Page 1 of 271 1234112651101 ... LastLast

• Banned User

Guernsey, Channel Islands, United Kingdom

Share your Duffy Photos

This thread is so Members can share images of Duffy The Disney Bear. Feel free to post photo's of your very own Duffy collection and your Duffy out enjoying day trips to the Disney Parks and other locations.

• Banned User

Re: Share your Duffy Photo's

Here are a few pictures of my Duffy collection at home. The Duffy Bears were purchased at both the Tokyo Disney Resort and Walt Disney World.

• Banned User

That baseball outfit is cute. Do they sell that at Disneyland CA or is that a Tokyo exclusive?

• Future Indy Castmember

These pics were from October 17th. The day I got Duffy. I made a TR based on Duffy so these are from that TR.

The first photo with Duffy.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

After I bought the 17 inch Duffy with the Sailor outfit.

Of course I brought him out to see Mickey.

And my personal favorite, Duffy with Maynard.

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
    Check out the
    MICECHAT Duffy Forum
    Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011

The world is a treasure trove of places.
    The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
    Indy Ride Count: 2211
    World of Color Count: 74

• Banned User

Nice pictures. LOVE the Maynard shot. I haven't even gotten my Duffy but I'm going to get one either tomorrow or in February. He looks like fun. Do you take him to the parks whenever you go?

• Future Indy Castmember

Quote Originally Posted by stevo505 View Post
    Nice pictures. LOVE the Maynard shot. I haven't even gotten my Duffy but I'm going to get one either tomorrow or in February. He looks like fun. Do you take him to the parks whenever you go?
    I actually haven't brought him back to the parks since then. The last time I brought him out was when I went to the tree lighting ceremony at The Grove but I forgot to bring him out of the car and forgot my camera in the process. If there will be a Micechat Duffy Meet soon, thats when I'll bring him back to DLR with me.

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
    Check out the
    MICECHAT Duffy Forum

The world is a treasure trove of places.
    The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
    Indy Ride Count: 2211
    World of Color Count: 74

• Banned User

That baseball outfit is cute. Do they sell that at Disneyland CA or is that a Tokyo exclusive?
    The Baseball costume was picked up for me from Walt Disney World. So I think its safe to say you should have no problem picking one up from Disney California Adventure providing the item hasn't sold out already.

Oh and Forbidden Eye perfect example of the sort of images we are looking for here in this thread. Thanks for sharing.

• Dolcetto o scherzetto?

I just realized that unless you read Japanese, you might not notice that "ダッフィーのフォトスポット" means "Duffy's Photo Spot," so you guys may not have seen all the different photo contest winners on the official site. Some of them are really good! Check it out HERE!

The link above is to the latest entry (#8) as of this posting. Use the drop-down menu to the top or bottom right to catch up on the earlier photos.

• Dolcetto o scherzetto?

I just took a trip down memory lane in Photobucket and thought I'd share these! They may even be in my MiceChat gallery, actually, but it's been my experience that few people actually ever look at those. I have so many photos that I still haven't uploaded, and so many I've planned but not even taken yet...

A very charming Christmas pic. It really shows off the value of installing the armature.

One of my favorite MiceChatter's birthday - and our Funderful Club Member Party!

Ooo! Inside one of the cases at Journey to the Center of the Earth! Too bad this is "pre-armature," though!

I this one!

This takes me back...

The first Sweet Duffy event in 2009! I have no photos of 2010, cos I spent the entire day in a product line until it was time to leave the park...yes...seriously.

I wonder if the cafe decorations will change to pink and brown this year? I hope so!

And I guess Shellie will also be featured on the tabletops...

I just Sweet Duffy so much!!! Where is the freaking update already!?!^^

And don't you forget it!

He's so curious!

Look at all the "Duffy face" marks for Tanabata!!!

And the Duffy face on top of the cake for Funderful Member's Party!

If I'm not mistaken, these are the two Duffys adopted by Janell!

This one, though, will always be my favorite. I am so thankful I thought to get my friend to shoot this one - my first day ever in a Disney park, the first day I saw (and took home) Duffy. It's so nice to have a photograph that actually captures the way I feel about this character - his timeless and classic nature, as well as the innocence and wonder he inspires in my heart.
    Last edited by DuffyDaisuki; 02-20-2011 at 08:29 AM. Reason: I learned recently that MiceChat apparently "owns" posted photos. This one is mine alone.^^

• Munchings & Crunchings

Love all the pictures! I remember all of those, DuffyDaisuki...well, except for the ones adopted by Janell.

I guess all the photos I uploaded to Photobucket got deleted, so I'll have to upload them to my blog at some point. Meanwhile, I took some pictures last night of Duffy and Shellie May enjoying a nice, warm fire in the winter. I should have brought my regular camera, these were taken with my phone, so pardon the crappiness...

Last edited by gurgi; 01-04-2011 at 05:52 PM. Reason: Using better quality pictures

• Surfin the net with Duffy

posting pictures...

We were sent over there with the message that only we would defend Disney quality.. We learnt quickly that the Japanese culture speaks to a level of quality that is hard to comprehend. They were all unbelievably skilled and willing to do the right thing.
    Craig Russell -Walt Disney Imagineering

• Dolcetto o scherzetto?

Thumbs up Re: Share your Duffy Photo's

Gurgi, these are so completely awesome, I drooled a li'l bit!!! You didn't even have the parks as backdrop - nor armature - and showed me right up!
    Quote Originally Posted by TravisMT81 View Post
    And this is just about the cutest thing I've ever seen in my life! Notice that he's sporting official Tokyo plush candy. Oh yeah, we see how you roll, Travis!

Hm...this is inspiring me to wanna have actual photo contests. We need more than three people to get into the shopping service!^^
    Last edited by DuffyDaisuki; 01-05-2011 at 05:38 AM.

• Surfin the net with Duffy

I love all the pictures, Duffy Daisuki you have some of the cutest ones!

My roommate had never seen the "smiling Duffy" until yesterday when I showed him your pictures. He of course wants him now, but alas I know they are not available!

We were sent over there with the message that only we would defend Disney quality.. We learnt quickly that the Japanese culture speaks to a level of quality that is hard to comprehend. They were all unbelievably skilled and willing to do the right thing.
    Craig Russell -Walt Disney Imagineering

• Munchings & Crunchings

Well, I adjusted my pictures. I realized that I shouldn't email them to myself...that diminishes the quality. I uploaded them directly from my phone this time, and they look much better. Hope you like these better, DuffyDaisuki! ;-)

• Adventures with Duffy

Yep, Duffy Daisuki that those are the Duffys I got though your adoption agency. lol I have that photo in my Duffy photo album.

All the photos are so cute. Thank you all for sharing. I need to post some and will do so in a few days. I took some while at DLR over the weekend that I think you will enjoy. Duffy had a great time. My dad and husband even got into the fun of posing Duffy. They would give him forks if we were eating, put the menu in front of Duffy so he could order. It was cute.

One thing I haven't found at DCA is the photo spots. I though DCA was to get the photo spots like or some what like TDS has. Where you can set your Duffy and he can pose. Maybe Im wrong. But i didn't see any this past weekend.

Gurgi, I love the photo of them by the fire. Too cute. I have one like that but they are watching Sleepless in Seattle. lol

Duffy Daisuki, I love the photo of you seeing Duffy on your first trip. It really does capture the joy Duffy brings.

Page 1 of 271 1234112651101 ... LastLast