Page 76 of 261 FirstFirst ... 2651667374757677787986101126176 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 3904

• I also like Stitch!

Re: Share your Duffy Photos

Do all Duffys (Duffies?) love Doctor Who, cause my Duffy and Shellie May love the show.

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
    Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
    Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011

OK, so Duffy and I have started our big adventure! I am in the Disney College Program here at Disney World so while I'm at work, Duffy like to go to the parks, and see all his friends. anyways here are alot of pictures of our journey so far.

His first plane ride, which he loved.

in a book they give the new cast members, they had a duffy picture!

He was super excited to see more of himself

he loved this one.

his new ride I bought him, its a minnie bag, and extra cushion for him.

I bought his offical outfit, thathe'sknown for here in the US, and his new friend Figment likes wearing it, going around singing the duffy song.

meeting big duffy, he was curious about my duffy's glasses, he tapped on'em when I showed him that mine worm 'em.

He's such a good hugger!

had 'em write Duffy in japanese, and Chinese.

we went to honneymoon beach dwon in tampa, with my roommates

he found some sea shells

walking on the beach, enjoying the weather, soaking uo some sun

making a sand castle

he e-mailed this picture to Mickey and Minnie

Safari outfit one of my roommates got Duffy for Valentine's.

He loves all the attention he gets. his ego is going to be soo big when we go back home.
    OK so the rest are new oufits I got Duffy, since he didn't have many Florida weather clothes. enjoy!:

Rigbee and Duffy

Oh, ok, so the other day it was pretty chilly out, and Duffy luckily brought a couple sweaters with him.

little magnet Duffy my roommate also got me, and a spinning Duffy light, I found for 50 cents.

OK, so that's it for now, have a splendid day!
    Last edited by bookobsessor; 02-13-2012 at 08:41 PM.

• I love that tiny bear!

Thanks, Sandrita!

And thanks for the pictures, MikkiMausu! I feel like Duffy should be in Japan at Epcot.

Thank you so much for the close up photos, Aimster! I love the cookies! The heart buttons are amazing…I've already been tempted to buy some in tiny Duffy size. Those light up hats are amazing! My 12" Duffy wants one. Congrats on the fez!

Mickeyfan, I don't know...I don't have cable so the tiny bears would have to find episodes online.

Bookobsessor, LOL at your Duffy! Your pictures are great (the one you submitted to Mickey and Minnie is adorable, and so are all the pictures of your Duffy as an egotist!). There were some truly ghastly photos online of the Duffy spinner...the one you got somehow doesn't look that off-model to me. Not like the other one, which I think gave me nightmares. LOL.

• Minion

More great pictures, everyone! Aimster, your bears look great in their new Sweet Duffy outfits. I'm sure they'll get a lot of compliments when they go to WDW.

Bookobsessor, it looks like you and Duffy (and Rigby!) are going to have a lot of amazing adventures down in WDW. Hope you have a great experience in the CP!

Quote Originally Posted by Eeee-va View Post
    …BookObsessor, LOL at your Duffy! Your pictures are great (the one you submitted to Mickey and Minnie is adorable, and so are all the pictures of your Duffy as an egotist!). There were some truly ghastly photos online of the Duffy spinner...the one you got somehow doesn't look that off-model to me. Not like the other one, which I think gave me nightmares. LOL.
    I was thinking the SAME thing!^^ I wonder if they actually changed the sculpt?

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

BookObsessor, where are you working at WDW for the College Program? If you're working this weekend, my bears and I will try to try to find you and say hi while we're at the parks!

I love the Sweet Duffy outfits, but on Duffy's the pants are a little big (either that or my Duffy lost weight) as are the shoes. I think I'll use my BAB work boots with it this weekend so I don't lose the TDS shoes. Shellie May's shoes fit fine. I also like that the ties on the aprons for both bears are pre-tied with velcro closures because my tieing skills are the PITS. My bows always look lopsided. I'm at the point where on Duffy I'll tie his shoes, then tuck the laces into the shoes so they're not sticking out and can't come untied.

