Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• Banned User

Re: 12 inch Duffy collection

Quote Originally Posted by flylikadove22 View Post
    Are they releasing mugs as well??! I hope so!
    If they do I am so buying one. Man, so much Duffy items to splurge on! M

• Banned User

I haven't heard anything about mugs but popcorn buckets are comming real soon!

I was hoping that the popcorn bucket would be out when I was at the park this past weekend, but no luck.

I did manage to get the light up Duffy chaser and got to use it during World of Color!!!
    I also got the St Patrick's Day Duffy. So cute that I couldn't pass him up.

Hope the popcorn bucket and the Duffy vinylmation gets released soon!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by FutureImagineer183 View Post
    oh gosh really!!!!!
    ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh how soon is real soon?

• Banned User

• Adventures with Duffy

Oh good. Ive been wondering when we were to get those.

Quote Originally Posted by updebrooke View Post
    I was at Epcot today and I just bought the St. Patty Duffy. I love him, so cute. This is off topic but does anyone know when they are going to release the popcorn buckets and mugs?? The Cast Members at Epcot didn't know. I thought it was in Jan.
    Where did you get one at EPCOT? The merchandise computer system shows that 0 are in the warehouse and no stores have them yet.

• Wag More, Bark Less!

I actually know a Cast Member that works there and she was holding one for me. She said it was the only one they had so I have NO IDEA where he came from. Maybe he was a return from another park.

About the mugs, at the passholder event they said they were going to have Duffy Mouled popcorn buckets and MUGS!!! I'm still waiting.....

• Wag More, Bark Less!

Here is the website that talkes about the mugs and popcorn buckets. This is for Epcot. I'm sure it's the same at DCA.

Facts On Duffy The Disney Bear’s Move to Epcot’s World Showcase Oct 14 - ZannaLand | A Magical Blog of News and Reviews

How come WDW doesn't have the Duffy balloons and Light up spinner??? No fair.

• Wag More, Bark Less!

Quote Originally Posted by DBEAR View Post
    Where did you get one at EPCOT? The merchandise computer system shows that 0 are in the warehouse and no stores have them yet.
    I was at Epcot today and bought a St. Patrick's Day Duffy for my boyfriend because he is part Irish. I did not see any at the Duffy store across from his Meet and Greet location in World Showcase, and I even asked when they were getting them in but the CM said she had no idea. On our way out we went into Mouse Gear and they had about ten of them at the entrance right near the huge fountain. When I was paying for him, I mentioned to the CM that the Duffy store did not have any and he said they probably sold out. St. Patrick's Day Duffy seems to be quite popular and he is adorable

• Surfin the net with Duffy

I finally did see the St Patrick Duffy, I so wish I could just buy the costume. I am part irish, so I would love for Duffy to be able to wear the costume!

Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011
    We were sent over there with the message that only we would defend Disney quality.. We learnt quickly that the Japanese culture speaks to a level of quality that is hard to comprehend. They were all unbelievably skilled and willing to do the right thing.
    Craig Russell -Walt Disney Imagineering

• Wag More, Bark Less!

Just got back from Epcot today. They have dozens of St. Patty Duffy in. They must have received a shipment. They had him in the Duffy Store and Mouse Gear. Still no popcorn buckets or mugs yet.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by updebrooke View Post
    Just got back from Epcot today. They have dozens of St. Patty Duffy in. They must have received a shipment. They had him in the Duffy Store and Mouse Gear. Still no popcorn buckets or mugs yet.
    Looking at poohtraverler's blog(great blog btw) it looks like the dessert cup will be available in select restaurants that serve pastries.

• Wag More, Bark Less!

Do you know which restaurants? I'm thinking France and Norway at Epcot because they serve the yummy deserts.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12