Page 84 of 261 FirstFirst ... 3459748182838485868794109134184 ... LastLast
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 3914

• Munchings & Crunchings

Re: Share your Duffy Photos

LOVE The glow sticks! Those were my favorite thing ever when we used to go to Disneyland (and Knotts) when we were kids. We even put them in the freezer once we got home to preserve the glow. I don't know if that was an urban legend or not, but it was a ritual. Now I want to take Duffy to Disneyland and buy him some glow bracelets!

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Gurgi, You can get glow sticks and other glow stuff at your local dollar store. Would be way cheaper than whatever Disney would charge. I got a tube of 15 of those glow bracelets for $1 at Dollar Tree. Plus you can connect 2 or more together to make necklaces and stuff.

• Munchings & Crunchings

Oh, thanks! I'll check that out. I love that I can get them for $1.

I just have to say be careful of the glow sticks from dollar tree or 99 cent store, most all of them are good however some of them break a little bit easier then others, I don't know why that is.

(I work with 2nd graders so age 7 - 8 and whenever I have given the glow sticks to the kids I tend to get one or two that will leak or break when snapping so just run a tissue over the glow stick before putting it on Duffy, would hate to have his fur stained)

but the rest are all good!

• Munchings & Crunchings

Oh, thanks for that tip! Yeah, I really would hate to get that stuff on Duffy's fur. I remember when we were little, there were strict instructions NOT to bite it, or break it. We knew what was inside was not good to ingest. I did know kids who bit it though, and the fluid went everywhere. They didn't get sick, so maybe it's non-toxic, but it probably is still not good...it's not food. It's like the saying they use with Play-Doh now; "Fun to play with, not to eat."

• North American Duffeteer

Been a while, and I got some Duffy photos to share:

Duffy's name in graffiti.

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
    Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
    Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011

I took Duffy with me to work yesterday and during lunch we went to the street market.

Made a quick stop by the historic Tampa Theatre

Duffy says: "Is MY kettle corn!" (He absolutely LOVES the stuff)

After work I stopped by the mall to wait out rush hour traffic. I had a gift card & a coupon for BAB, so Duffy got a new outfit and some flip-flops.

I love Duffy's new outfit! I wish we lived close to a BaB! We have The Bear Factory, but the outfits are not as good and they don't really stock too many shoes.

Aimster, these are some of my favorite pics! "Tampa" is awesome! Why isn't that your new avatar? And I'm always jealous of your Duffy's kettle corn - I wish my mama would spoil me like that! The last one is just so adorable; I don't know what it is, but I feel I can really see his baseball-loving little boy bear personality jumping off the screen in that one!^^

Oh he loves baseball SO much. Yesterday we found a Rays spring training game on TV and he went absolutely nuts. He ran and got his cowbell. Found out today's game is on TV again, so he's excited. He asked if we're going to opening day on Friday but I had to tell him no because the game sold out before I had a chance to get tickets. I still need to look at the schedule and figure out what games we can go to this season. GAH! Between ballgames, Busch Gardens and Disney (and hopefully visits to Legoland, Universal & Sea World), this summer is going to be a VERY busy one!

Quote Originally Posted by aimster View Post
    Oh he loves baseball SO much. Yesterday we found a Rays spring training game on TV and he went absolutely nuts. He ran and got his cowbell. Found out today's game is on TV again, so he's excited. He asked if we're going to opening day on Friday but I had to tell him no because the game sold out before I had a chance to get tickets. I still need to look at the schedule and figure out what games we can go to this season. GAH! Between ballgames, Busch Gardens and Disney (and hopefully visits to Legoland, Universal & Sea World), this summer is going to be a VERY busy one!
    .... and a super fun one for you too!!!

I haven't taken my little guy to any sporting events yet. He did enjoy watching football last winter with his granddaddy. Especially because his granddaddy's team won the super bowl.

I think as long as the event has food, my Duffy will enjoy it!

So, the Rays game isn't on TV after all. They're showing the Yankees (BARF! sorry if any of you are Yankee fans... we can't stand them)/Marlins game. Duffy is disappointed. But I found a Mary Tyler Moore marathon on Hallmark so we're watching that instead.

Name:  Photo on 4-2-12 at 3.33 PM #3.jpg
Views: 178
Size:  65.9 KB... guess who arrived

Name:  Screen Shot 2012-04-02 at 3.47.18 PM.png
Views: 177
Size:  197.4 KB ... its Dino Duffy!

...well I was at the park this last weekend my boyfriend got me, my very own Duffy as he knows that I've been wanting him for so long.

I was very lucky to get him in the wonderful world of disney store in the down town area somebody bought out almost the whole stock and they found an old box of Duffies to put out and so I got him to go on an adventure with me (they had several of the older style left when we were there they were precious jewels finding in the back under all of the shelves)

He's being shy right now but he wanted to show everybody Dino Duffy!

He also went to get his picture taken with mickey while we were there on Saturday I will make sure to figure out how to get that up here asap.

OMG! Too cute! Love the dino costume! That's awesome they found a box of the old Duffys to put out. One person bought out all the other stock? Probably an ebay hoarder reseller. Me no likey. But the result of you getting a better Duffy is a good thing. Yay!

Can't wait to see more photos of your new little guy!

• MiceAge Columnist

I've been busy trying to design patterns and make Easter outfits for my Duffy & Shellie May. After a few tries today I finally got a pattern for a newsboy cap to look like I wanted it to. Now I just need to line the cap & Duffy has a hat. Poor bear still needs clothes though working on that.

I finished making Shellie May's dress & hat (and her own little bunny to carry around) this past Saturday, so she went to Disneyland to show it off. She's all flowery. She posed with the bunnies & flowers back at Big Thunder Ranch and felt right at home.

She went to visit Duffy over at DCA earlier that day but he wasn't home so she made do and hopped on his boat for a photo-op.