Page 23 of 63 FirstFirst ... 13202122232425263348 ... LastLast

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Re: Duffy Post Coast-to-Coast TDS Express Export Shopping Service

They're still available to my knowledge. Just odd they're not shown on the website.

However, this website showcases every single Duffy costume release that's been done so far at TDS. The site is in Japanese, but if you use Firefox, it comes with Google Translate built in, so you have an idea of how to navigate.

ディズニーベア@ダッフィーのコスプレ コスプレ館

Here's one of the outfits (t-shirt w/ Duffy on it, shorts, bucket hat & tote bag)
    ディズニーベア@ダッフィーのコスプレ Tシャツ&ショートパンツ(ディズニーシー)

And the overalls, striped shirt, hat & tote bag
    ディズニーベア@ダッフィーのコスプレ サロペット(ディズニーシー)

Couldn't find the travel set on there though.

My package arrived today! That was super fast! Unfortunatley im not even at home, so i won't be seeing Shelliemay til the morning! Waaaaaaaaah

EDIT: ok i'm home and yeeeeeah i got my package and everything is AMAZING,, thank you so so so much Duffy-D i can't believe how fast it got all the way here! Shelliemay is just beyond cute! and the pamplets you added are the best! i'm adding them to what i like to call "Disney memento box" lol THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!
    Last edited by flylikadove22; 08-14-2011 at 10:14 AM.

• Munchings & Crunchings

I got my package too. It was hard for me, because it actually arrived on Friday, but I was out of town until Sunday night. So, I had to wait all weekend. Once I did get to open it, I loved everything. My bears are very happy!

• Become part of MY world!

I got mine today too! Same exact story as gurgi, but I won't see it until tonight! I'm so EXCITED! AHHHH!
    Poor unfortunate Souls.

I got mine yesterday too! Shellie May is sooooo cute, even more so than in pictures. I had no idea she has blue eyes!!! And the Be Magical costumes are incredible. The quality of the fabric and workmanship is leaps and bounds above that of the US merchandise. I am so impressed. Duffy and Shellie are coming with DH and me to the D23 Expo this week in all their wizard robe glory. I think the other attendees will be jealous!

And to any prospective WishListers who read this thread, I can't recommend the Duffy Post highly enough. This was my first Post wishlist, and the experience was extremely positive. DuffyDaisuke is truly providing an incredible service to us fans. Forget eBay, join the Duffy Post!

• Munchings & Crunchings

The other special thing about DuffyPost is that DuffyD hand picks the items for us. He spends lots of time making sure each item is "just right". As an example, in this past shopping trip I asked for the small plush straps of Duffy and ShellieMay in a sitting position. When I opened my package, I pulled out ShellieMay first. She had one paw up in the air waving at me. I thought that was really cute...then I pulled out Duffy. His opposite paw was also in a waving position. It was adorable. I can sit them next to each other and they look like they are giving each other a hi-five. I know he picked those two bears just for me, and just because each one was unique, but they matched each other.

So, everybody that got a ShellieMay, you can be sure that she was picked just for you, and was the best one he could find. That's a huge difference between buying on Ebay where they don't care.

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

^ Exactly. Knowing everything was hand picked just for me made it all the more special. Shellie May is even more adorable in person. When I pulled her out of the bag, I squealed, then ran around the office showing her off to all my coworkers. They all thought she was precious.

• Felice Natale!

I'm so glad you guys are happy! And Halloween is set do push us into Happy Overdrive!^^

Hi everyone. This is Little Imagineer's mom. She finally helped me make an account! I would like to make an order, thanks

Just wait for a PM for Duffy, and to respond to your question on the other thread, like the first page says, as long as 50% of the items are Duffy related, you're good. Go ahead and read the first post, it explains all about the Duffy post.
    Poor unfortunate Souls.

Thanks Ursulalvr! I would like to order 3 small Shellie May's, I think. Those count as "Duffy related" right?

yes! Just wait until DuffyDaisuki PMs you his email, then you can send him your wish list using the format on the first page. Then will respond making sure your list is correct, and you then transfer funds through paypal. And then he goes on the shopping day, and a few days later will email you the shipping costs. Transfer them and then he send out all the care packages. Theres more to it, but this is basically how it works! hope that helps!
    Poor unfortunate Souls.

Quote Originally Posted by Ursulalvr View Post
    yes! Just wait until DuffyDaisuki PMs you his email, then you can send him your wish list using the format on the first page. Then will respond making sure your list is correct, and you then transfer funds through paypal. And then he goes on the shopping day, and a few days later will email you the shipping costs. Transfer them and then he send out all the care packages. Theres more to it, but this is basically how it works! hope that helps!
    Do you have any idea what the shipping runs? Thanks.

Shipping from japan is actually cheaper than it is over here. It just depends on how much your getting and the weight. Last time, it was $12 for a costume and a keychain, and for a shellie may and 2 costumes, it came out to around $20. Shellie Mays are pretty light, so I think it would run around that range.
    Poor unfortunate Souls.

• Future Imagineer! =D

Thank you so much for your help! My mom and I are very excited!! The Shellie May's are soooo cute, I love her color

---------- Post added 08-20-2011 at 11:55 AM ----------

Hehe, sorry to ask questions again but is there any way to view the Tokyo Duffy website in English? I downloaded the Google Toolbar, but it just says "Tanslating..." and doesn't really translate. It's kind of hard to shop in Japanese :P

---------- Post added 08-20-2011 at 12:26 PM ----------

Will we also have to pay for this on top of the 25% gratuity?
    "Seasonal and Non-seasonal add ¥3100 (1/2 Park Entrance) + Transportation, divided by number of Wish Listers"

So sorry for all the questions! Thanks for all the the help though
    ...After a YEAR I finally was able to figure out my password again! I'm baaack! Woohoo!(:
    Disney is my life <3
    Thank Walt for all he did! <3
    Future Imagineer <3
    Keep Disney the way Walt intended it!!