Page 40 of 61 FirstFirst ... 15303738394041424350 ... LastLast

• I love that tiny bear!

Re: Duffy Post Coast-to-Coast TDS Express Export Shopping Service

If I recall correctly, very RARELY, clothes may come back for the next year, either identical (I believe a couple of the Christmas outfits returned last year?), or similar outfits to previous years' (in some cases, the replacement outfits are even BETTER).

But I would never ever count on outfits coming back in any form...I think people were quite surprised to see Christmas outfits return.

Yea, that was the only time that's ever happened, but i doubt it will happen again. They also did rerelease a previous Sweet Duffy outfit, but it was a modified version without shoes. So yea, it rarely if ever happens.

• Dolcetto o scherzetto?

Quote Originally Posted by NRubus View Post
    That is correct, unless otherwise noted ALL Duffy costumes are limited edition. Once the event is over or they sell out(whichever comes first) you will never see them in store shelves. Of course there are some year round outfits they always sell like My Friend Duffy outfit and travel set, but all other costumes are limited. Only way to get previous season's outfits are to check on ebay but they sell them at exaggerated prices. That's why your best bet to is to get the items as soon as they come out.
    Actually, all of the previous year-round Regular Series (T-shirt, Salopette, and Travel Set) have just been quietly phased out, costing me significant money, time and effort to complete WishLists with auctions. They have been replaced with, so far, the new Regular Series Sailors. It remains to be seen if other outfits will be added to the Regular Series lineup, but this change also makes clear that, in Tokyo, even the "Regular Series" will not be around forever. NRubus is right that if you want it, you should buy it as early as possible.

On a related note, there will never again be a Duffy Post trip less than a month before the end of an event unless there is new merchandise, and Lists may be limited to that new merchandise. In the future, if you want something late, you'll have to do a Special Trip. It pays to save and plan, and get everything at the start of the event.^^

Quote Originally Posted by Eeee-va View Post
    If I recall correctly, very RARELY, clothes may come back for the next year, either identical (I believe a couple of the Christmas outfits returned last year?), or similar outfits to previous years' (in some cases, the replacement outfits are even BETTER).

But I would never ever count on outfits coming back in any form...I think people were quite surprised to see Christmas outfits return.
    All of the "better" versions have been done now. Of course I don't know, but I expect we won't see variations on the same previous releases again.

So which Shellie May sailor outfit is out now? I know there were two Duffy outfits so I wasnt sure how many there were for Shellie May and which were still out

• Dolcetto o scherzetto?

Shipping totals have been sent for the Spring Voyage II/Summer shopping trip. If you're a WishLister and you haven't received your total, please email me.

DeeGeeDuffy, I've posted the link to the official site above in this thread. Check there.

I have gotten my stuff and I'm very very happy. Thank you so much DuffyDasuki

Received my package today! Love my Shellie May! Have her all dressed up in her skirt and necklace. Now to save more money so I can get some other outfits for her and Duffy. Thank you very much for your service.

• Call me Dr. Ninja Ghost

Well, my package arrived today...unfortunately, I was running errands at the time and missed it! The 43-hour wait, until 8:00AM Monday, will be unbearable in every sense of the word. But alas, wait I must, and wait I shall. Let the (waiting) games begin.

• Dolcetto o scherzetto?

Quote Originally Posted by ZTRinZler View Post
    Well, my package arrived today...unfortunately, I was running errands at the time and missed it! The 43-hour wait, until 8:00AM Monday, will be unbearable in every sense of the word. But alas, wait I must, and wait I shall. Let the (waiting) games begin.
    The post runs on Saturday; can't you call for redelivery, or even go to the post office to pick it up?

• Call me Dr. Ninja Ghost

Well, the few times I did miss a Saturday delivery and attempted to retrieve the package at the post office’s pick-up window, I was usually unsuccessful. Sometimes my decisions to patiently wait until the 1:00PM closing time resulted in my leaving with a package in hand; most times, however, I left empty handed. The pick-up window employee explained that it’s better to just retrieve a package on or after the date and time listed on the delivery notices since there’s no guarantee that their delivery personnel will return to the post office prior to closing. I assume the delivery person instructed the 8:00AM, or later, pick-up time on Monday because the time at which s/he attempted to deliver my package, coupled with their being closed on Sundays, pretty much ensured that a scheduled redelivery would not be possible until Monday at the earliest.

• Dolcetto o scherzetto?

I hope you have it soon.^^

• Munchings & Crunchings

My box arrived yesterday right before I was supposed to leave the house, so the timing was perfect! Of course I delayed leaving so that I could open up the box and enjoy looking at everything. It was a really amazing surprise. I love all of it, and the fact that even the smallest, simplest items are so thoughtfully and thoroughly designed is wonderful.

Oh, and retrieving from the USPS can be weird. I have the same issue sometimes. I usually wait until the following day to get it because the driver may not have returned with it. I have called before to have them attempt redelivery, but even that doesn't always work out.

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

That's why I have things delivered to me at my work address. There's always someone there to accept any packages in case I'm not there. I don't trust my mail carrier at home anymore since they've lost 3 or 4 packages in the last year or so.

• Dolcetto o scherzetto?

Lost like never found? Did they compensate you in any way? I didn't know that could even happen. I'd just never send anything without a tracking number; the peace of mind is always worth it, I think.

• You have much to learn...

I received my package as well Saturday morning. I was in the shower, but the delivery guy brought it next door and my neighbor signed for it. Everything arrived safely

. Thanks again Duffy daisuki.