Page 43 of 61 FirstFirst ... 18334041424344454653 ... LastLast

• when you wish...

Re: Duffy Post Coast-to-Coast TDS Express Export Shopping Service

I just want to clarify that a strictly non-seasonal wishlist is still +30% for this shopping trip? I'm assuming there will be plenty of wishlisters for the 3% off.
    "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here." --Art Linkletter, July 17, 2005

• Dolcetto o scherzetto?

Quote Originally Posted by disneymademoiselle View Post
    I just want to clarify that a strictly non-seasonal wishlist is still +30% for this shopping trip?...
    That's right. Usually to get the seasonal discount, at least half the value of your WishList has to come from seasonal items. For Halloween Parade, that's reduced to only 20% as long as your sub-total is ¥5000 or more, plus instead of the normal +25% gratuity, it will only be +20% (10% off).

If you spend less than ¥5000, you'll still need 50% of the items to be seasonal to get the 25% rate.

And even if you spend ¥5000, if less than 20% of your WishList is seasonal, you will still need to send the regular 30% gratuity, since I can already confirm that we have five WishListers.

Hope that cleared things up. Good question!^^

Details HERE.
    Last edited by DuffyDaisuki; 08-14-2012 at 11:33 PM.

• when you wish...

Thanks, DuffyD! I was getting a little confused, but you cleared things up! I'm gonna crunch the numbers, because with the percentage difference it might come out to a similar total if I add a Halloween item.
    "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here." --Art Linkletter, July 17, 2005

• Dolcetto o scherzetto?

Okeydoke. Also, please don't send WishLists yet. I'm gonna put up merchandise titles and stuff tomorrow, but I must sleep now.^^

---------- Post added 08-16-2012 at 03:55 AM ----------

Disneymademoiselle, I can't suggest strongly enough that the Lanterns are all kinds of awesome. If you're looking for a couple of cheap Halloween items, that's the way to go. Just my 2.^^

• Munchings & Crunchings

Yeah, in person the lanterns are cuter, and the light inside is nice and bright. It fades in an out in a "spooky" way...well, as spooky as Duffy can get, LOL. Oh, and the batteries are replaceable. There is a panel on the bottom you can screw off...with a tiny screwdriver, of course, but it can be done.

• Dolcetto o scherzetto?

Just a reminder, D-day is 12:00AM 8/23 TOKYO time. For folks in the US, this means around noon on 8/22. Emails with WishLists should have the subject line: Halloween 2012 WishList. If you've already figured yours out, please go ahead and send it in. I still need to confirm it before you transfer funds, and all that needs to happen before D-day. I'm hoping for efficiency and ease this time, so that everyone has their items well ahead of Halloween.^^

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

I'm still waiting to hear back from my mom on if she wants anything. I'll remind her tonight.

• Dolcetto o scherzetto?

Confirmation requests sent to WishListers. I'll be shopping tomorrow, so please confirm one more time. There were several changes, so I wanna be extra sure I didn't miss anything.^^

Hello! Is there another shopping trip soon? Any more wish listers out there? I'm very interested in getting a Shellie May bear & some accessories for my soon to be two-year-old daughter. We'll be going on our first trip to DisneyWorld in January (super excited ^-^), and I wanted her to have Shellie May with her. She loves stuffed animals. I'm so glad I found this thread!

I definately want shellie mae soon too! We're going in December and i want her and Duffy to enjoy wdw together

Quote Originally Posted by Cdnmom View Post
    I definately want shellie mae soon too! We're going in December and i want her and Duffy to enjoy wdw together
    I hope we can get more wish listers soon! I've been so Duffy and Shellie May obsessed lately!! =)

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Quote Originally Posted by Livi View Post
    Hello! Is there another shopping trip soon?
    I believe the next shopping trip will be in November for the Christmas release.

Quote Originally Posted by aimster View Post
    I believe the next shopping trip will be in November for the Christmas release.
    Thank you. Taking note of that. I definitely want to participate.

• Dolcetto o scherzetto?

Hey, Livi. I'll send you a PM in just a sec. Halloween WishListers, expect shipping totals tomorrow!

Quote Originally Posted by DuffyDaisuki View Post
    Hey, Livi. I'll send you a PM in just a sec. Halloween WishListers, expect shipping totals tomorrow!
    You forgot to send me your email address in your message! :-) I tried messaging you back, but your mailbox is full.