Page 52 of 281 FirstFirst ... 22742495051525354556277102152 ... LastLast

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Re: Share your Duffy Photos

From the videos I posted in the other thread, Duffy's Christmas costume at WDW is the same as DCA's. It's cute though!

I need to find a way to maybe go to the Christmas party this year so I can get my photo with him (and show off my Duffy & Shellie May in their winter finest).

• Wag More, Bark Less!

Just got back from celebrating my B-Day at Epcot. Duffy was in his new Christmas outft. It is the same as the one in DL. Believe it or not, the line was very, very long so I wasn't able to get any pictures with him. It seems like more and more people are catching on with Duffy.

• I love that tiny bear!

Updebrooke, I hope you had fun at Epcot anyway! Sorry the line for Duffy was so long, but I guess that's a pretty cute and Christmas-y looking outfit, so maybe that helped.

OK, here's probably my cutest picture of Tiny Duffy from this weekend. This was at the registration desk at the convention. He enjoyed playing with a lot of the little toys there.

• ~*Princess*~

Quote Originally Posted by updebrooke View Post
    Just got back from celebrating my B-Day at Epcot. Duffy was in his new Christmas outft. It is the same as the one in DL. Believe it or not, the line was very, very long so I wasn't able to get any pictures with him. It seems like more and more people are catching on with Duffy.
    Honestly, during my whole trip, the line was always long, I saw several people yelling for Duffy at the stores and a lot of people with bears and the Kidcot Funspot Duffy signs.

• Minion

I've had this on my computer for a while, figured I'd post it before the whole world gets too Christmas crazy. Lil D having some Autumn fun.

Last edited by Diznygrl; 10-19-2012 at 05:42 PM.

• I also like Stitch!

Cuuuuuttttttteeeeeeee

*SQUEE!*

OMG I love it! He looks so freaking HAPPY!

---------- Post added 11-14-2011 at 07:43 PM ----------

So Duffy got a special treat tonight.

Oh boy!

What's in the bag?

FRENCH FRIES!!

• I love that tiny bear!

Lil Dee is so adorable! He looks almost wistful...so expressive!

Aimster, your Duffy pictures are perfect! Except now I am hungry.

• Minion

Friiiiiiies! I hope he shared with Shellie!

We had a tornado warning this morning where I go to school, and Duffy got scared so I brought him to class with me. After class we went to the campus cafe. He has his own little mug ^_^

Name:  duffduff.JPG
Views: 251
Size:  127.9 KB

• I also like Stitch!

Quote Originally Posted by aimster View Post

FRENCH FRIES!!
    Yum. My Duffy is very boring, on an exciting day for him, my dog steals him and plays with him.

So the other day I went over to my parents house (they're down in Florida for the winter now) and brought my Duffy and Shellie May along to hang out with my mom's 2 Duffys. Also brought my mom the "My Friend Duffy" sailor suit she got from DuffyPost. The bears had a great time hanging out... they CONSTANTLY talked! Before it was time to head for home, they wanted a group photo together:

Today, my parents went to Downtown Disney to pick up a 12" Duffy to send to the little girl my mom sometimes babysits (and to pick up the sorcerer costume and storybook for me). She got her a 17" Duffy last year for Christmas, which she takes EVERYWHERE with her. Lately she's been going on about Shellie May and wanting a "little sister" for her Duffy. As I've mentioned before, my aunt now makes clothes to fit 12" Duffy as well as 17" ones. This is the end result:

No idea what the kid is going to name this bear, but it will probably be after some kind of flower (she names ALL her girl toys after flowers... she even named her cat Lily).

• I also like Stitch!

Cute. Can your mom make my Duffy and Shellie May some clothing. I'd love a Home Sweet Christmas and Be Magical Costumes for each of them, with out paying more than the bears.

Quote Originally Posted by mickeyfan5534 View Post
    Cute. Can your mom make my Duffy and Shellie May some clothing. I'd love a Home Sweet Christmas and Be Magical Costumes for each of them, with out paying more than the bears.
    My AUNT makes the clothes, not my mom. And she doesn't knit, so she wouldn't be able to do the sweater part. Also, she won't make exact copies of official TDS costumes due to copyright laws. She could possibly make something similar, but not exact. And also it might take her awhile as she has lots of other commissions to finish beforehand (mostly the stuff she's making for me that I asked her to do several months ago and outfits she makes to sell at craft shows). I'll send you a PM with how you can contact my aunt. Also... she won't do it for free.

• I love that tiny bear!

Kittyloaf, your Duffy is cute! I'm glad you kept your Duffy safe with you.

Oh, Aimster, your Shellie May is perfect in that outfit! I think she will be GREAT with Duffy. And that little sister for Duffy is adorable!

The Tokyo DisneySeas outfits are usually very detailed... To ask for much cheaper than the TDS prices might be asking someone to work for half minimum wage, given the materials also have a cost. (I can't even imagine how long it would take to knit the sweaters; a friend knit one of my dolls a sweater and I know it took probably at least a full day of work. And that was just one color, not an intricate pattern. The Be Magical outfits are full of embroidery which is a different matter entirely.)

I think most seamstresses who sell online do it at least partly for the fun of it, but most individuals I've seen can't actually make things cheaper than a company that is making the items in bulk.