Page 10 of 61 FirstFirst ... 789101112132060 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 901
  1. #136

    • Waiting for my E-Ticket
    • Offline

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota
    Posts
    19,610

    Re: Duffy Post Coast-to-Coast TDS Express Export Shopping Service

    I just need to know the gratuity percentage you'll be charging for this trip so I can send the correct amount to cover that as well as the items on my wishlist.

  2. #137

    • ...
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,055

    Re: Duffy Post Coast-to-Coast TDS Express Export Shopping Service

    Quote Originally Posted by aimster View Post
    I just need to know the gratuity percentage you'll be charging for this trip so I can send the correct amount to cover that as well as the items on my wishlist.
    Sorry, I forgot to confirm that. Looks like there are definitely five folks, so the gratuity is just 30%. Thanks for reminding me to post this, aimster!

    Also, Wish Lists valued LESS THAN ¥10,000 should add a ¥100 service fee to cover PayPal costs.
    Last edited by DuffyDaisuki; 06-11-2011 at 05:50 PM.

  3. #138

    • Waiting for my E-Ticket
    • Offline

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota
    Posts
    19,610

    Re: Duffy Post Coast-to-Coast TDS Express Export Shopping Service

    Thanks! I'll be sending you my money next weekend as I get paid at the end of the week.

  4. #139

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    258

    Re: Duffy Post Coast-to-Coast TDS Express Export Shopping Service

    I need help.

    In the Shellie page I can't tell wish of the 3 smaller Shellies is the keychain one I think its the sitting one but I'm not sure

    Also there's a way to know an estimate on shipping prices?

  5. #140

    • Munchings & Crunchings
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    2,464

    Re: Duffy Post Coast-to-Coast TDS Express Export Shopping Service

    Add me in as well. I haven't made a wish list yet, but I'll make sure to have money to you by 6/24.

  6. #141

    • Waiting for my E-Ticket
    • Offline

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota
    Posts
    19,610

    Re: Duffy Post Coast-to-Coast TDS Express Export Shopping Service

    Quote Originally Posted by Sapphire-Light View Post
    I need help.

    In the Shellie page I can't tell wish of the 3 smaller Shellies is the keychain one I think its the sitting one but I'm not sure

    Also there's a way to know an estimate on shipping prices?
    The sitting one is the cell phone strap. The one on the metal chain thing is the keychain & cost 1200.

    I believe DuffyD has mentioned shipping will cost between 2000-3000. It all depends on weight, plus remember it's a package coming from Japan, so it'll cost more. Also I do know that DuffyD only uses one specific shipping company, that way we'll have a tracking number, which DuffyD will provide you with, so you can keep track of where it is during the shipping process.

  7. #142

    • Banned User
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Guernsey, Channel Islands, United Kingdom
    Posts
    4,594

    Re: Duffy Post Coast-to-Coast TDS Express Export Shopping Service

    I am a bit un sure if to sign up for the shopping service this time around. Not because DD doesn't provide an outstanding service. Its just I'm not certain how long this merchandise is going to be on sale at the park. Since I'm going in November anyway I could pick up most of the Be Magical goods up during that trip providing the stores remain stocked. Does anyone know for sure how long the new stuff is going to be around at the park?

  8. #143

    • Waiting for my E-Ticket
    • Offline

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota
    Posts
    19,610

    Re: Duffy Post Coast-to-Coast TDS Express Export Shopping Service

    The "Be Magical!" items I want aren't showing as available yet (the Duffy & Shellie May wand pendants), so I'm disappointed on that aspect, but my main focus is finally getting Shellie May, so it'll make up for it in a way. Just wish those pendants were available!

  9. #144

    • Adventures with Duffy
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Too far from TDR :(
    Posts
    1,128

    Re: Duffy Post Coast-to-Coast TDS Express Export Shopping Service

    I too wish the wand pendants were available now. That's what waiting for.

    D
    uffeteer
    Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics

    Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
    Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011

  10. #145

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    258

    Re: Duffy Post Coast-to-Coast TDS Express Export Shopping Service

    Quote Originally Posted by aimster View Post
    The sitting one is the cell phone strap. The one on the metal chain thing is the keychain & cost 1200.

    I believe DuffyD has mentioned shipping will cost between 2000-3000. It all depends on weight, plus remember it's a package coming from Japan, so it'll cost more. Also I do know that DuffyD only uses one specific shipping company, that way we'll have a tracking number, which DuffyD will provide you with, so you can keep track of where it is during the shipping process.
    I see thanks for the help!

    There's 3 costumes available all year for Duffy right? there's a page with their prices?

  11. #146

    • North American Duffeteer
    • Online

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Redlands, CA.
    Posts
    462

    Re: Duffy Post Coast-to-Coast TDS Express Export Shopping Service

    The three costumes for Duffy that are avalible year round are:

    Travel set (consisting of a straw hat, a suitcase, a camera, and the plastic bottle containing Minnie's message to Mickey)

    Duffy T-Shirt set (consisting of a t-shirt with Duffy's face, short, shoes, a hat, and a tote bag)

    Suspender set (consisting of suspenders, hat, and a tote bag)

  12. #147

    • ...
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,055

    Re: Duffy Post Coast-to-Coast TDS Express Export Shopping Service

    Quote Originally Posted by MikkiMausu99 View Post
    The three costumes for Duffy that are avalible year round are:

    Travel set (consisting of a straw hat, a suitcase, a camera, and the plastic bottle containing Minnie's message to Mickey)

    Duffy T-Shirt set (consisting of a t-shirt with Duffy's face, short, shoes, a hat, and a tote bag)

    Suspender set (consisting of suspenders, hat, and a tote bag)
    THANK YOU!!! I keep forgetting to post this!^^ These three sets are all ¥2800 each. I thought the Travel Set was more, but I just called and checked. No time to post photos; gotta get to work!

  13. #148

    • Waiting for my E-Ticket
    • Offline

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota
    Posts
    19,610

    Re: Duffy Post Coast-to-Coast TDS Express Export Shopping Service

    Hey DuffyD... I've asked you here before and when I emailed you my wishlist but you haven't answered this particular question yet.

    What email address do we PayPal our money to? The original email you had or the one you created specifically for DuffyPost?

    Either let us know here or PM or email me privately if you want. I want to get the funds sent to Thursday after work (before anything comes up and takes what I've allocated for DuffyPost away).

    Thanks!

  14. #149

    • Munchings & Crunchings
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    2,464

    Re: Duffy Post Coast-to-Coast TDS Express Export Shopping Service

    I can answer that. Use the one he set up just for DuffyPost.

    I sure hope they provide details on the 17" bear costumes before the payment date! I keep checking, but see "coming soon", but I'm impatient, LOL.

  15. #150

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    258

    Re: Duffy Post Coast-to-Coast TDS Express Export Shopping Service

    Quote Originally Posted by MikkiMausu99 View Post
    The three costumes for Duffy that are avalible year round are:

    Travel set (consisting of a straw hat, a suitcase, a camera, and the plastic bottle containing Minnie's message to Mickey)

    Duffy T-Shirt set (consisting of a t-shirt with Duffy's face, short, shoes, a hat, and a tote bag)

    Suspender set (consisting of suspenders, hat, and a tote bag)
    Quote Originally Posted by DuffyDaisuki View Post
    THANK YOU!!! I keep forgetting to post this!^^ These three sets are all ¥2800 each. I thought the Travel Set was more, but I just called and checked. No time to post photos; gotta get to work!
    Thank you both for the help .

Page 10 of 61 FirstFirst ... 789101112132060 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •