Page 75 of 282 FirstFirst ... 2550657273747576777885100125175 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 4221

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Re: Share your Duffy Photos

So here in the Tampa Bay area, tomorrow is Gasparilla, the annual pirate invasion. It's basically our version of Mardi Gras, only pirate themed and based around the legendary pirate Jose Gaspar. Gasparilla has been an annual tradition since 1904! There's several events/parties and a big parade. It's a crowd nightmare from what I've seen, but one of these days I'll get down to seeing it in person (I'm actually working on trying to be part of one of the krewes as I have several friends who are in one, so I have a connection). Until then, I'll just watch it on TV, but Duffy & Shellie May decided they wanted to celebrate Gasparilla too, so...

Turns out the fortune teller costume doubles great as a pirate outfit when paired with some boots!

Duffy also got a new outfit last week. Had been trying to get my hands on this particular one for months as neither BAB locations near me have it and it keeps going out of stock online (apparently it's been discontinued, but they occasionally get limited quantities in stock).

Looks awesome with the kickin' Union Jack sneakers I also ordered (I seriously wish those shoes came in human size)! I just wish they came out with a Union Jack shirt to match the shoes!

• North American Duffeteer

I have some Duffy photos to share:

Good night to all Duffeteers.^^

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
    Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
    Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011

• Munchings & Crunchings

Aimster, I love that tie/vest combo. I bought it for ShellieMay and there are some accessories that go with it that I love too, like a red plaid headband, and a matching backpack.

I know, isn't it a great outfit, Gurgi? I'm so glad I finally got my hands on one. It looks so awesome on Duffy and I love how it looks with the Union Jack sneakers. Really perfect.

Now I'm hoping I get my Sweet Duffy stuff in time for my trip to WDW in a couple weeks so I can show them off at Epcot. If not no biggie as I'm going to get a new AP (first time in over 10 years since I've had one), so I'll have other opportunities.

• I love that tiny bear!

Diznygrl, thanks! I love Lil D (but who wouldn't?) and Duffette. Adorable story!

Aimster, LOVE the pirate bears!

MikkiMausu, I love Shellie May's keyblade, with the heart and the bow and the pawprints. And good night to you too.

Here is where my Tiny Duffy and Tiny Shellie May started to learn that it's not nice to bully bears who are smaller than you. Can you even see them?

Got some Duffy photos to share:

Based on the success of the first keyblade, I have drawn another of Duffy's keyblades!^^

The kanji for love. (As you wish, Daisuki-San.^^)

The Mickey anchor.

The cute Mickey paws serve as the keyblade's token.

•   
    • White Water Snacker!

Hi everyone. I took Duffy back to Disneyland the other day. Here's our much shorter trip report.

Our day started at DCA over in the Hollywood section where Duffy saw this nice looking hotel and asked if we could stay the night.

Twilight what? TERROR?!! Duffy decided to take his chances somewhere else.

Duffy wanted a picture at the fountain that's currently hidden by the Electronica stage.

After that we headed to Disneyland for some lunch at the River Belle Terrace. I got myself a Roast New York Sandwich. Duffy wanted some, but I wasn't in the sharing mood. I did, however, offer him my cole slaw.

Duffy was not amused. Duffy then tried to take my raspberry cheescake. No way that's going to happen.

After lunch we decided to take a raft to Tom Sawyer Island.

Duffy doing some more rock climbing.

We explored some more and Duffy came across a graveyard.

Closer shot.

Duffy saw the Mark Twain coming and wanted a photo.

Posing with New Orleans Square in the background.

We left the island, but Duffy was still ticked off about the fact that I didn't share my lunch. But I knew what would cheer my bear up. That's right... POPCORN!

Later we headed to Tomorrowland. Duffy wanted to go on Autopia, but it was closed at the moment. We decided to go into Inoventions instead.

I'm sorry about Autopia Duffy.

Tomorrowland Terrace in the background.

One shot from inside Innoventions.

The batteries in my camera were dying, so that's the end of our trip.

• I love that tiny bear!

MikkiMausu, I really like the Mickey anchor!

