Page 86 of 259 FirstFirst ... 36768384858687888996136186 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 3884

• Minion

Re: Share your Duffy Photos

Aww, you guys your Easter portraits are adorable. I love all the outfits.

To occupy Lil D and Duffette until Easter dinner, I printed out an Easter picture for them to color.

Okay, Lil D. You color that half and I'll color this half.

*scribble scribble*

Hey! Stay on your own side, D!

Oops, sorry.

*scribble scribble*

*scribble scribble*

ALL DONE!

Hmmm....

It's a masterpiece! Worthy of a place in any fine art museum!

Or the refrigerator, whichever is more convenient.

Ta daaa! Happy Easter!

Now let's go eat!
    Last edited by Diznygrl; 04-08-2012 at 07:42 PM.

Wow. Every time. Thank you, Diznygrl! the other Easter photos, too!^^

Absolutely adorable! I love Lil D and Duffette more and more! I cannot wait to see them again!!!!

http://smallcrazyworldafterall.blogspot.com/

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
    Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
    Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011

•   
    • White Water Snacker!

Awww... all the Easter pics were so cute.

Quote Originally Posted by aimster View Post
    Oh he loves baseball SO much. Yesterday we found a Rays spring training game on TV and he went absolutely nuts. He ran and got his cowbell. Found out today's game is on TV again, so he's excited. He asked if we're going to opening day on Friday but I had to tell him no because the game sold out before I had a chance to get tickets. I still need to look at the schedule and figure out what games we can go to this season. GAH! Between ballgames, Busch Gardens and Disney (and hopefully visits to Legoland, Universal & Sea World), this summer is going to be a VERY busy one!
    nice to hear things are being planned out for your bears. so far, my Duffy's been to Universal (and was even brave enough for Halloween Horror Nights 21), attended MegaCon with me last year (dressed up as Ryu circa Street Fighter II), and Sea World. I'm sure that your Duffy and Shellie May will enjoy those parks as well

The twins decided to enjoy the beautiful spring day and went to look at some cherry blossoms. They also found the time to climb a tree..
    Name:  DSC_0708 (640x427).jpg
Views: 204
Size:  217.6 KBName:  DSC_0709 (640x427).jpg
Views: 202
Size:  227.0 KB
    Name:  DSC_0736 (640x427).jpg
Views: 200
Size:  198.5 KB

• MiceAge Columnist

My bears are feeling very nautical today. They're going to watch Titanic with some friends.

Hey, Sue! I'm going to see TITANIC tonight, too!^^

• I love that tiny bear!

LOVE everyone's pictures. Though Lil D and Duffette's Easter adventure was my absolute favorite. Sue and Aimster's Easter pictures were so festive and the Duffy twins are always great!

Sue, is that a 12" Duffy in Duffy's outfit, or is it an 17" Duffy? If it's a 12" Duffy, does the outfit (basically) fit him, or did you alter it/pin it together in the back?

(My 12" Duffy might be watching the miniseries with me tonight. Though he's still dressed as a pirate so I am not sure if that really fits in with the theme.)

• North American Duffeteer

Just a Duffy photo I want to share:

Here is my Duffy reading and learning how to speak and say words in Japanese. The reason why he is reading that book is because he misses home, a lot.

What do you guys think?

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
    Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
    Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011

• MiceAge Columnist

Quote Originally Posted by Eeee-va View Post
    LOVE everyone's pictures.
    Me too!

Sue, is that a 12" Duffy in Duffy's outfit, or is it an 17" Duffy?
    Eeee-va, that's a 17" Duffy in his original outfit. Disney should make a sailor outfit for the 12" Duffy!

• I love that tiny bear!

They SHOULD make a 12" sailor outfit, Sue! But if they did they'd sell it on the bear, so it'd cost me $30. :P I thought the 17" Duffies had lighter designs on their feet (evidently not!) and he looks smaller than Shellie May in that picture (even though the face did not really look like a 12" Duffy). I even asked a friend to confirm he looked smaller before I posted, LOL, so that's a pretty good illusion!

The 12" Duffies aren't THAT much smaller than the 17"; it'd surely be easier to just buy one of the outfits and alter it, than to make one...but I'm so cheap! I made one for my Tiny Duffy, though (it was posted a bunch of pages ago). Trying to keep on topic, even though it's an old picture...

And very cute picture, MikkiMausu.

