Page 22 of 63 FirstFirst ... 12192021222324253247 ... LastLast

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Re: Duffy Post Coast-to-Coast TDS Express Export Shopping Service

Quote Originally Posted by LilTeacup View Post
    I also would like to mention that I had a strange dream the other night..

I wont mention the alien invasion part,
    I think you just did.

Hey guys, I might not post for a while because I'm on a family trip! I'm going to be going to Phillie, the boardwalks, and Pittsburgh! I've also brought Shellie May along so I can take plenty of photos for y'all!

• Journey On!

This thread is moving too far off track. Please let's keep things neat. Duffy is a new-ish character, which means we get lots of new people and lurkers. We should try and keep things neat so it's comfortable for them to find stuff and get more involved. End of line.

PS: Can't wait to see your photos, LilTeacup!

Red Face Re: Duffy Post Coast-to-Coast TDS Express Export Shopping Service

Hi DD- Any thoughts as to when the next shopping date will be? I thought I saw a post about some time in September, is that right? Has a date been set yet? I might have missed it in the threads. I'm going to Disney World the last 2 weeks of August so I'd need to get a list and payment out to you.

If I want those Mickey outfits for Mocha and Pudding is that something you would get on that shopping trip or are those sold elsewhere that requires a private shop date? Are you feeling better?

• Future Imagineer! =D

I would like to make a wish list??
    I'm confused, this is where I post that to get the email address, right? :P I don't wanna blow up DD's notifications or anything
    ...After a YEAR I finally was able to figure out my password again! I'm baaack! Woohoo!(:
    Disney is my life <3
    Thank Walt for all he did! <3
    Future Imagineer <3
    Keep Disney the way Walt intended it!!

^ Yes this is the thread you post your intention of wanting to submit a wishlist, then DuffyD will get in touch with you privately.

• Journey On!

Thumbs up Re: Duffy Post Coast-to-Coast TDS Express Export Shopping Service

Quote Originally Posted by LittleImagineer View Post
    ...I would like to make a Wish List
    Woohoo! So excited(:
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleImagineer View Post
    I would like to make a wish list??
    I'm confused, this is where I post that to get the email address, right? :P I don't wanna blow up DD's notifications or anything
    I would like to send you the email address for DuffyPost, but whenever I try, I get this:

"LittleImagineer has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove LittleImagineer from the recipient list and send the message again."

Quote Originally Posted by redsoxmama View Post
    Hi DD- Any thoughts as to when the next shopping date will be? I thought I saw a post about some time in September, is that right? Has a date been set yet? I might have missed it in the threads. I'm going to Disney World the last 2 weeks of August so I'd need to get a list and payment out to you.
    I'm not planning a next Shopping Day at the moment. I'm waiting to see if Cape Cod will have a Halloween event or not. Recently, I read somewhere that "parts" of DisneySEA will be themed for Halloween, so I'm cautiously optimistic, but I have not announced anything yet.

Quote Originally Posted by redsoxmama View Post
    If I want those Mickey outfits for Mocha and Pudding is that something you would get on that shopping trip or are those sold elsewhere that requires a private shop date? Are you feeling better?
    I would get those, but yes, it would usually be a private shop date. I won't probably do many "official" UniBEARsity trips again. Although if enough people were interested in, say, this Ludwig Von Drake plush (¥3000)...

or this actually Duffy-scale pin (¥400 900) - Limited Edition of 4500...

With secret super-cute pop-up action!^^

or this cute little B5-sized notebook in classic Japanese academic style (¥400)...

I might be willing to do the 25% rate again. But there'd have to be at least five people.

I am feeling almost 100%, thanks for asking.
    Last edited by DuffyDaisuki; 08-02-2011 at 08:10 AM. Reason: The NOTEBOOK is ¥400...oops.^^

• ~*Princess*~

I'd probably be interested in a pin at some point :P And probably the notebook too.

duffyd if you plan to do a shopping trip closer to halloween thats then a shopping trip in september, then thats better for me cause i can save up more money for shelliemay's stuff and duffy's bottle necklace

• Future Imagineer! =D

Uh oh! DD, I believe I am unable to recieve PM's on here because I am under the age of 18. Hmm...
    ...After a YEAR I finally was able to figure out my password again! I'm baaack! Woohoo!(:
    Disney is my life <3
    Future Imagineer <3

• Journey On!

Sorry, LittleImagineer, I also won't do the service for anyone under the age of 18. Your mom or dad would have to contact me.^^

• Future Imagineer! =D

Hmm, yeah, it's my mom who wants to make the order, but she doesn't want to create an account on here. Plus, she'd never be able to figure it out :P

She'd be the one doing all the emailing and stuff, but now I don't know how it'll work out. Hmm
    Disney is my life <3
    Future Imagineer <3

Could someone please post a link to where I can see the outfits that are available for Duffy year round at TDS? I've tried to look at different sites online, but I guess I'm not looking in the right place.

I'd say Duffy's section on the TDS website, but it doesn't show the available all the time costumes on it for some reason.

http://www.tokyodisneyresort.co.jp/t...ods/index.html

I wonder why the costumes aren't showing up on the website. I hope that they haven't been discontinued.