Page 47 of 62 FirstFirst ... 22374445464748495057 ... LastLast

Re: Duffy Post Coast-to-Coast TDS Express Export Shopping Service

I may actually be very interested in this in the near future. I am curious about something though. Can you ship the chocolates or foods or no? Thanks. ^.^

• Dolcetto o scherzetto?

I sent you a PM with the email address to contact me, Duffylovr; did you get it? Please reply to it if you did.^^

Yes, I'll ship any PACKAGED food items. Fresh food items like popcorn and restaurant desserts are not shippable, however.

By the way, D-Day for Winter/Sweet Duffy Wish Lists will be 1/7, 11:59 p.m. in Japan, preferred. 11:59 p.m. on 1/7 US Pacific time at the absolute latest, as long as I've heard from you already. If you have not spoken to me about joining the Shopping Trip before 1/6, you may not be included. Folks who are interested should start letting me know now. It's just over a week to go! It will require very quick turnaround because I don't wanna miss these winter coats for all the people who want them and the site won't be updated until 1/7, likely around 9:00 or 10:00 in the morning. This means we'll all have 24 hours to make our Lists. Please be paying attention to the official site when it's 1/7 in Japan, which is likely to be the evening of 1/6 where you live. Be ready and be speedy!^^

I am sorry. I didn't get the message DuffyDaisuki.

Is the items that were recently posted the ones that will be offered when you go this next time or will there be something new? I wanna make sure first before I decide if I want anything this time around. :]
    Last edited by DuffylovrDisney; 12-29-2012 at 09:38 AM.

I'm so excited for the sweet duffy goods! Money is all put aside already and list
    Is being finalised~~ thanks so much for doing this for us!!

DuffyDaisuki can you email me again with your contact information. I received your email but somehow it must have been deleted as I can not locate it to contact you. I really want the Duffy/ShellieMay coats. I'm confused as I don't know if your shopping early just to get the coats and then again for the Winter/Sweet Duffy stuff or just once?
    Sorry trying to figure this out and I don't want to miss out.
    Thanks
    Last edited by kalliyan1; 12-31-2012 at 07:55 AM.

Can someone help me with how to get the Duffy page translated to english. I'm using google Chrome (have also tried safari) and at the top of the page, it says it's already been translated to english however everything is still in Japanese. If I click the english button at the top right of the duffy main page, it takes me to the Tokyo Disney Resort main page(which is in english, Tokyo Disney Resort Official WebSite) and from there I don't know how to find the Duffy page.
    Thanks for helping a newbie!

• Dolcetto o scherzetto?

Quote Originally Posted by kalliyan1 View Post
    Can someone help me with how to get the Duffy page translated to english. I'm using google Chrome (have also tried safari) and at the top of the page, it says it's already been translated to english however everything is still in Japanese. If I click the english button at the top right of the duffy main page, it takes me to the Tokyo Disney Resort main page(which is in english, Tokyo Disney Resort Official WebSite) and from there I don't know how to find the Duffy page.
    Thanks for helping a newbie!
    I understand your confusion, Kalliyan1. Unfortunately, there is no Duffy site on the English side of the TDR official website. And information is uploaded as images rather than text, so Chrome's translation magic will not work. I always post photos and translations of new merchandise at the time of release. I try to do this as soon as I possibly can each time. Another option is to try the smartphone site on your PC. Most of the info is text on the smartphone site, so Chrome will work fairly well.

TDR Cape Cod/Duffy Smartphone Site (LINK)

Quote Originally Posted by DuffyDaisuki View Post
    That worked!!!

I am interested but how do you transfer yen into us dollar's so you know how much something is?

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Quote Originally Posted by immamouse View Post
    I am interested but how do you transfer yen into us dollar's so you know how much something is?
    You can use this site to check the current exchange rate between US dollars and Japanese yen:

XE - The World's Favorite Currency and Foreign Exchange Site

And DuffyD has wishlisters transfer funds via PayPal, which allows you to transfer funds as yen (PayPal will do the conversion from US dollars to yen).

I would like to make a Wish List please.

I have only just found this site/forum - it is lovely to know I am not the only one who likes Duffy and Shellie May! May I ask a question please? Can the items on the wishlist be mostly Shellie May items? Thank you for this opportunity.

OOH I WOULD LIKE TO BUY SWEET DUFFY MERCH!!!

But its not out yet?

Hi, does anyone know what the correct description for the phone dangle bears? (regular series) they have the size of 15cm on the Duffy website. Also is Duffy Bottle Necklace ok as a description? Thanks, can't wait see what the other Sweet Duffy goodies look like!

Photos from Flickr

Becx ; Just saw your signature and I absolutely love the Stitch costume!!!

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Quote Originally Posted by JayCee View Post
    I have only just found this site/forum - it is lovely to know I am not the only one who likes Duffy and Shellie May! May I ask a question please? Can the items on the wishlist be mostly Shellie May items? Thank you for this opportunity.
    DuffyD's main requirement is at least 50% of your wishlist be Duffy/Shellie May items, so yeah that wouldn't be a problem for him.

Quote Originally Posted by sgduffy View Post
    OOH I WOULD LIKE TO BUY SWEET DUFFY MERCH!!!

But its not out yet?
    From other posts I've read, the TDS Duffy site will be updated with the Sweet Duffy merchandise that will be available on January 6th. The Sweet Duffy event itself will run from January 14 through March 14.

Quote Originally Posted by DuffylovrDisney View Post
    Becx ; Just saw your signature and I absolutely love the Stitch costume!!!
    I love that costume too. It's from Build A Bear. They don't carry it online anymore, so if you run across it in the store, you're lucky. I grabbed the last one they had at the BAB at the Florida Mall in Orlando this past summer. It's just so stinking cute. I need to take Duffy to the parks dressed in it sometime. We love Stitch.