My bears are already constantly talking about how they can't wait to show off their new outfits this weekend. I personally can't wait to see what kind of attention the light up earhats from Disneyland might get (and I like the fact you can replace the batteries!). They keep asking "Is it Friday yet? Is it?"

Oh and I sent my mom a photo of her Shellie May Sweet Duffy badge and she can NOT wait until I give it to her Saturday night. She forgot how big it was and at first thought it was a 17" bear. Then I reminded her it's about the size of the keychain I got her for Christmas and she was all, "Oh yeah! Ok. Oh she's soooo cute!" She & my dad are at Epcot today as it's my mom's birthday (yep... she's a Valentine's birthday girl). She picked up the Mouseketeer costume for me, her and the little girl she babysits back in Michigan. Hadn't seen big Duffy yet when she texted me, but she did see my other fave, Tigger!

• Minion

"Hmm, it's Valentine's Day. I should do something special for Duffette."

"She likes jewelry, so I think I will make her a bracelet!"

"These heart shaped beads are perfect for Valentine's Day."

"Whew, such intricate work is not easy for clumsy bear paws!"

"Ta-daaa!"

"Umm...Duffette?"

"Yes, Lil D?"

"I made this for you. Will you be my Valentine?"

"Oh, Lil D! It's beautiful! Of course I'll be your Valentine."

*Smooch*

Later, Duffette presented Lil D with some special Valentine cookies she baked for him. YUM!

Happy Valentine's Day, everyone!

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Once again, you killed me with cute overload, Diznygrl!

• Future Indy Castmember

Diznygrl, you are really good at this!

Check out the
    MICECHAT Duffy Forum

The world is a treasure trove of places.
    The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
    Indy Ride Count: 2211
    World of Color Count: 74

• I love that tiny bear!

Aimster, I'M excited for your bears' upcoming WDW adventures!

Diznygrl, your story is great! Clumsy bear paws...Brilliant photos as usual.

I can't compete with that, but Aimster was right. Roller skates DO allow tiny klepto bears to steal stuff easier.

(It was also a gift from a kind co-worker, but the heart paws and the "Bear Hugs" caption was just too cute to eat before I got a picture!...though I think my tiny bears may eat it for me...sigh...)

I Duffy at the beach and Duffette's Valentine surprise!

• North American Duffeteer

Just a Duffy photo I want to share:

Drawn and made a cutout paper heart inspired by the Sweet Duffy plush acessories: including Duffy's plastic box of chocolates and ShellieMay's plush cookie sandwich from last year, and the Here for You plush cookie sandwich. I also wrote the words I Bring Love, the dates for both Valentine's Day and White Day, and his adorible Mickey paws.

Happy Valentine's Day to all Duffeteers and spread Duffy's love!^^

Great lettering, MikkiMausu! And I really like the Duffy mark from your Keyblades - very nice!

You may also want to copy and paste the new, smaller version of the "AnniFURsary" logo. Especially in this photo-heavy thread, the smaller one is probably more practical.^^

• North American Duffeteer

Quote Originally Posted by DuffyDaisuki View Post
    Great lettering, MikkiMausu! And I really like the Duffy mark from your Keyblades - very nice!

You may also want to copy and paste the new, smaller version of the "AnniFURsary" logo. Especially in this photo-heavy thread, the smaller one is probably more practical.^^
    I'm trying to find the source code for the "AnniFURsary'' logo, but so far no luck. If you can help me, it's much apprecieated.

Quote Originally Posted by MikkiMausu99 View Post
    I'm trying to find the source code for the "AnniFURsary'' logo, but so far no luck. If you can help me, it's much apprecieated.

Just try substituting THIS IMG LINK.^^

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-N...ary_smalla.png

I also think it looks better centered, but you should be able to do that with MiceChat tools.