Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Banned User

Guernsey, Channel Islands, United Kingdom

12 inch Duffy collection

Can anyone tell me how many of the 12 inch Costumed Duffy Bears have been released by Disney up to now?

My current collection includes...

2011 Duffy
    My First Duffy
    Christmas Duffy
    Valentines Day Duffy
    WDW 40th Anniversary Duffy

• Munchings & Crunchings

Re: 12 inch Duffy collection

So far, I think that's it. The rest haven't been released yet. I don't know when the graduation one will be released, but I'm thinking the St. Patrick's day one is next.

• Banned User

Thanks for the update Gurgi. Its good to see that I havn't missed any of the releases up to now. It would be cool and a good idea if Disney were to publicise new 12 inch Duffy release dates like TDS does with the costumes. That way collectors like me can keep track. The only way at the moment of knowing when a new Duffy plush is available is via the Duffy FaceBook page. Or reading mention of it on here from other Members.

The St Patrick's Day Duffy looks like one of the better designs. I hope Disney doesn't scale it back from the original art like the Christmas Duffy. Since we have such a big community of Duffy fans building up on this board. I really hope some will report back when new Duffy's are available.

• Munchings & Crunchings

I agree, I wish Disney had a Duffy page like the TDS one to announce new costume releases, and special merchandise. The Facebook page is ok, but it seems more sporadic.

• Wag More, Bark Less!

I was at Hollywood Studios today and I saw the Birthday Duffy. I didn't see it at Epcot, which was interesting. I only saw it at Hollywood Studios. They must have just released him.

• Wag More, Bark Less!

St. Patty Duffy is available at WDW!!

• Munchings & Crunchings

Does it look the same as the concept, or did they trim the details like they did with Christmas?

• Wag More, Bark Less!

He looks just like the concept. He's really cute! They have him on ebay already!

• Banned User

Oh wow! We must have those here already then! I'll check when I go to work today! I definately want one for myself! That's the only design I've really wanted for myself!

• Banned User

Thanks for updating us updeboorke on all the latest Duffy 12 inch releases. I really can't wait to see the St Patrick's Day Duffy Bear. Does anyone have an image. I tried looking on EBAY for it but was unable to come across it. The 12 inch Duffy's and the pins are really the only thing we have over the merchandise sold in the States.

• Munchings & Crunchings

I saw it posted on Ebay, and I have to say, that it looks like the cutest yet. I can't tell what the quality is like from the picture, but the coat looks velvet-like.

Here is an auction for a lot of 15 of them. I don't get why they do this, other than to supply Japanese sites. It's weird to see all these Duffy lots.

http://cgi.ebay.com/15-Mickey-St-Pat...6#ht_500wt_930

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by gurgi View Post
    I saw it posted on Ebay, and I have to say, that it looks like the cutest yet. I can't tell what the quality is like from the picture, but the coat looks velvet-like.

Here is an auction for a lot of 15 of them. I don't get why they do this, other than to supply Japanese sites. It's weird to see all these Duffy lots.

15 Mickey St. Patricks Disney Duffy Bear 12" Plush - eBay (item 320644237318 end time Feb-16-11 00:41:11 PST)
    The material actually looks quite nice. I believe they are going in the right direction with outfits... but now they need to step up the outfit releases for "17 Duffy! Am I the only one who thinks the "17 needs seasonal outfits too?

And why oh why is that outfit $510 on ebay???

• Banned User

Yea, we have the bday and St Pattys Day ones here too! I love the Pattys Day one! It's made from a velvety material, buy the trim and vest have the cheap fabric like the Valentines ones, still definately want one though! But we sold out of the St Patty ones! If you guys wanna get them, wait until Thurday, that's when we'll get a big shipment in. It really sucks though because most of the merchandise is going to WDW, wheres it's not even selling as well as here in DCA, so we always have to wait longer!

• Wag More, Bark Less!

I was at Epcot today and I just bought the St. Patty Duffy. I love him, so cute. This is off topic but does anyone know when they are going to release the popcorn buckets and mugs?? The Cast Members at Epcot didn't know. I thought it was in Jan.

Are they releasing mugs as well??! I hope so!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast