Page 18 of 61 FirstFirst ... 8151617181920212843 ... LastLast

• Lemony Goodness

Re: Duffy Post Coast-to-Coast TDS Express Export Shopping Service

DuffyD, I'm sad that Disney isn't cutting it for you just now. But I am glad that you have the community to confide in and focus on. I hope that Disney will do something cool and keep you interested.

Wherever the road takes you, I hope that all of us DStars will stick together!

• Future Indy Castmember

Quote Originally Posted by LilTeacup View Post
    DuffyD, I'm sad that Disney isn't cutting it for you just now. But I am glad that you have the community to confide in and focus on. I hope that Disney will do something cool and keep you interested.

Wherever the road takes you, I hope that all of us DStars will stick together!
    This! I'm on Google + and if any of you DStars are able to join and find me on there, we can form our DStar Circles so we can all connect outside MC. We are here fore you DuffyD!

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
    Check out the
    MICECHAT Duffy Forum
    Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011

The world is a treasure trove of places.
    The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
    Indy Ride Count: 2211
    World of Color Count: 74

• Adventures with Duffy

DuffyD, hang in there. Disney does some crazy things sometimes, but the magic is still there.. They havent yet gotten rude of Walts dream. Not saying the won't someday. Walt would be amazed at how well TDR was designed and built. It's of his quality. Then to have a simple cute bear bring so many people together. He would be thrilled.

Walt was an amazing man. All he wanted was a place to take his two daughters where he wouldn't just sit on a bench and watch them. He wanted to join his daughters in the activities. There was no place to do this so he built it. They called him crazy. Who ever said that was surlly wrong. It's a place we all enjoy and takes us away from our busy everyday lives.

Hang in there DuffyD.

D
    uffeteer
    Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics

Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum

• Munchings & Crunchings

DuffyD, I can only add my support and let you know we're here for you. You are the one who started all of this here, and look at how it's grown! Who would have thought when we were talking about Duffy in the TDR board that we would someday have our own Duffy board, and lots of new fans?

Oh, and this quote from you: "Also, as it says in that first post, I have no way to estimate shipping charges before actually taking your stuff to the post office to package it. The only way I could do such shipping estimates would be to have a flat rate for weights and guess, and I'm not gonna do that. You pay exactly what I pay."

I can TOTALLY relate! I've been selling things on Ebay, and it's so hard to judge how much something is going to cost to ship, that I've been burned a few times with shipping charges. The last things I sold a couple weeks ago ended up at least $10 over what I estimated. I had to eat the cost, because I had a flat rate. So, it was my fault, but I won't do that again!

Sorry I've been a bit slow to post, but I wanted to thank everyone for the warm welcome here! I'm an adult, however I tend to think of myself as a kid at heart when it comes to Disney, especially Duffy and Shellie May! I think I read in an earlier post that Shellie May has a "default" outfit. I was wondering if there was a default outfit for Duffy, and if so what it was.
    Last edited by skatefan; 07-07-2011 at 02:34 PM.

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Duffy really doesn't have a "default" outfit like Shellie May does, but TDS has 3 outfits that are available year-round for Duffy:

Travel set (consisting of a straw hat, a suitcase, a camera, and the plastic bottle containing Minnie's message to Mickey)

Duffy T-Shirt set (consisting of a t-shirt with Duffy's face, short, shoes, a hat, and a tote bag)

Suspender set (consisting of suspenders, hat, and a tote bag)

Each costs 2800.

Quote Originally Posted by skatefan View Post
    Sorry I've been a bit slow to post, but I wanted to thank everyone for the warm welcome here! I'm an adult, however I tend to think of myself as a kid at heart when it comes to Disney, especially Duffy and Shellie May! I think I read in an earlier post that Shellie May has a "default" outfit. I was wondering if there was a default outfit for Duffy, and if so what it was.
    The only outfit that I would think could possibly be a default outfit for duffy is the american sailor outfit that they sell in florida and california, other then that duffy doesn't really have a default outfit in japan I don't think. hope that helps answer your question. I think duffy d might have a better explanation as he is the duffy expert!

Thanks for the information on my question about Duffy's default outfit. I saw in another thread that there are 3 books about Duffy and Shellie May. I'm hoping they are still available to purchase. I just read somewhere, but I can't remember where, that they are sold out. I hope this isn't true. Does anyone know if the 3 books are still for sale?

• Lemony Goodness

The books are listed as "Regular Series" on the Tokyo Disney website. Unless other people go and buy all of them, they should still be available as they are not discontinued.

I bet I am not the only one anxiously awaiting our invoices so we can soon have our Duffy/ShellieMae goodies sent out to us!

I hope I get it soon I get paid Thursday and can send my money for shipping then.

• Adventures with Duffy

I too am looming forward to open the package.

I'm sure it will take awhile for the Wish Listers packages to be sent. It's a lot of work for someone doing it on their personal time. The wait is worth it.

D
    uffeteer
    Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics

Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum

I can't imagine trying to coordinate all the Wish Lists, the actual shopping, the collecting of fees, AND shipping!

I am very grateful for the service. AND excited to soon meet my ShellieMae! (I've seen several spellings: Shellie May, Sherimei, and ShellieMae)

It's going to be so much fun to receive her,and then to take her to WDW and on a cruise.

DuffyD said he's planning on sending the packages out 7/25 as that should give everyone plenty of time to send their money for shipping & for the transfers to clear.

I knew that - but he still needs for us to send the shipping fees...so I'm anxiously awaiting my invoice. He's probably exhausted from this last trip as I suspect it was not that easy....

I can't imagine having to not only have coordinated it, but to have had to lug all that anywhere! Hope he at least did have some fun in the park!