Page 41 of 62 FirstFirst ... 16313839404142434451 ... LastLast

• Munchings & Crunchings

Re: Duffy Post Coast-to-Coast TDS Express Export Shopping Service

Yeah, I have to say the USPS is a little iffy these days. My coworker just came over to my desk to vent about a package they messed up. She sent something to Arizona, and admittedly, she made a mistake on the zip code. Anyway, she got a package back with pieces of the original padded envelope. They had corrected the zip code, but the only things left of her package were the address section, her return address section, and the delivery confirmation label. All of these had been cut from the padded envelope, and all they said to her about that, was they had "been separated from the package". The contents, of course, are gone. She had been tracking it, and at one point, they said it had gone to Vermont...possibly because of the wrong zip code, but that really shouldn't have caused that, since she was only one digit off, and the USPS corrected it on the label. So, now she has to file a claim. Someone, somewhere took the package, cut the addressed sections from the envelope, and removed the contents. She is pretty pissed about it, rightly.

• Felice Natale!

What the WHAT??? That is just KERRRAZZZY! I hope it's replaceable.

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Quote Originally Posted by DuffyDaisuki View Post
    Lost like never found? Did they compensate you in any way? I didn't know that could even happen. I'd just never send anything without a tracking number; the peace of mind is always worth it, I think.
    Well, in one case, it was an order I placed with Kohl's. Something went screwy with the shipping label but the crazy thing is it made it to Tampa, then when I checked the tracking the next morning it was in Jacksonville? What the? I tried calling the post office here and in Jacksonville with no real answers (kept getting the runaround). But I was working with Kohl's at the same time and they reimbursed me for shipping, then sent me a duplicate order via 2nd day air to my work. Their customer service ROCKS!

As for the other packages... my cousin sent me a necklace for Christmas but I never got it. Dummy never used a tracking number either. So then later this year sne sent me another necklace she made and that ended up getting returned back to her. I made sure she had my correct mailing address. She said she was going to send it back out WITH a tracking order, but I don't know if she ever did. Another cousin supposedly sent something out to me around Christmastime as well, but I never go that either.

I do NOT trust my local mail carrier(s) at home. All packages and things that are important I have sent to my work address. The mail carrier here knows NOT to cross me.

• Munchings & Crunchings

Quote Originally Posted by DuffyDaisuki View Post
    What the WHAT??? That is just KERRRAZZZY! I hope it's replaceable.
    In her case, yeah, it's replaceable, but just money lost. It was baby clothes for her granddaughter. I'm sure somebody is happy they got free baby clothes...

• Call me Dr. Ninja Ghost

ShellieMay arrived today!! Thank you, Duffy D, for my ShellieMay and for my charms!! I posted some photos I took of her introduction to Captain Duffy Bearrow and Snowflake in the Share Your Photos thread. Shellie noticed my gaming systems and immediately warned Captain Duffy and Snowflake that "It's on."

Wow, gurgi and aimster! My USPS incidences pale in comparison. Usually, my annoyance with USPS stems from occasionally inaccurate tracking/delivery confirmation that doesn't alert me when a package has arrived resulting in my missing the delivery at home and consequently having to retrieve said package at the post office the next day. I will admit that there have been a few more serious/cumbersome offenses, but the biggest USPS offense occurred when a credit card statement arrived two (2) weeks late, in a ziploc bag, and the envelope had been torn open. That incident considerably riled my nerves because I knew somewhere along the way a postal employee had viewed my personal info. I took all the precautionary steps, but it was still pretty unsettling.

• Felice Natale!

I'm glad she's safe! I'd love to see a photo of your bracelet once it's all done!^^

My package came yesterday!!! Thank you thank you DuffyD! The ShellieMay duffle is so pretty and incredibly special. I'm so happy I have it! ShellieMay loves it that she finally gets to travel in her own bag instead of one of Duffy's. She loved her new outfit too and can't wait to go to the pool to show off her new swim cap or for the weather to turn cool so she can wear her new hoodie. Duffy is just worried that I might take him whitewater rafting now that he has his own flotation vest. He has a fear of falling out of the raft you see.

I also loved the pressed coins/medallions, the park maps, and other special touches! Thank you so much for taking the time to get the pressed coins and for always making the DuffyPost care packages extra special!

• Felice Natale!

I'm so glad you're glad, and just two more WishListers to report in before the Post gets a hiatus until Halloween. I'm glad about that, too.

all of my wonderful goodies came in and I can say that everybody is so so happy, thank you as always Duffy D!

(we will have to take picture soon when we find the time)

Quote Originally Posted by madoka View Post
    I also loved the pressed coins/medallions, the park maps, and other special touches! Thank you so much for taking the time to get the pressed coins and for always making the DuffyPost care packages extra special!
    I got the OK from DuffyD to reveal what the other special touches were. For those WishListers who purchased ShellieMay duffles (these are the duffle bags that only Miracosta Resort guests got in their rooms and that DuffyD worked very hard to get for us at fair prices from Yahoo Japan Auctions), DuffyD also included the set of toiletries (shampoo/conditioner etc in cute bottles with Ear Hat caps and Spring Voyage labels), toolbrush in a special Spring Voyage box, and my absolute favorite - a sewing kit in a metal tin emblazoned with the Spring Voyage logo graphic. It is such a nice tin (about 2.5x3.5")!

The DuffyPost is wonderful. It's really really nice that we have such a helpful, friendly, and supportive group here in the MiceChat Duffy forums, and that DuffyD is willing to go way beyond the "call of duty" to help spread Duffy's love from TDS and make each DuffyPost delivery extra special. Every care package is a treasure trove! Thank you, DuffyD!

When is the deadline to be part of the next shopping trip? I really dont want to miss out!!!

• I love that tiny bear!

Quote Originally Posted by madoka View Post
    and my absolute favorite - a sewing kit in a metal tin emblazoned with the Spring Voyage logo graphic. It is such a nice tin (about 2.5x3.5")!
    Pics or it didn't happen!

OK, not really; I believe you. I'm just curious to see it at some point, but don't go to any trouble.

• Felice Natale!

Quote Originally Posted by DeeGeeDuffy View Post
    When is the deadline to be part of the next shopping trip? I really dont want to miss out!!!
    Probably 8/24.

Ops..am I the last one to report in? I got my parcel on 24th. Super excited! Daisuki pack all my items nicely. He also include some shopping bags(love the toy story bag!), tokyo disney sea map and Duffy cookie (too cute to eat!) SherllieMay look so beautiful! Tote bag was prettier in real! Thanks Duffy Daisuki for your excellent service! Will post in some of my photo at "share your Duffy photo" section. Thank you so much!

• Felice Natale!

Talking Re: Duffy Post Coast-to-Coast TDS Express Export Shopping Service

Thanks, everyone. I'm as glad that everyone got everything ok as I am that in less than six hours I'll finally be watching Dark Knight Rises. I can't wait! I'm especially excited to see Anne Hathaway, whom I originally thought was miscast…

…um… …Sorry.

I'm equally anticipating more details about TDS Halloween, which I hope we get in the next couple weeks.^^