Page 2 of 61 FirstFirst 12345122752 ... LastLast

• Adventures with Duffy

Re: Duffy Post Coast-to-Coast TDS Express Export Shopping Service

I had a package from Japan in Dec 09 that said it was delivered and it wasn't. I went to the local post office and it was there. Take the EMS print out to the post office and see. The package may just be at the post office. Not sure why our mail person didn't deliver it, but I was told it was never put on the truck. So odd.

i got home today and my package had arrived!! thank you so much Duffy-D!!! Duffy loves his outfit!!!

• Banned User

Guernsey, Channel Islands, United Kingdom

i got home today and my package had arrived!! thank you so much Duffy-D!!! Duffy loves his outfit!!!
    Same here it arrived today. Thanks to the DuffyDaisuki for offering such a great service. Not only for collecting the items and posting them on to us. But also the continued updates. I know many online shopping services that would not had bothered to let folk know if a product was going to be shipping later than predicted. I think its fair if you did want to raise your fee that you have my full understanding.

I had a package from Japan in Dec 09 that said it was delivered and it wasn't. I went to the local post office and it was there. Take the EMS print out to the post office and see. The package may just be at the post office. Not sure why our mail person didn't deliver it, but I was told it was never put on the truck. So odd.
    Good bit of advice. In this situation the goods have arrived, but will keep this suggestion, for the future.

Thumbs up Re: Duffy Post Coast-to-Coast TDS Express Export Shopping Service

Quote Originally Posted by Malin View Post
    Same here it arrived today... I think its fair if you did want to raise your fee that you have my full understanding...
    I'm so relieved! Jedimaster told me privately that he's got his, too, though he didn't post here. That just leaves Hugabear, who had one item that sold out the first day...twice. I ended up having to get hers (and my own) from auctions. More hassle, but it all worked out and we didn't have to pay too much extra to the same people who are the reason our item sold out so fast...twice...

I'm worried about Pocketsan. His Care Package status has been "Retention" since February 10!! Does anyone know what that means? Pocketsan, let me know what's up with that, please?^^

Thanks for all the positive feedback, guys. I really do appreciate it. And as tempting as your understanding is, Malin, I'm gonna try hard not to raise the rate. I may start splitting locker and transport costs between all the people who order, so that I actually get to keep that 30% (which totally did NOT happen this time, after lockers and taxis and whatnot). But I want to be sure Duffy Post is affordable enough that folks can get everything they want. As long as I can feel good about doing it at this rate, I won't change it, and kind generosity from Wish Listers does make me feel really good. That said, feel free to add gratuity anytime you feel inclined!

• Adventure and Discovery!

DD I'm not sure what it means. I am traveling back home today from the West Coast so I will check my mail as soon as I get home. Hopefully I will have a Care Package waiting for me.

On a side note while in San Francisco's Japan-town I saw the cutest group of kids, all with Duffy in toe. In all about 8 of them.

Quote Originally Posted by pocketsan View Post
    DD I'm not sure what it means. I am traveling back home today from the West Coast so I will check my mail as soon as I get home. Hopefully I will have a Care Package waiting for me.

On a side note while in San Francisco's Japan-town I saw the cutest group of kids, all with Duffy in toe. In all about 8 of them.
    If you're out of town, I think that explains it. They're probably holding it at your post office for you til you get back home. Keep me posted!^^

• Banned User

I'm glad you all got to see duffy love in person!

I googled retention and it looks like it means your package is on hold for whatever reason(looks like the most common is drugs/hazardous waste) but I'm sure they tried to deliver it but you weren't present. Be wary tho, they usally send packages back if it hasnt been delivered/picked up by 7 days!

Sad Re: Duffy Post Coast-to-Coast TDS Express Export Shopping Service

Quote Originally Posted by FutureImagineer183 View Post
    ...Be wary tho, they usally send packages back if it hasnt been delivered/picked up by 7 days!
    Oh, I really really hope that doesn't happen...

Looks like it is being held at the Post Office. I am on my way to pick it up now.

DD
    Duffy's delightful duds have been delivered!

Thanks so much for your service!

Quote Originally Posted by pocketsan View Post
    DD
    Duffy's delightful duds have been delivered!!
    I'm SO glad - and relieved - to hear that! Looking forward to a break now til April...^^

The next Duffy Post Announced Shopping Day will tentatively be 5/9. To go on 4/28 (next Duffy goods release date), I would have to take the day off from work (losing money) and deal with absolutely INSANE crowds. I will only do this if Wish Listers are willing to accept +50% + Park Ticket (divided by requests) + Transportation. If not, I would usually go on the soonest weekday off, but 5/2 is during Golden Week, when half the families in Tokyo will be there, especially during the anniversary and just after a new Duffy release. So it would be equally chaotic to manage and I would still need the Special Request Trip rate. So, I've settled on 5/9, which falls after Golden Week and is the first day of the temporary Center of the Earth closure so likely MUCH less hectic, though it does present the risk of some items being sold out. I will do my best, either way. Let me know which day you want, guys - but not by PM! Previous Wish Listers can contact me by email, or just post your thoughts here.^^

I must have all funds through PayPal and my bank to be in hand by 5/9, which means transfers should be made by 4/25 at the absolute latest, to be safe. I want to have everything done before Golden Week if possible so that the full staff of the bank are still at work. I'll decide the firm cut-off date once they actually update the official site.

I'm so fluffing excited; I wanna see new images NOW! I'm hoping they'll update the site on 3/1, or 3/15 at the latest!

One Wish Lister has expressed interest in the 4/28 debut date. If there are four more who'd like to go early and be sure, you can all get the 10% off Fab Five-Finger Discount, so it's just +40%. Keep in mind that if you want some non-Duffy TDS 10th stuff this time, it will be on sale from 4/23, so depending on the item, a week could be a long time. I'm good either day, or both if there are enough who want both. Let me know, guys!^^
    Last edited by DuffyDaisuki; 03-06-2011 at 11:04 PM.

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

I really really want a Shellie May (and her shell necklace) to with my US Duffy. Can you PM me to let me know how much it all would cost? I'm in no rush, so the next time you plan on doing a shopping day or whatever is fine.

I looked on ebay and someone wants $35 (plus shipping) for just the shell necklace!

A friend of mine said, "Just wait until they bring her to the States like Duffy", but I seriously doubt that's going to happen because Duffy's sadly not doing well here yet.

I too would like to know cost of Shellie Mae.

Please let me know.

shellie may is 3,800 yen which is in US dollars $45.87

Page 2 of 61 FirstFirst 12345122752 ... LastLast