that same black and red hoodie for Li'l D last week. He hasn't worn it yet though because it's still too hot outside, LOL.

• Dolcetto o scherzetto?

Talking Re: Share your Duffy Photos

Quote Originally Posted by aimster View Post
    Cute!^^

• I also like Stitch!

I'll be poasting pics of my English Project that Duffy was a big part of.

• Become part of MY world!

Couple more pics!

Looks even better at night all lit up!

Duffy and Shellie are ready for All Hallows Eve! They wait in the moonlight!

---------- Post added 10-24-2011 at 07:07 PM ----------

Love everyones photos! Great job everyone!
    Poor unfortunate Souls.

• I love that tiny bear!

Great pictures, MikkiMausu! I'm jealous of your adorable Japanese Mickey and Minnie…and I do not wear mouse ears, but your photo has almost sold me on the Duffy ears!

Wonderful photos, Travis! I am in LOVE with your sailor/Easter-looking tiny Duffy.

Ursulalvr, WOW! Your Duffys' outfits are PERFECT for fall…I was thinking of making a Tiny Shellie May dress like that but you've almost sold me on the fall overalls for Tiny Duffy too! I cannot believe your Duffy put his head in the pumpkin…and the Duffy pumpkin…it is gorgeous and perfect! The one that Duffy and Shellie May made is adorable too! o_O

Aimster, wow! Great pics; I love the one with Duffy watching the rafters…and Take Me Home…LOL! Did Kasi want to eat Duffy? I know when people pose dolls in front of predators enclosures, the animals go nuts. You make such good use of Duffy's size (and his big head, LOL).

Quote Originally Posted by DuffyDaisuki View Post
    Thanks for the update, Aimster! Can you ask about the manufacturer, where she bought it, etc? It fits really well!^^
    It's from a wholesale place called Sophia's. Membership is required, which is free, but they sell in bulk and the minimum 1st order is $150 and then $50 minimum on future orders. I'm not a retailer/crafter/seller so that's a bust on my end.

Quote Originally Posted by gurgi View Post
    Aimster, the pictures you took of the monitor look pretty darn good! Who needs to pay $150 (ridiculous, in the days of digital photography if you ask me)?
    Oh I used the "print screen" thing and then cropped them using Paint. But yeah those photos CDs are WAY overpriced if you don't have a lot of photos to put on it. If you have 200-300 photos, then yeah it would be a good value. Plus you can print the photos yourself at home and have the original files to use.

Quote Originally Posted by Eeee-va View Post
    Great pictures, MikkiMausu! I'm jealous of your adorable Japanese Mickey and Minnie…and I do not wear mouse ears, but your photo has almost sold me on the Duffy ears!

Aimster, wow! Great pics; I love the one with Duffy watching the rafters…and Take Me Home…LOL! Did Kasi want to eat Duffy? I know when people pose dolls in front of predators enclosures, the animals go nuts. You make such good use of Duffy's size (and his big head, LOL).
    I have the Duffy ear hat. It just sits on my Duffy display/bookcase. When I was at WDW a few weeks ago, while at DTD my first day, I saw a little girl at Earl of Sandwich wearing a pair of Duffy ears while eating her lunch. I admit I squeed a little.

Oh the rafters. We were actually blasting them with the water canons. I can easily go through at least $5 in quarters doing that. I love being evil.

With Kasi, he was actually laying in some bushes, but I remembered a couple times in the past when the other cheetahs were out (the sisters), I had Duffy out, one spotted him, got all interested and came up to the window and hissed at him! I think when they do the cheetah sprints, they entice the cats to run by having them chase a stuffed animal or something. But I got an almost identical reaction from Kasi... minus the hissing. He came right up to the window, and people went nuts snapping photos. He's only 8 months old, so he's still technically a baby even though he gets bigger by the week. He has the CUTEST face. But since he's still quite young, it's just feline curious nature that made him come over. When everyone started crowded around I said, "Well, you're welcome!" because if it wasn't for me and Duffy, Kasi probably would have stayed in the bushes.

• Munchings & Crunchings

Wow, such great photos everyone! MikkiMausu, it looks like you guys had a lot of fun at Disneyland, especially meeting Mickey a few times. What did he do when he saw Duffy?

Ursulalvr, you're photos are always so amazing, and I just love those pumpkins! You're so creative. The new fall costumes really are perfect for the season.

Aimster, as I looked at the raft photo with water jet spraying, I was going to ask you if Duffy was doing that on purpose, LOL! Good to see he has a little devlish streak in him. I love the "take me home" picture.

I have one of my own pictures to share. I caught kitty-Duffy and Shellie May horsing around this morning, and they were having a broomstick battle. Shellie May won, as she typically does.

[IMG][/IMG]

• North American Duffeteer

Wow, such great photos everyone! MikkiMausu, it looks like you guys had a lot of fun at Disneyland, especially meeting Mickey a few times. What did he do when he saw Duffy?

Ursulalvr, you're photos are always so amazing, and I just love those pumpkins! You're so creative. The new fall costumes really are perfect for the season.

Aimster, as I looked at the raft photo with water jet spraying, I was going to ask you if Duffy was doing that on purpose, LOL! Good to see he has a little devlish streak in him. I love the "take me home" picture.

I have one of my own pictures to share. I caught kitty-Duffy and Shellie May horsing around this morning, and they were having a broomstick battle. Shellie May won, as she typically does.

[IMG][/IMG]
    When Mickey saw him, he gave him a kiss before he posed for a photo.

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
    Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
    Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011

Aimster, as I looked at the raft photo with water jet spraying, I was going to ask you if Duffy was doing that on purpose, LOL! Good to see he has a little devlish streak in him.
    We LOVE blasting people on the raft ride with the water canons. My Duffy can be a little stinker.

The stuff I ordered Shellie May from BAB arrived today. I'll take some photos and post them later.

Ok here's Shellie May's new winter attire!

We got a cute little sweater dress (this will also be great for Valentine's Day) and matching boots

And a Sherpa coat with matching boots (which look similar to the boots in the Home Sweet Christmas costumes)

Hood up!

The white "fur" trim has silver sparkles in it, which is a nice touch. A little disappointed it has a velcro closure, but it has real buttons on the front to give it an authentic look.

Not to be left out, Duffy got some bunny slippers!

I'm going to try to recreate the TDS jammies outfit piece by piece, starting with these

• Munchings & Crunchings

I saw that sweater dress & boot combo. They have a matching hat and scarf too. I thought about buying it, but I just bought the blue version, which is very cute on Shellie May. I also have a purple & grey sweater dress.

The Sherpa coat is adorable on Shellie, and she just looks wonderful in it. Even though you're not getting the Home Sweet Christmas costume for her, this really is a fitting substitute. I love the way the fur trim makes her rosy fur and blue eyes stand out. The velcro is a little disappointing, but the wood buttons are nice.

Yeah I saw the blue sweater too. That's been around since last year. I'm tempted to get that too as blue really brings out her eyes. The coat looks better on her than I was expecting. Seriously cute. Overall this is a decent substitution for the HSC stuff for Shellie May. My aunt said she could probably copy the dress part of that for me though.

• I love that tiny bear!

I love Kitty Duffy!

And very cute, Aimster! I wondered if that was the BAB outfit you were referring to that would complement Duffy's. I think the dress is an excellent match, and the parka is super-cute!