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

My mom put the 17" sailor outfit on her 12" Duffy (since she got the My Friend Duffy sailor suit last year for her 17" Duffy) and it looks fine. A little big, but it looks cute on the little guy.

I finally found the CUTEST sailor dress for Shellie May here (ordered it yesterday):
    Teddy Bear Clothes

I love how it'll match both sailor outfits I have for Duffy (the US one and the My Friend Duffy one from TDS).

Took Duffy to Busch Gardens today and we had some fun!

First I had to get the oil changed in my car, so while that was being done, we walked down the street to Dunkin Donuts for some coffee. I let Duffy pick the flavor shots and he picked vanilla and blueberry. It was GOOD!

At Busch Gardens we first stopped at Cheetah Run. Duffy tried to get a couple cheetahs attention but they just ignored him.

Then he decided to climb on this thing.

I took a couple spins on Montu while Duffy waited in a locker.

The train went by on our way to the Edge of Africa walkthrough.

Saw some giraffes.

Duffy wanted me to take his photo by the pretty flowers.

*sniff sniff*

Went into a gift shop and they had these funny glasses, so Duffy tried some on.

Peace, man!

Trippy!

Are you ready for some football?

Over at Jungala the stilt walkers and puppets were out greeting guests.

Over at Walkabout Way, we saw an Emu...

...and made friends with a wallaby.

More pretty flowers!

*sniff sniff*

D-U-F-F-Y.... Hey! That's ME!

• MiceAge Columnist

Smile Re: Share your Duffy Photos

They SHOULD make a 12" sailor outfit, Sue! But if they did they'd sell it on the bear, so it'd cost me $30. :P I thought the 17" Duffies had lighter designs on their feet (evidently not!) and he looks smaller than Shellie May in that picture (even though the face did not really look like a 12" Duffy). I even asked a friend to confirm he looked smaller before I posted, LOL, so that's a pretty good illusion!

The 12" Duffies aren't THAT much smaller than the 17"; it'd surely be easier to just buy one of the outfits and alter it, than to make one...but I'm so cheap! I made one for my Tiny Duffy, though (it was posted a bunch of pages ago).
    What Disney needs to do is sell the 12" bear without clothes and start making outfits for both the 12" bear, and more (and better) outfits for the 17" bear, rather than trying to push the 12" costumed bears all the time (and most of the costumes are recycled now too, since Disney can't seem to be bothered to do anything new). Really, how many bears does a person need??? I guess if they were clothed as wonderfully as the Tokyo bears I could understand buying bear after bear, but they're not. Although at this point, I've given up on Disney coming up with anything. When they do stuff like coming out with a Jedi outfit eons after Build A Bear has already done it (cheaper and better too), it makes one wonder how in touch with their fan base they are. Maybe they think that just because it has the Disney name on it, the merch will sell, I don't know. Between Build A Bear, thrift stores and making clothes myself, my bears are doing just fine without Disney and I don't think Disney can compete with that. As far as I'm concerned, Disney is in the "not get it" pile when it comes to marketing Duffy and maybe it's better that way because I know I'd be spending way too much $$$ if the American Duffy team was as creative and clever as the Japanese Duffy team.

As far as my Duffy looking smaller than he is I think maybe the reason my Duffy looks small in that photo is because the bear directly behind him is really big a 36" bear with a huge head soooo big I should call him Big Head. Poor bear is nameless, I've had him forever and he just never seemed to acquire a name. Duffy's kind of perched on Big Head's lap & Shellie May is standing a little in front of Duffy, which ... all serves to make him look smaller so it does sort of provide an illusion.

Like Aimster said, I think you'd be okay going with a 17" sailor suit for your 12" Duffy, it won't be that much bigger and you're very clever, if it doesn't fit right you can fix it or better yet, design your own sailor outfit you are very clever, you know!

Speaking of Aimster, great shots of your Duffy's adventures as always! I love seeing what he is up to.

• Minion

I always love Duffy's adventures at Busch Gardens. Makes me want to go there! I particularly like the pics of Duffy with the flowers this time around. Spring is in the air!

As the owner of 2 12" bears, yeah it would be great if they made separate 12" outfits. But if they were anything like the quality and expense of the current 17" outfits, I would probably still stick with unique Goodwill finds and the occasional BaB item. Disney is so out of touch with what makes bear clothes sell.