Page 55 of 263 FirstFirst ... 53045525354555657586580105155 ... LastLast

• I love that tiny bear!

Re: Share your Duffy Photos

Love the World of Color pic, Forbidden Eye.

Aimster, that dress your aunt made Shellie May is super cute and a great design!

Bookobsessor, your Duffy has so many cute things! I like monster Duffy best.

So it took me a while to finish my work so I could actually open my package of Duffy love from Japan. As you can tell, my work did not involve cleaning...

Tiny Duffy could not wait to meet Shellie May! But I made him put some clothes on first. He sighed a little.

He is also impressed by DuffyDaisuki's handwriting!

Once I finally got my work done (and got tired of Tiny Duffy pestering me a million times) I opened the package…

Tiny Duffy pulled out the first bag, but instantly realized it was meant for Mom. I have no idea how he figured out which set of straps were Mom's, but he knew.

Then he found the tiny bears that were mine! He ignored Strap Shellie May and glommed onto Strap Duffy…….and….well….yeah. It took a seam ripper, but…

The sweater fits! Guess he didn't need to put on his Santa outfit after all.

Then came the most exciting thing…Tiny Shellie May!

"How was your flight?" Tiny Duffy asked.

Tiny Shellie May didn't answer. Her mouth was full of face-cookie. Oh dear.

Tiny Duffy proudly delivered the skirt he'd help make her. She loved it, even though it was blurry.

Shellie May thanked Duffy. But she spied something else...

Oh dear. Are my tiny bears both kleptos? The Strap Duffys didn't seem to mind, though. In fact, Strap Shellie May's sweater slipped right off, as if it was a gift. And that strap Duffy still has the biggest smile I've seen on a Duffy yet...

Anyway. THANK YOU, DuffyDaisuki!

• Become part of MY world!

Great photos everyone keep them coming!
    Poor unfortunate Souls.

Forbidden Eye I love Christmas Duffy in front of the tree and next to big Duffy! I was there last Wed, but didnt get over to California Adventure park. Next time!

Eeee-va, Tiny Duffy is sooo precious! Very glad that he and Tiny Shellie May have each other.

Aimster, Awesome as always! Keep up the good work!!!!

Bookobsessor, Love your Duffy's glasses! Yours truly has alot of personality!

Can't wait for more photos!

http://smallcrazyworldafterall.blogspot.com/

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
    Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
    Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011

• Munchings & Crunchings

Bookobsessor, I love your Duffy's look. Where did you get some of the clothes, like the Mickey shirt and Pooh slippers? Love the monster Duffy too!

Eeee-Va, I'm happy Duffy has Shellie May to keep him company. Either she will help keep him out of trouble, or now you have double trouble, LOL!

[QUOTE=gurgi;1056665145]Bookobsessor, I love your Duffy's look. Where did you get some of the clothes, like the Mickey shirt and Pooh slippers? Love the monster Duffy too!
    QUOTE]

The mickey shirt and pooh slippers are baby clothes that I have adjusted a little to fiy Duffy the best. The monster outfit is a dog costume my puppy outgrew. I usually just go to thift stores and buy newborn baby sized stuff and do a little alteration and Duffy adores them, plus he loves that I can buy lots and not be broke. But we also do frequent build-a-bear. and sometimes Michaels and Joanns has some cute outfits.

• Munchings & Crunchings

Oh, and Eeee-va, I love the santa costume you made for Duffy, it looks great!

• Dolcetto o scherzetto?

Thumbs up Re: Share your Duffy Photos

Quote Originally Posted by bookobsessor View Post
    Here's my Duffy, we do lots of stuff together

Mixing to make some corn bread for the Ham and beans

I the mixing photo, and I NEED to know where to find that Duffy-sized rolling trunk RIGHT NOW!!!^^

I got it from Toys R Us, its from their version of American Girl Dolls called Journey girls, it came with a passport, boarding passes, and carry on bag, camera, ipad, and beauty kit,

Duffy is now set for us to start the Disney College Program Jan. 23rd now.

• I love that tiny bear!

Bookobsessor, I'm impressed at your alteration skills!

And thank you, Messica and Gurgi! The Santa outfit is based on his at DCA/Epcot, but it's a little longer, a little narrower, and a lot furrier. All I had was regular white fur (not super-short-pile white fur) so I had to trim it but it still came out crazy fuzzy.

I am expecting double trouble, Gurgi. But I'll bet someday Tiny Shellie May manages to talk Tiny Duffy into wearing pants.

I also bet Tiny Duffy will then decide he won't wear a shirt with them. SIGH.

• Dolcetto o scherzetto?

Talking Re: Share your Duffy Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Eeee-va View Post
    …He ignored Strap Shellie May and glommed onto Strap Duffy…….and….well….yeah. It took a seam ripper, but…

The sweater fits! Guess he didn't need to put on his Santa outfit after all.

Then came the most exciting thing…Tiny Shellie May!

"How was your flight?" Tiny Duffy asked.

Tiny Shellie May didn't answer. Her mouth was full of face-cookie. Oh dear.

Tiny Duffy proudly delivered the skirt he'd help make her. She loved it, even though it was blurry.

