Page 88 of 282 FirstFirst ... 3863788586878889909198113138188 ... LastLast
Results 1,306 to 1,320 of 4218

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Re: Share your Duffy Photos

My aunt is backed up doing other commissions again, plus she works part time doing office work. I emailed her a couple weeks ago about the Captain EO costume she's going to make for Duffy and she said that won't be done until sometime this summer. She hasn't forgotten, just it's further back in her queue of things that need to be done. So asking her to alter the sailor dress... she probably couldn't get to it until summer or fall at the earliest. I'll price out some alterations place around here. I know there's at least a couple places downtown near my office, so maybe I'll check them out one day on my lunch break.

Eeee-va, yeah the first thing I thought when I put that dress on is, "Hey she kind of looks like Sailor Moon!"

If anything, I plan on taking both bears in their sailor outfits to WDW with me next month and we'll ride some boats there (we know they got plenty of those around the resort). I love how that dress PERFECTLY matches Duffy's sailor suit from TDS! I mean EXACTLY. The material feels about the same too for the most part! But the dress if from a BAB wannabe store called Teddy Mountain (that's what the tag says... I looked them up and they got stores across the US, Mexico and in the UK).

Next adventure though... our first Tampa Bay Rays game of the year on Saturday!

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Eeee-va View Post
    That dress is so cute, Diznygrl! Are you just brilliant at finding wonderful bear clothes, or just persistent?
    Haha, maybe a little bit of both. With a bit of luck thrown in. I probably visit Goodwill more often than I should...I don't always find stuff, but with the amount of time I spend there I'm bound to stumble upon some goodies!

• I love that tiny bear!

I forgot to mention--I like your Tron outfit, MikkiMausu! I was thinking of making one for Tiny Duffy...I'd imagined black, but I think I like that design better than the pseudo-Spandex monstrosity I'd imagined making.

Blacklight bears!

• Munchings & Crunchings

I love Strawberry Duffette! I used to love Strawberry Shortcake when I was little too. My sister and I had all the toys. I loved the smell of them. Duffette looks great in the dress, and somebody obviously made sure to get the fabric right too. Now she needs the green & white stockings & a big puffy hat!

Aimster, I also have that sailor dress, and you're right, it's a little big on her. The thing about mine is that it's not as bright white as Duffy's sailor suits, so it looks a little dull in comparison. So, I got some bluing to brighten up the white to match his costumes.

Yeah I was honestly surprised at how big the sailor dress is, but pike I said, nothing safety pins can't fix! After using one (and sustaining bodily injury) to adjust the skirt, I used 2 more in the back of the top to bring it in better. Looks much better now for the most part.

...well we (Duff Duff and I) got a new addition to the fluff family early this week direct from Paris! Let us please introduce Philip the bear, (I'm sorry I didn't do a big reveal he was a big surprise for me from a close friend)

We decided to take a few photos for everybody over the week and post them all at once for everybody to see at once. There are a few photos from the day of as well as one of the bear fights caught on camera as they are "getting to know one another and become brothers." Both Duff Duff and Philip love everybody's photos from easter and they wish that they got to color just like Lil D' and Duffette or get a wonderful easter photograph like many others.

MikkiMausu they both love your Tron Bear outfit sketch, I had to tell the both of them it isn't real just yet and only in their heads and that sadly I'm not up for making an outfit just yet (I'm still working on learning how to alter to big clothing using build a bear clothing)

Aimster they love the pictures of Duffy and Shellie May in their sailor outfits and (they wanted one for shellie for when she arrives here I had to put my foot down and say no.. and it was so hard to do because it is just sooo cute)

Anyways we finally are settling down to watching Peter Pan and Duff Duff starting bouncing and saying he wanted to dress as Peter Pan and then Philip wanted to dress as Captain Hook, so they of course had to take a few photos of the improv sword fight before settling in to watch the movie.
    Attached Images Attached Images           

So is your new bear from Paris made of that horrible waffley design fur or more like an older Duffy? It's kind of hard to tell from the photos. I'm just curious.

Hi I wanna share with you some pics of my Duffy's outfits

^ Cute I love the spring voyage pic

Here are some of my bears and modeling BAB costumes.

I just have to fix the hat, the elastic bands are too small for Duffy.

Aimster, to answer your question his fur is about the same as the old style Duffy I was able to find at the park… I added a picture as well to show the details. His paws are made of a different material they are a lot softer, also his fur hues are different he is more of a light honey yellow his face is a shade or so off (or maybe its just a artist in me staying since its the same fabric just a different spool its a different color)

Paris:

Cali:

I will try to take a photo tomorrow or Sunday out in the sunlight with both in the same shot of them so that you can see the difference between their fur
    Last edited by bebs; 04-20-2012 at 09:45 PM. Reason: added a photo

• North American Duffeteer

Just a Duffy photo to share:

Here is Duffy as his favorite hero: Date Masamune. I designed his kabuto (samurai helmet) by blending two unique traits: Masamune's familiar cresent kabuto and added the Mickey Paws in either side of the helmet. Plus, to resemble Masamune, I added an eyepatch on his right eye. (And this drawing his made to honor our Duffeteer: DuffyDaisuki)!^^

What do you guys think?

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
    Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
    Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011

The BF and I Duffy to his first Tampa Bay Rays game of the season tonight... and celebrated the BF's birthday. The Rays were playing the Minnesota Twins.

The game had a good turnout... almost 32,000 fans!

Turned out a couple friends of mine who are CM's at WDW were at the game! We went over to visit with them for a couple innings and the rival bears posed for a photo.

This cool old beer truck is parked in the center field concourse by the brew house.

Duffy LOVES popcorn!

I mean REALLY loves it!

Enjoying the game (we moved from our seats because a couple guys behind us were kind of annoying)

The Rays beat the Twins 4-1 and James Shields got his 3rd win of the season (he's currently undefeated)!

Just a Duffy photo I want to share:

For the Disneyland Paris' 20th Anniversary celebrations, they've decided to use the Tokyo DisneySea Duffy instead of the overseas Disney theme parks Duffy. I'm not sure if this change is permanent? Daisuki-San and aimster, can you weigh in on this?

I want to share a Duffy photo for all Duffeteers:

So every year during the summer, Tokyo Disneyland does the Star Festival and one thing that I love are the costumes. Now I wish Duffy and ShellieMay joined the festivities, so I decided to make a sketch of his Tanabata outfit. I know I keep using the sailor suit as the base design for the outfit. Since he's a boy, I used both light blue and sky blue as its main colors, and for the stars I used gold. So what do you guys think?

I want to share a Duffy photo:

Went to Disneyland today and stopped by California Adventure to see our lovable bear. Had a few photos taken and asked him to take a picture with my Mickey plush. And here is the perfect shot.