Page 38 of 61 FirstFirst ... 283536373839404148 ... LastLast

• Munchings & Crunchings

Re: Duffy Post Coast-to-Coast TDS Express Export Shopping Service

The markup on the charms on Ebay was higher than your cost analysis. The one there right now is listed at $299. There is also a set of all 4 charms, plus the 2 smiling bear, and 2 badge plush, for...$2,499!!! So...yeah, something tells me those will stay on Ebay for quite a while...

I'd be wary of that listing. A complete set of the meal charms should be six, not four. It's possible, if they're the same ones and not individually packaged, to substitute the charms from the 4-strap set for the ones you get with the meals. The two unique ones are Duffy in the duffel and Shellie in the basket, from the Oceano meals, I think.

Wow, that's expensive. If anyone really wants these, I'm sure my friends would happily eat the meals and give the charms to you for cost!

For an image of the 4-strap set (courtesy the fantastic TDR de ASOblog), please see my earlier post HERE.^^
    Last edited by DuffyDaisuki; 05-25-2012 at 03:56 PM.

• Munchings & Crunchings

DuffyD, yeah, they only listed the 2 Duffy and 2 Shellie charms. They don't include either the Mickey or Minnie one. So, yeah, you're not getting a full set with that auction, and it's outrageously priced!

• You have much to learn...

You can count me in as well for the next shopping trip since I missed the last one. I'll get my list out soon.

Ok. Just saw this. Looking forward to it!^^

You can count me in for the next trop to. It's so exciting waiting for Shellie and finally getting her

---------- Post added 05-28-2012 at 10:39 PM ----------

is there a section on the Duffy website to see the Duffy and Shellie clothes?

DCfan92, the Guidelines post at the top of this thread has a link to the official Duffy Goods page:

??? | ?Duffy? The Disney Bear | ?????????

It doesn't show the basic costumes; largely, I think, because they go in and out of stock frequently. At the moment, I remember seeing the Salopette/Overalls outfit. I'm not sure if the T-shirt set is available now or not. Do a Google search for "ダッフィー サロペット シャツ" and you should find images of both. Sorry, I'm on iPhone in the subway at the moment; image searching and linking is a bit tedious.^^

• Munchings & Crunchings

Also, ShellieMay only has her basic skirt & panties set availible all the time. Other than that, it's just her Spring Voyage, and also the Cannery Clothing Company outfits. As for those CCC costumes, I'm not sure anymore which ones are still availible, but according to the website, the first release seems to be listed. And, of course, there's the new swimsuit coming out on June 1st.

I kind of wish that TDS would come out with the ShellieMay equivalents of both the Salopette and the t-shirt/shorts that Duffy has.

Thanks, Gurgi. I meant to mention that about Shellie's costumes. And here's a LINK to the MikiMini100% blog. It has images of both the Salopette and T-shirt sets. And before anyone asks, those first two are the only costumes on that page that are still available! The others were all part of seasonal rotations, completely retired after a short period.

How much does the 2nd outfit cost? The one with the Duffy on the shirt.
    That one is cute, and also is the duffy duffle bag still aviliable?

• Munchings & Crunchings

I'm not sure of the prices anymore, but I think that both the Salopette and T-shirt sets are each 2,800. They might have raised the price, I'm not sure.

Also, the accessories come with the sets. Like the Duffy-sized "Cape Cod" tote bag with the Salopette set, and the blue "paw print" bag with the t-shirt set.

Quote Originally Posted by DCfan92 View Post
    How much does the 2nd outfit cost? The one with the Duffy on the shirt.
    That one is cute, and also is the duffy duffle bag still aviliable?
    Gurgi's right, they're ¥2800 each, as listed at the end of the Guidelines at the top of this thread. And yep, Duffy's bag is also still in stock.^^

Registration for the June Shopping Trip is now CLOSED. As ever, thanks for supporting the Duffy Post.^^

How would we know the prices of things we want or even what is available if we live in America? I want a Shellie May bear but I don't know what she costs in yen or even in dollars.

Quote Originally Posted by DeeGeeDuffy View Post
    How would we know the prices of things we want or even what is available if we live in America? I want a Shellie May bear but I don't know what she costs in yen or even in dollars.
    ShellieMay cost 3,800 which is About $48. I bought her and I love her. Shellie and Duffy travel with me everywhere. Shes worth it in my opinion especially since they dont have her in thr US.

Page 38 of 61 FirstFirst ... 283536373839404148 ... LastLast