Page 99 of 281 FirstFirst ... 49748996979899100101102109124149199 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,485 of 4205

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Re: Share your Duffy Photos

I got it during Star Wars Weekends last month. They had them by the register in the Darth's Mall temporary store that was behind Rock N Rollercoaster.

Love your pictures! We are going over to Epcot tomorrow to check out the Highland Games. Duffy is so excited he's already dressed and ready to go!

Name:  Photo0401FourBySix - Copy.jpg
Views: 180
Size:  35.5 KB

Dallas Duffy on Dinosaur! Notice He's not scared....LOL

Name:  100_4122 - Copy.JPG
Views: 183
Size:  44.1 KB

Dallas Duffy with eeyore at Crystal Palace!

Dallas Duffy visiting his "family" at Epcot.
    Name:  100_4245 - Copy.JPG
Views: 182
Size:  52.5 KB

• Felice Natale!

I Dallas Duffy!^^

---------- Post added 06-18-2012 at 12:21 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by DCfan92 View Post
    Mickey and Duffy and Shellie. Mickey didn't want to give them back to me. He kept insisting to keep them. After a little bit and the cast members telling him he gave me back Duffy. Mickey kept pointing to shellie saying that she was his bear. He told me to leave so he can keep Shellie and he kept clutching her so tight, he didn't want to let her go. I LOVED watching it. Everybody was laughing on the line and even the cast members. He finally gave them back to me reluctantly, but he was so sad that he had to.
    What a great story! I've never been willing to let the characters touch Duffy, so I don't know what might happen…seems risky, though!

---------- Post added 06-18-2012 at 12:26 PM ----------

And Aimster – Shellie looks SO great in that dress! You already know that's my favorite bow.

…I wonder why tony609's posts aren't merging?

Quote Originally Posted by DuffyDaisuki View Post

And Aimster – Shellie looks SO great in that dress! You already know that's my favorite bow.
    There's a bow that's the same material as the dress (which you know was made by my aunt), but I decided to go with the plain blue one for a change.

i LOVE Shellie May being held by Duffy Aimster. It's a really cute photo. Her outfit is great too. I have a Shellie May BUT I have never taken her to the World or Land with me. I think I'm afraid something will happen to her.

Quote Originally Posted by tony609 View Post
    i LOVE Shellie May being held by Duffy Aimster. It's a really cute photo. Her outfit is great too. I have a Shellie May BUT I have never taken her to the World or Land with me. I think I'm afraid something will happen to her.
    Oh you need to take her sometime, Tony! The CM's always freak out when they see her. Several ask if they can hold her and just fawn over her and ask how/where I got her. And the Japanese tourists of course go nuts as well. I had 2 or 3 Japanese guests ask if they could take photos of my bears on Saturday. And a female CM at the Friendship boat dock to go from Epcot to DHS came on the boat was all "Is that Shellie May? Oh can I hold her for a moment? She's so CUTE!" And then when the boat was sailing away, I saw her on the dock talking to her fellow CMs and she pointed at me & the bears and I had Shellie May wave at everyone. It was really cute.

---------- Post added 06-18-2012 at 03:51 PM ----------

Ok here are more photos from the weekend.

After lunch, we took the boat to DHS.

Ready to blast off on Star Tours!

We made a droid at the Droid Factory in the Tatooine Traders shop. It has a blue body and yellow legs. Duffy named it "TB-RYS" (for the Tampa Bay Rays).

Took a couple spins on Rock N Rollercoaster via the single rider line (had a posted 70 minute stand by line... did single rider twice & waited maybe 15 min or less each time).

Saw this OLD Duffy in the window at the shop at the International Gateway at Epcot. I asked the CM working in the shop if it was possible to take him out of the window for me to buy (it was a corner window that was easily accessible, not a locked display... I could reach in & touch the bear myself), but they said they can't do that. BOO! they can do it in malls... why not Disney? They could have easily pulled him out and shoved a bear from the shelf in its place. They just lost out on a guaranteed $30 sale right there. DUMB. And that Duffy looks SO SAD! He wanted to go home with me! His face was just perfect and those big ears! *SIGH*

We ended our day going back & forth between the UK and Canada pavilions to see British Revolution and Off Kilter. Since Duffy already got a pic with Off Kilter last year, he wanted one with British Revolution this time. They thought he was awesome and LOVED his Star Tours name badge.

Hi, I wanted to share a Picture!

• Felice Natale!

Wow, SailorDuffy, that really looks like a print ad! It's so cute!^^

Thanks a lot, Duffy Daisuki!! ^__^

• North American Duffeteer

A good morning to all Duffeteers!
    -From Duffy and Mickey.

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
    Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
    Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011

we're getting jazzed to get the chance to go back to cars land this coming weekend, if only to be in that area for a few minutes, and get one or two things before heading to the rest of the park, hopefully racers will have fast passes open for that day as well!

Duff Duff wanted to shows his car's pride and love by having 'Mator with him in the picture, he wants a picture with big 'Mator at the park this weekend (so cross your fingers and hope they are letting people close enough to take pictures) he also says he'll take a photo with the Big Duffy as well!

and sailorduffy, we all totally love your picture it is so cute, Duff Duff is totally wanting to go over there for a snack
    Attached Images Attached Images  

[QUOTE=DuffyDaisuki;1056786158]I Dallas Duffy!^^

---------- Post added 06-18-2012 at 12:21 PM ----------

What a great story! I've never been willing to let the characters touch Duffy, so I don't know what might happen…seems risky, though!

I haven't had a problem yet Mickey just loved Shellie so much that he prob wanted to show him to Duffy that maybe he left at home.