Page 20 of 61 FirstFirst ... 10171819202122233045 ... LastLast

• Adventures with Duffy

Re: Duffy Post Coast-to-Coast TDS Express Export Shopping Service

Looks like you had fun at BaB. Shellie May is going to look so cute in those clothes.

D
    uffeteer
    Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics

Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
    Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011

• Lemony Goodness

Hey DD, I have a quick question. Oh, and if anyone else can clarify, that'd be great. I understand that the regular gratuity rate is 30% on announced shopping dates. So what are the announced shopping days? Halloween, Sweet Duffy, and Christmas? Is the September unannounced and therefor a 50% gratuity rate?

PS: I'm leaving for a 11 day vacation on the 31rst of this month and was wondering what to do if my package is stuck in post office like y'all have said has happened. I have a grandma who lives like 10 minutes away, could she pick it up for me or does it require a signature or something? As much as I'd like to bring Shellie May with me to the boardwalk and such, I would just hate it if something were to be mixed up at the post office.

• Dolcetto o scherzetto?

Announced shopping days are days that I post. Usually with every new release, usually close to the first day. I'll find a way to go to the 24-hour post office tomorrow night or Sunday. I'll keep you posted as soon as I can.

Quote Originally Posted by LilTeacup View Post
    Hey DD, I have a quick question. Oh, and if anyone else can clarify, that'd be great. I understand that the regular gratuity rate is 30% on announced shopping dates. So what are the announced shopping days? Halloween, Sweet Duffy, and Christmas? Is the September unannounced and therefor a 50% gratuity rate?

PS: I'm leaving for a 11 day vacation on the 31rst of this month and was wondering what to do if my package is stuck in post office like y'all have said has happened. I have a grandma who lives like 10 minutes away, could she pick it up for me or does it require a signature or something? As much as I'd like to bring Shellie May with me to the boardwalk and such, I would just hate it if something were to be mixed up at the post office.

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Hope you were able to get some rest this past weekend, DuffyD!

I just wanted to say my package arrived today and I am BEYOND thrilled! OMG Shellie is so freaking cute I can't stand it! She's sitting on my desk watching me work. I think I scared some coworkers when I saw the package sitting by my desk after I got out of a meeting. I took her around to show everyone and they all thought she was precious. I'll take and post some photos in the photo thread tonight after work. Duffy is going to be SO happy to see Shellie!

• Munchings & Crunchings

Isn't she much cuter in person? I don't know why, but she never looks as nice in photos. Duffy does, but there is something about her that you just need to see with your own eyes.

• ~*Princess*~

I'm debating on maybe getting a Shellie May the next time a shopping trip comes around. Then I'll have a Disney Bear, a Duffy, and a Shellie May XD

Quote Originally Posted by gurgi View Post
    Isn't she much cuter in person? I don't know why, but she never looks as nice in photos. Duffy does, but there is something about her that you just need to see with your own eyes.
    There's a few photos I've seen where she looks adorable, but yeah there's something about actually seeing her in person. Plus the one DuffyD picked for me has a bit of a head tilt going on like both of my 17" Duffys do, which I love. It gives a little extra personality, you know? I love how her eyelashes are stitched instead of glued on.

• Munchings & Crunchings

Quote Originally Posted by aimster View Post
    There's a few photos I've seen where she looks adorable, but yeah there's something about actually seeing her in person. Plus the one DuffyD picked for me has a bit of a head tilt going on like both of my 17" Duffys do, which I love. It gives a little extra personality, you know? I love how her eyelashes are stitched instead of glued on.
    Mine has a head tilt too, and I think that a lot of them do. It's probably because her neck is smaller than Duffy's, and she's more "petite". Her pink color is also very difficult to get from photos. She looks different at different angles, and lighting. I love the color so much.

• Lemony Goodness

I received my care package today and was jumping around and squealing. Shellie May is the cutest little bear ever and I lover her! The Disney bags that she came in were just wonderful and I was SO impressed that this much care had been spent on not just my package, but 13 of them! I asked if it was possible to get a map or something and I received so many little pamplets and such! I'm reading them all right now : ) THANKS DUFFYD!

I got a map and the attraction story papers too! Also found one of the "causes" rubber bracelets TDR is selling to raise money for earthquake recovery efforts. Wearing mine proudly!

• Lemony Goodness

Yeah, I got one, too! Love it : ) My mom came home and found me on the couch with Shellie and Duffy and looked at me. "Another one?!" Lol it was perfect.

I have a feeling once my mom sees my Shellie in person, she's going to want one for herself. She loves her Duffys (she has a 12" Valentine one my dad bought her & a 17" one I bought her).

Quote Originally Posted by LilTeacup View Post
    Yeah, I got one, too! Love it : ) My mom came home and found me on the couch with Shellie and Duffy and looked at me. "Another one?!" Lol it was perfect.
    My mom said the exact same thing to me when I got my shelliemay and then she was like " oh shes so cute" then we had to go to build a bear and get her clothes, because i hadn't ordered her clothes with her, I hoping to get her skirt and pendant the next shopping trip that will come up, I ordered the 10th anniversary pendants for her and duffy and i have somebody who bought the 10th anniversary outfits and is holding them for me, so I can save up the money to send them the payment! I can't wait till all that comes

Whee!

Finally got the Post Office to find my package and hand it over - it wasn't lost, it just hadn't returned by the time I went to pick it up yesterday - ha!

It was the perfect distraction for a stressful week - and the 10th Anniversary outfit is so the perfect Harry Potter-esque look I wanted.

Yay!