Great photos as always, Huskydawg! I think Tom Sawyer's Island is cursed...my camera battery died after a visit there too. :P

Poor Duffy didn't get your sandwich (coleslaw...ick!), didn't get your cheesecake, didn't get to go on Autopia... Hope he had fun anyway! He sure is cute. I think the popcorn picture is my favorite, though that graveyard is kind of...fun...wow that sounds weird.

And I do believe I mentioned that Tiny Duffy and Tiny Shellie May fit into some My Little Pony clothes (G1 and G3 I think? I don't know; the third version was what I mentioned originally; I think they're on 4 or 5 now)?

Anyway. I found these at Goodwill (with some other pony stuff)...I only have a few ponies left from my childhood but I'd always wanted the skates, so even though there were only two of them, I jumped at the chance. Didn't do much for my ponies really, but a year or two later, look whose tiny feet can squish into them???

They really roll and are cute.

Uh-oh! klepto bears have wheels... they'll be swiping stuff faster now!

My bears next adventure won't be for a couple more weeks as we're going to WDW, but if things work out, I might be checking out the Florida State Fair next weekend. If I go, Duffy is coming along (Shellie May said she doesn't want to go to a stinky fair, but Duffy wants to pet a cow and see the pig races, so... yeah).

• I love that tiny bear!

Aimster, your Duffy is adventurous! I think my Tiny Shellie May would like to LOOK at a fair but she probably wouldn't want to get too close to anything. Tiny Duffy just likes almost everything, but I think he would probably draw the line at cows.

Smiling Tiny Duffy's smile came out more subtle than I intended.

I tried edging in black and that was not good. I may check Hobby Lobby and see if they have any "bubble gum" colored felt; this regular pink is almost the color of Tiny Duffy's snout! (I tried some ruby felt I had and that made him look like he was wearing lipstick; I am assuming the red would not be much or any better.) Or I might just try stitching in embroidery floss, which I already have here--though just sewing felt is much easier.... Decisions!

Quote Originally Posted by Eeee-va View Post

And I do believe I mentioned that Tiny Duffy and Tiny Shellie May fit into some My Little Pony clothes (G1 and G3 I think? I don't know; the third version was what I mentioned originally; I think they're on 4 or 5 now)?

Anyway. I found these at Goodwill (with some other pony stuff)...I only have a few ponies left from my childhood but I'd always wanted the skates, so even though there were only two of them, I jumped at the chance. Didn't do much for my ponies really, but a year or two later, look whose tiny feet can squish into them???

They really roll and are cute.
    The skates are fabulous!!!!!!!! I love what you all do with your tiny Duffy's!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Eeee-va View Post
    Aimster, your Duffy is adventurous! I think my Tiny Shellie May would like to LOOK at a fair but she probably wouldn't want to get too close to anything. Tiny Duffy just likes almost everything, but I think he would probably draw the line at cows.
    Well, Duffy has been pawed at by kangaroos and hissed at/checked out by cheetahs, so a cow is a little more on the tame side for him.

Got some Duffy photos to share:

Images of Duffy's meet 'n greet spots at the U.S. Disney Parks.

(Epcot)
    He is located inside the gazebo right across Disney Traders (Plaza Towers East) and near the enterance to World Showcase.

(Disney California Adventure)
    He is located inside the gazebo near the enterance to Treasures in Paradise in Paradise Pier and just across from Mickey's (or during Christmas, Santa's) greeting gazebo.

(Sorry about the image quality from my iPhone).

So today was like Duffy Christmas for me... I got both my Sweet Duffy costumes *and* some stuff Sue picked up for me at the BAB at DTD at Disneyland!

I love how the hearts look like sandwich cookies!

It took me awhile to figure out how to work the tie on Duffy's apron, but I finally got it.

Sue was nice enough to pick up the Disneyland shirts and earhat sets from the BAB at DTD for me. I love how the hats light up!

And Sue made Duffy a fez! He is over the moon! And since his Sweet Duffy costume comes with a bow tie, he wants to use my sonic screwdriver and play Doctor Who!

• Felice Natale!

Now that's a good day!