Page 13 of 61 FirstFirst ... 31011121314151623 ... LastLast

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Re: Duffy Post Coast-to-Coast TDS Express Export Shopping Service

Since my package is being sent to my work, it's going to be mayhem when it arrives and I'll be squealing with delight. I've brought Duffy to work a few times and a few of my coworkers think he's really cute. I told one about Shellie coming next month and she can't wait to see her.

I've been looking online for outfit ideas on Build a Bear and other sites that sell teddy bear clothes and OMG... I found a girl's sailor suit!

Shellie can be anything she wants. Mine is going to be a combo of girly girl and tomboy (just like me). She's going to love sports, but also like to dress up.

• ~*Princess*~

Quote Originally Posted by LilTeacup View Post
    @DD: I got that from Duffy's Closet a while ago and it just stuck!

and what blog do you have, Wondering? I may recognize it.
    Duffy Travels – A Duffy the Disney Bear Fansite >>
    <<

*blames DD for this* *forever* :P But yes, as I mentioned in the e-mail, I really don't paste it around because I'm shy and drawing attention to myself scares me and makes me run for cover under a giant box of cuteness. XD
    so much I want. so much I can never get </3 Darn you economy~

• Lemony Goodness

I KNEW IT WAS THIS ONE!! I like it a lot! It helped me have a place to organize it all - i've visited all the links and from that i've become the fan I am now! Thanks

• ~*Princess*~

I KNEW IT WAS THIS ONE!! I like it a lot! It helped me have a place to organize it all - i've visited all the links and from that i've become the fan I am now! Thanks
    Aww Thanks T~T And You're welcome. I've been doing websites since I was 8 so I have a tendency to make fansites for stuff I love or just when I really want to keep track of things XD Unfortunately, graphics have never been my forte--but luckily, my friend (and thus, co-founder of the site) is an awesome artist and offered to help out

• Lemony Goodness

I am actually a the graphic designer of my yearbook and have made banners, buttons, wallpapers, ect! I'm actually going to a summer school soon and I'll be taught by the lead graphic design professor from Cambridge!! I'd be happy to whip up some stuff if you're interested. Same goes for anyone here with a blog; just send me a PM : )

I'm a graphic designer too. I design all the project brochures, conference programs and event flyers as well as other things for my work.

• ~*Princess*~

I can code up websites from scratch, but images are just instant failure for me...which is frustrating because I'm actually pretty creative and can come up with a lot of ideas, just I can't do any of them because I don't have the skill to </3

...anyway, we should probably stop getting off-topic now before people get confused XD

Exclamation Re: Duffy Post Coast-to-Coast TDS Express Export Shopping Service

Quote Originally Posted by aimster View Post
    ...Shellie can be anything she wants. Mine is going to be a combo of girly girl and tomboy (just like me). She's going to love sports, but also like to dress up.
    I love that so far none of the marketing push has limited that aspect of these characters. They are both still incredibly flexible which is one of the best things about them!

Quote Originally Posted by Wondering View Post
    ...*blames DD for this* *forever* :P But yes, as I mentioned in the e-mail, I really don't paste it around because I'm shy and drawing attention to myself scares me and makes me run for cover under a giant box of cuteness. XD...
    I'm really sorry if I shouldn't have mentioned it; I've just thought so many times that it seemed like a lot of work and investment to create. I just thought it would be a shame if we weren't supporting that... I hope someday you'll forgive me.

I am actually a the graphic designer of my yearbook and have made banners, buttons, wallpapers, ect! I'm actually going to a summer school soon and I'll be taught by the lead graphic design professor from Cambridge!! I'd be happy to whip up some stuff if you're interested. Same goes for anyone here with a blog; just send me a PM : )
    I'm a graphic designer too. I design all the project brochures, conference programs and event flyers as well as other things for my work.
    Ooooh...can either of you guys do illustration, too? I'd to collaborate on an illustrated version of my Shellie May story, and I have a couple other stories in mind, too that I keep just not actually finishing. That Shellie May one only got done cos I was able to pressure myself with the timing. Why can't I always do that???

And to bring us back on topic, this morning I've sent out messages to everyone whom I know to be interested in the 7/10 Duffy Post. There were three types of messages:

• I've got your List and your PayPal has come through. No need to reply, and thanks.^^
    • I've got your List, but no funds. Make that transfer!
    • I know you're interested, but haven't received a List or transfer yet. D-day is tomorrow!

If you didn't receive an email from me today, it means that I have no idea that you're interested in the 7/10 Shopping Trip. If you want something, you should contact me immediately!

• ~*Princess*~

Woo I got the first type of e-mail. Super excited <3 It's a fun birthday present to myself XD

Quote Originally Posted by DuffyDaisuki View Post
    Ooooh...can either of you guys do illustration, too? I'd to collaborate on an illustrated version of my Shellie May story, and I have a couple other stories in mind, too that I keep just not actually finishing. That Shellie May one only got done cos I was able to pressure myself with the timing. Why can't I always do that???
    I can't draw to save my life. I'm just really good at desktop publishing and manipulating images with Photoshop & stuff. Drawing free-hand though... forget it. Best you'd get out of me is stick figures.

• Lemony Goodness

I haven't messed with the computer program Illustrator, but I actually have been sketching since I was able to hold a pencil and I've been taking art classes for over 12 years. I'm very good at re-drawing cartoonish things such as the Duffy books illustrate. Actually, (sorry, this is a sad side-story) when I was in 3rd grade, my teacher yelled at me in front of everyone that I copied this dragon, but of course I didnt :*( .

ANYWAY. I could scan and attempt to color through photoshop or illustrator. I do have a yearbook program, indesign, that's for publishing works.

Sorry for being off topic! It's so hard to keep it on topic, it seems

• Munchings & Crunchings

Thanks, DuffyD, I've submitted everything to you. Let me know if it's all OK.

How long will the be magical stuff be around , I can't afford it right now and If I put money in the bank it will take too long for it to come in to make it in time for the post, will there be another one sometime in the future, I didn't realize that the stuff would come out now, I thought that it was only a shelliemay shopping trip, which I already have, but she doesn't have official clothes, I wish there was away I could get those items, but have someone hold on to them until I could afford to pay for them

^^ It *was* going to be a Shellie May shopping trip, then all of a sudden last week all the "Be Magical!" items became available, so now it's pretty much both.

^^ It *was* going to be a Shellie May shopping trip, then all of a sudden last week all the "Be Magical!" items became available, so now it's pretty much both.
    Huh? they are available right now? I thought they were going to be until september.

Page 13 of 61 FirstFirst ... 31011121314151623 ... LastLast