Shellie May thanked Duffy. But she spied something else...

Oh dear. Are my tiny bears both kleptos? The Strap Duffys didn't seem to mind, though. In fact, Strap Shellie May's sweater slipped right off, as if it was a gift. And that strap Duffy still has the biggest smile I've seen on a Duffy yet...

Anyway. THANK YOU, DuffyDaisuki!
    You're so welcome, but…

Ohmigosh, the poor strap bears!!! Especially Strap Shellie! First Tiny Duffy tramples over her to get to Strap Duffy, only to steal his clothes. Having served his purpose, he's discarded so Tiny Duffy can get his grubby tiny paws on his female companion who, even after being given clothes, promptly slips Strap Shellie's cape right off, "as if it was a gift." This is even after eating the cookie that had been intended as a gift for her adopted family. Those Tiny Ones sure are naughty little imps!

That Tiny Shellie is ~sneaky~, too! I have a really sweet story I keep forgetting to tell about the connection between Aimster's Shellie May and Eeee-va's. I'll have to get that photo uploaded soon! Anyway, I never would've guessed she was so…rambunctious. Are the Strap Bears okay? What will become of them, alone in the world and without a stitch to wear?!

• I love that tiny bear!

In defense of Tiny Duffy and Tiny Shellie May, they were just so excited to finally be together! I will try to train them to be nicer. I imagine once they've met big Duffy they will be kinder to the itty bitty bears. Right now they don't know what it feels like to be manhandled by a giant Duffy.

But in fairness, the strap bears look very happy, DuffyDaisuki. I live in a warm climate and they are covered in fur so they are not cold. When winter is over they will get their clothes back (if they still want them), and I will probably sew something for them well before that time....I'd do it now but I've got a lot of stuff going on so it'll have to wait a bit. Any outfit ideas for them? I won't be changing their clothes often like the "bigger" bears, but they should have something nice to wear.

And in fairness, most Duffies and Shellie Mays don't seem to have any problem being without clothes. Besides, they are not naked. They have a hat and a bow.

I also gave them a big hug. They're both still smiling bigger than Tiny Shellie May and Tiny Duffy....

I want to hear the story behind me and Aimster's Tiny Shellie Mays!

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

I want to hear the story behind mine and Eeee-va's tiny Shellie Mays too! Sounds like it's going to be a good one!

• I love that tiny bear!

Oh, and the cookie had Tiny Shellie May's face on it. If there were a food article with my face on it, I would assume it was meant for me too. It's possible she shared with the strap bears, but probably not. I think they are too polite. (Or she is too rude....I'm gonna go ahead and assume the strap bears were too nice though. I don't need a second bear who is MORE precocious than Tiny Duffy...)

• Dolcetto o scherzetto?

Talking Re: Share your Duffy Photos

Quote Originally Posted by aimster View Post
    I want to hear the story behind mine and Eeee-va's tiny Shellie Mays too! Sounds like it's going to be a good one!
    When I found these two on the shelf, they looked like this…

I swear, they were just like that! Usually I take a long time to choose, especially with the small ones. But if that's not a sign, I don't know what is. Everything was so chaotic and crazy that day. There were people everywhere, and in all that madness, these two had clung to each other, not wanting to be separated. I asked them what their bond was, and Eeee-va's spoke up:

"We were made by a woman in a factory who dreams of someday coming to DisneySEA herself, with her sister and daughters, but she has never left China. She made us while thinking of her two daughters — one she raised proudly and called Xiao-Ling, and one she bore in secret and whom her own sister (who cannot have children) pretended was her own. Her second daughter, Mei-Ling, lives with Ping's sister in Taiwan and has no idea that "Aunt Ping" is really her mother…"

I'll have to leave off here and edit this later because…

…I'M AT TOKYO DISNEYLAND!

In defense of Tiny Duffy and Tiny Shellie May, they were just so excited to finally be together! I will try to train them to be nicer. I imagine once they've met big Duffy they will be kinder to the itty bitty bears. Right now they don't know what it feels like to be manhandled by a giant Duffy.

But in fairness, the strap bears look very happy, DuffyDaisuki. I live in a warm climate and they are covered in fur so they are not cold. When winter is over they will get their clothes back (if they still want them), and I will probably sew something for them well before that time....I'd do it now but I've got a lot of stuff going on so it'll have to wait a bit. Any outfit ideas for them? I won't be changing their clothes often like the "bigger" bears, but they should have something nice to wear.

And in fairness, most Duffies and Shellie Mays don't seem to have any problem being without clothes. Besides, they are not naked. They have a hat and a bow.

I also gave them a big hug. They're both still smiling bigger than Tiny Shellie May and Tiny Duffy....

I want to hear the story behind me and Aimster's Tiny Shellie Mays!
    Oh, and the cookie had Tiny Shellie May's face on it. If there were a food article with my face on it, I would assume it was meant for me too. It's possible she shared with the strap bears, but probably not. I think they are too polite. (Or she is too rude....I'm gonna go ahead and assume the strap bears were too nice though. I don't need a second bear who is MORE precocious than Tiny Duffy...)

• I also like Stitch!

So, how is Santa Village.