Page 91 of 273 FirstFirst ... 41668188899091929394101116141191 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 4083

• Dolcetto o scherzetto?

Re: Share your Duffy Photos

I'm so glad she got there safe, Huskydawg! And what a cute outfit!^^ I know I've been vocal about my disappointment with the US Aviator, but it looks great with those jeans!

Sandrita, your blog is simply wonderful! Such well planned photo stories. It's what I always thought I'd do, time permitting. Great, great work!^^ Would you please add a link to your signature so it's easier for more MiceChatters to discover? That needs to be shared!

Quote Originally Posted by huskydawg View Post
    Shellie May arrived today!!! Duffy couldn't be happier!

Congratulations on your growing family! I can see the happiness in Duffy's heart!

• North American Duffeteer

Time to share a Duffy photo:

Note: Okay, it's not a Duffy/ShellieMay photo, but still...

This is the logo for Duffy's favorite baseball team, the American Waterfront Sea Dogs.

What do guys think?

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
    Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
    Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011

To all Duffeteers, Happy Mother's Day!
    -From Duffy & Minnie.

Quote Originally Posted by MikkiMausu99 View Post
    To all Duffeteers, Happy Mother's Day!
    -From Duffy & Minnie.
    Thank you so much!!!!

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

huskydawg, My Shellie May has that same top and shoes! FYI, you got the skirt on backwards... the Mickey mark goes in the back.

My bears are REALLY getting excited about us going to WDW next weekend and doing the Duffy meetup at Epcot. It should be a really fun day. And I will definitely share photos here with you guys when we get back.

Got some Duffy photos I want to share:

Here is Mickey & Duffy enjoying being father and son.

• I love that tiny bear!

I missed commenting on everyone's pictures; sorry! They were all fabulous, though! Sandrita, I adore your blog.

Smallish Duffy was worried Smiling Shellie May would be scared of him, as he was dressed like a pirate. But he does not have many outfits, and the pirate outfit is the only one that has pants. So he wore it anyway.

"Oh! Is Smiling Shellie May in here? I am very nervous."

"Don't be scared, Smiling Shellie May! I'll help you out--"

"DUFFYYYYYYYYYYY!"

"I am SO happy to meet you! That bag was cramped and kind of boring but I was very careful and didn't eat anything and the people in customs were very nice and let us right through and I'm SO excited to be here! DUFFYYY! BEAR HUUUUG!"

That is one excitable bear. But I think she and my 12" Duffy will get along fine.

My mom got a Travel Duffy. I think its the nicest-made item in the bunch...the duffel bag is AMAZING! The "stickers" are silkscreened on very nicely. I can tell from one of the details (the stitching around the top of the bag, which crosses over the mouse-ear sticker) that DuffyD picked out one of the best ones...the stitches fall right between the "string" holding the "luggage tag" on. Hard to explain, but yeah, it's amazing.

My friend's Tiny Shellie May was seated very demurely. She is much better-behaved than my Tiny Shellie May.

The charms are all very cute! (My friend got an anchor charm too, not pictured.)

And the cell phone charms! Mom and I are going to have to fight over who gets which ones.

"Can I have a phone?" asked Smiling Shellie May. "Then I could put a pretty charm on it and talk to all my friends like your Duffy and everyone else's Duffys and everyone else's Shellie Mays and Li'l D and Duffette and you when you're at work and Duffy Daisuki and everyone on the Micechat Duffy board, even though I haven't met them yet, I'll bet they're nice...HIIIII MiceChat!!!!!"

She's still bouncing around the place; oh dear. She'll probably calm down once she's used to being in America. I hope.

If anyone wants/needs to see a side-by-side of 12" Duffy and Smiling Shellie May, I can do that. She is slightly shorter and much more petite...her feet are outright tiny compared to 12" Duffy's! Her paws are much smaller too. She sits up much better and has beanbags in her bottom! They are very cute together, but Smiling Shellie May is so much smaller than 12" Duffy, I couldn't picture her as anything but a little sister to him. (Which is good because I did not want a girlfriend for him!)

• Munchings & Crunchings

I love my little smiling bears! I opened my box last night and they jumped right out. They are already making friends with their big brothers and sister. I named them "Chance" (luck) and "Cherie" (love) to keep them distinct from the others. Love the beans in their bottoms, and their soft fur. It's the same thickness as the big bears, so that's why they look so fuzzy. Their smiles are infectious.

Quote Originally Posted by Eeee-va View Post
    I missed commenting on everyone's pictures; sorry! They were all fabulous, though! Sandrita, I adore your blog.
    Thank you Eeee-va!

I really enjoyed your story telling too and your pictures!!! I love when everyone makes captions on the photos, it really brings our Duffy's to life.

Those phone charms are to die for!

My Little Joe won't stop reading this post. His little heart wants a 12" ShellieMay so badly. He has even prepared presents for her!

Thank you for sharing your wonderful new Duffy Family additions!

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Captain Duffy is here to.... *sniff sniff* Do I smell cookies???

Skip defending... I got a peanut butter cookie! OM NOM NOM!

Yeah, so I caved and got the Captain America costume. I had a $10 reward from BAB so it only cost me $5.

Quote Originally Posted by aimster View Post
    Captain Duffy is here to.... *sniff sniff* Do I smell cookies???

Skip defending... I got a peanut butter cookie! OM NOM NOM!

Yeah, so I caved and got the Captain America costume. I had a $10 reward from BAB so it only cost me $5.

BaB really has great costumes. I bet your little Captain America is set to save the world now that he's fortified with that 'superhero' nourishing peanut butter cookie!

• Minion

Ok, I am officially in love with Smiling Shellie May. She's the most adorable thing ever, and I how little she is. You're right, Eeee-va, she makes the perfect "little sister" for 12" Duffy. She seems like a bundle of energy too and I think you (and Duffy) will have your hands full with that one. I must be channeling your klepto bears, because I just want to STEAL her! LOL!

Aimster, cute costume! With your Captain America Duffy and Sue's Hulk Duffy, we're on our way to creating a whole team of Duffy Avengers!

Yay! my smiling bears have landed in HK safe and sound

Meet smiling Duffy...

Name:  image(3).jpeg
Views: 151
Size:  119.8 KB

And the equally fun loving & smiling shellie may...

Name:  image(1).jpeg
Size:  126.5 KB

And look how great pals they are already

Name:  image(2).jpeg
Size:  126.6 KB

• MiceAge Columnist

I went to one of the special AP 20th Anniversary Fantasmic! showings at Disneyland last night. It was so fun and Fantasmic! is as awesome as it was 20 years ago when it opened. It was great to see the show with a crowd of folks who were all clearly fans. But ... Duffy & Shellie May got dressed and ready to come along and were quite put out when I didn't take them with me.