Page 48 of 276 FirstFirst ... 233845464748495051587398148 ... LastLast

• Munchings & Crunchings

Re: Share your Duffy Photos

If Duffy goes as Captain EO, and the Supreme Leader costume would be too difficult to make for Shellie May, I have an idea. What about "Future World" Minnie?

• I also like Stitch!

Id love to see Duffy and Shellie as Mickey and Minnie

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Thanks for the suggestions, but none of those are really appealing to me. I HATE the princesses with the fire of a thousand suns, so there is NO WAY I would dress Shellie May as one. Supreme Leader would definitely be too difficult. And I've never been a fan of Minnie either (I know... *gasp!*).

I'll think of something eventually.

• I love that tiny bear!

Gurgi, I love that Minnie! Too funny.

Aimster, are there ANY female Disney characters you and/or Shellie May like? If not, then is she cool with cross-dressing? And if not, then maybe just a CM outfit of some sort? Hmmm.

The only female Disney character I probably like is Mary Poppins. Maybe another time I can have my aunt make costumes of Mary (her nanny outfit, not Jolly Holiday, which is seen too much) and Bert (as a chimney sweep).

I'll think of something. I got a whole year to come up with an idea.

• MiceAge Columnist

Quote Originally Posted by aimster View Post
    The only female Disney character I probably like is Mary Poppins. Maybe another time I can have my aunt make costumes of Mary (her nanny outfit, not Jolly Holiday, which is seen too much) and Bert (as a chimney sweep).

I'll think of something. I got a whole year to come up with an idea.
    Shellie May would look awfully cute in Mary's nanny outfit (I agree, Jolly Holiday is way overdone), especially if she has the hat & the carpet bag! I wonder if there's a way to make a bear-sized parrot-handled umbrella? And Duffy dressed as a chimney sweep would be perfection.

After my aunt finishes the EO costume, I'll talk to her about the Poppins ones. I don't want to overload her with too many things as she has other commissions to take care of besides mine.

BTW, if anyone here is in the West MI area, my aunt is going to have a booth at a craft show this coming Saturday selling the clothes she makes for American Girl dolls and both the 17" and 12" Duffys.

• Munchings & Crunchings

Hey, Aimster, do you like Stitch or any of the characters within that "universe"? I could see Shellie May dressed up as Scrump, or even Angel.

Although, if Duffy is EO, then maybe Shellie could be Fuzzball, just get her some butterfly wings and improvise on the look.

• I also like Stitch!

I'd love to see Duffy and Shellie in their costumes. Still really weirded out by LittleD's costume. Duffy wants to play on Zombie Life (he's obsessed with it) on my iPad now so I bid you people adieu

I'll think of something. I kind of like the Fuzzball idea though.

I went to the mall today to get out of the house for awhile (being unemployed is SO boring). Stopped at BAB to look around and they have all their Christmas & winter stuff out now. They have some really cute stuff. I wanted one of just about everything. I had a coupon, so I ended up getting a few things for the bears.

Duffy got this dress shirt/vest/tie combo and some dress shoes:

Shellie May got this awesome blue sweater. I love how it brings out her eyes.

• Minion

Mickeyfan, sorry you were so weirded out by Lil D's costume, haha. But hey, it was all meant in good fun. It was Halloween, after all. Lots of people cross-dress on Halloween. I assure you, Lil D is all back to "normal" now.

Aimster, love the new clothes! I especially love Shellie's sweater.

I've had my eye on that sweater for nearly a year, but I had no girl bear or Shellie May to put it on, so I never got it. Finally caved since I had a coupon to use. That's probably my last BAB purchase for awhile until I find a job or get a gift card for Christmas.

• I also like Stitch!

I've gotten over Little D's costume (so awkward *twitch*). Aimster sooooooooooo cuuutttttteee

What is so awkward about it, really? I thought it was hilarious. Then again, guys dressing in drag don't bother me. I've even hung out with drag queens on occasion. I see nothing wrong. I see guys dressing as girls and vice versa for Halloween all the time. When I was in 6th grade, 3 of 4 of the guys in my glass dressed like girls for Halloween and for the rest of the year we called them by the female versions of their names (i.e., Mike was "Michelle", Frankie was "Francis"... and so on). It was all a big joke and everyone thought it was a riot.

• I love that tiny bear!

If anyone has a magnet Duffy who's also a girl Duffy, or maybe a magnet Shellie May from Tokyo DisneySea, the Lalaloopsy doll dresses may fit, if they're short skirts. (Sadly, the pajamas, which could be unisex, likely won't work because of the legs.)

(The hat is from Michaels.)

You can see the doll's trunk is about the size of Tiny Duffy's body, so I think the outfits that aren't skirts probably wouldn't fit...though http://www.amazon.com/MGA-Lalaloopsy.../dp/B00531HBCQ might. (Or that could BEE wishful thinking because that outfit is adorable!) The outfits retail for about $9 (they mostly come with shoes Duffy can't wear). But certain ones (like that darling bee outfit) were hard to find so they're now a lot more expensive.

As to why my Tiny Duffy is putting on dresses...well, I think he is trying to convince me how much fun it will be to have Shellie May over here. I THINK.