Page 42 of 61 FirstFirst ... 17323940414243444552 ... LastLast

Re: Duffy Post Coast-to-Coast TDS Express Export Shopping Service

Quote Originally Posted by Eeee-va View Post
    Pics or it didn't happen!

OK, not really; I believe you. I'm just curious to see it at some point, but don't go to any trouble.
    LOL ok I'll take a pic and post it tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by trixieBear View Post
    Duffy cookie (too cute to eat!)
    Cute, yes. Awesome of DuffyD to include it, absolutely. Too cute to eat? Not a chance. DH and I shared the cookies and I got to bite both bears' ears off. They were delicious!

Did they discontinue the sailor outfits? That's what I was most looking forward to buying

DD is not sure if they did or didn't. He mentions that in the New Tokyo Duffy Merchandise thread.

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
    Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
    Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011

Does the 8/24 deadline include the two weeks needed to send the money? I still dont understand how to calculate gratuity

• Dolcetto o scherzetto?

The actual merchandise release will likely be 9/4 or 9/7, so the 8/24 D-day should be early enough. The gratuity will be 25% of your order as it's a holiday release, and please also remember the •1000 service fee.^^

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Depending on the what the Halloween merch entails, I'll see if I can get in on the next Post. If anything... I REALLY want the Duffy puppet! Don't need a new Halloween costume as my aunt confirmed she'll have the Captain EO one she's making Duffy ready by the date we're going to hit the Not So Scary party at WDW. Yay!

Do I post my wishlist on here eventually or how does this work?

No you email Duffy Daisuki your wishlist. On this forum you just put that you would like to do a wishlist.

• Call me Dr. Ninja Ghost

Hello, DeeGeeDuffy! Iíve only completed one shopping trip so far (yep, still just a newbie!), but hopefully, I can be of assistance. Once youíve decided upon your Duffy Post goodies, calculate your subtotal to determine whether it exceeds •10,000. If the subtotal is •10,000 or more, then your service fee will be •1,000. If your subtotal is less than •10,000, then you have to add an additional •500 onto the •1,000 service fee yielding a total service fee of •1,500. To calculate your gratuity, simply multiply your subtotal by 25%. Your grand total will be the sum of the subtotal, your total service fee, and the 25% gratuity.

When I worked on my wish list, I simply copied and pasted the sample wish list, from the first page of this thread, into Microsoft Word; revised it to reflect the goodies I wanted; and saved it as my wish list for that particular shopping trip. It made the formatting and itemization much, much simpler. Once I was certain of my wish list, I emailed it to DuffyD for him to confirm it.

Hope this helps!

That helps sooo much, and DuffyD sends his email to you through private message I assume?
    I already have a good idea of what I want, I', just hoping to see if they come out with any Halloween goodies that I have to have

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

DuffyD will then PM you his private email address. DO NOT PM him here on MiceChat as he needs to keep his inbox from filling up. He will contact you.

• Call me Dr. Ninja Ghost

I know how you feel, DeeGeeDuffy. I'm really looking forward to the release about the Halloween costumes and goodies. My expectations are high, not only because everyone has raved about them, but also because my friends (big and small) and I will take any excuse to wear a (crazy) costume or outfit. Perhaps it's our New Orleans nature, haha.

I would like to participate in this shopping trip, but my participation is contingent on the Halloween goodies. There are several non-Duffy items I am definitely going to purchase/pre-order in August and September, and they are not going to be cheap.

Sigh...sometimes I do wish money would grow on trees...but then I stop and imagine such a world, hypothesize the inevitably bad outcomes, and thank my lucky stars that money does not grow on trees.

• Dolcetto o scherzetto?

Quote Originally Posted by ZTRinZler View Post
    Sigh...sometimes I do wish money would grow on trees...but then I stop and imagine such a world, hypothesize the inevitably bad outcomes, and thank my lucky stars that money does not grow on trees.
    Too true.

DeeGeeDuffy and ReverieStar, I've PMed the address. Please check your Inboxes.^^

---------- Post added 07-31-2012 at 01:55 PM ----------

NOTE: I've taken several days off in September. Provided there are fewer changes to WishLists (zero, please?^^), I feel very confident that everyone will have their items well before Halloween, hopefully before 10/1!

Well if your New Orleans nature has you wanting to wear crazy costumes then my Texas upbringing would leave me as a cowgirl, but I'd rather be a DG on the high seas, hence the name and why my only Duffy with his single outfit is a sailor
    super excited to send in my wish list so Duffy can spend some time with another bear like him, we already had a talk about what happens when Shellie May gets home and I think he understood
    this can't get anymore exciting!!
    thanks DuffyD

• Dolcetto o scherzetto?

Duffy's Cape Cod Halloween Parade and Autumn Outings 20/20 Campaign:

For Halloween, Christmas and Sweet Duffy, there's always 5% off as long as half the WishList comes from seasonal items. But for 2012 Halloween, this discount will increase to 10% off all WishLists totaling •5,000 or more as long as 20% comes from Halloween/Autumn items. The WishList may include Regular Series or Cannery Clothing Co. items, too. As long as the total is •5,000 or more and at least 20% comes from seasonal items, you can enjoy the 20% gratuity!

UPDATE: Originally the minimum was •10,000 but "TRICK" and "TREAT" both have five letters, 20% is 1/5, and my Duffy loves the number 5, so there you go.^^

• Usually to get the +25% seasonal discount (5% off), at least half the value of your WishList has to come from seasonal items. For Halloween Parade, that's reduced to only 20% as long as your sub-total is ¥5000 or more, plus instead of the normal +25% gratuity, it will only be +20% (10% off).
    • If you spend less than ¥5000, you'll still need 50% of the items to be seasonal to get the +25% rate.
    • And even if you spend ¥5000, if less than 20% of your WishList is seasonal, you will still need to send the regular +30% gratuity.
    Last edited by DuffyDaisuki; 08-14-2012 at 11:31 PM. Reason: Bullet points.^^