Page 49 of 61 FirstFirst ... 24394647484950515259 ... LastLast

Re: Duffy Post Coast-to-Coast TDS Express Export Shopping Service

Please include me in your next shopping trip!! I am new to message boards or chats so please forgive me if I am doing this wrong...

Please include me in your next shopping trip!! I am new to message boards or chats so please forgive me if I am doing this wrong...

• 14 days to go!

DuffyDaisuki,
    thank you so much for all of your hard work. It is truly appreciated!
    Last edited by Ilovegreataur; 02-14-2013 at 08:54 PM.

• I Heart ShellieMay!

DuffyDaisuki,
    Can you please include me in your March 20th Spring Voyage shopping trip if there is room? Thanks much!

Please add me to your wish list group. Thank you so much for offering this service.

My package arrived today! All I can say was it is a box full of happiness! We had so much fun opening it and discovering all the amazing things inside that we forgot we ordered!!! Everything was perfect!!! Thank you so so so much! The special chocolate was so nice!!!! Perfect for sweet duffy! The highlight was defiantly the costumes, but we are going to try making the chocolates on the weekend...well I'll eat them and she can make them! Haha.
    I highly recommend the service to anyone!!! The happiness you get when the package arrives is priceless! Now we are starting to get excited for SV!~~~ smiling duffy and Shellie!

• Dolcetto o scherzetto?

I'm so glad to hear that Care Packages are arriving safe, sound, and complete!^^

May I please be added to your wish list group? Thank you so much! c:

Please add me to your wishlist for the next shopping trip
    Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Visited/Future Visits:

Disneyland Resort: 1987, 1989, 1992, 1994, 2000, 2011, 2014

Walt Disney World Resort: ???

Tokyo Disney Resort: 2009

Disneyland Resort Paris: ???

Hong Kong Disneyland Resort: ???

Is it too late to be included in the next shopping trip? If not please add me-thank you so much!

• Dolcetto o scherzetto?

Any ideas about how to make this clearer are appreciated:

When in PayPal, on the "PURCHASE" tab, please select "Services"; on the "PERSONAL" tab, please select "Payment Owed." When you continue onto the confirmation request page, you should see the option "Sender Pays Fees" or “I will pay the fees.” Ensure this box is ticked.

If you do not see this option, return to the previous screen and modify the selection(s) until you see that option. If I am charged fees of any kind, the fee amount will be added to your shipping cost, and you will need to be very careful not to repeat the mistake when you make the shipping cost transfer. Items will not be shipped as long as there are any outstanding fees.

I have been told that this fee may be avoided in PayPal if your bank account is linked.

Because I am not selling items to you and not looking to maximize my personal gain, I will not be responsible for any PayPal fees. It's apparently as simple as this:

...actually when I was transferring the payment, it allows you to tick whether you pay the PayPal fees or the receiver - I chose the first. Maybe that's what you can suggest others to choose next time. Hope it helps...

NOTE: I will intentionally wait until everyone sends funds before moving them from PayPal to my bank account. If my withdrawal is large enough, I pay no fees which means YOU pay no additional fees. We're all in this together; that's the whole point!

• Call me Dr. Ninja Ghost

I created a thread, How to Send Money via PayPal, that includes a step-by-step pictorial guide. Let me know if you think this thread works, DuffyD.

• Dolcetto o scherzetto?

The tutorial is helpful, ZT. I've been told that PayPal looks different and displays different options in different regions, so I was always afraid that images might potentially create more confusion. So far, so good, so thank you. I the Iron Man theming, too.^^

As I said, though, I do hope the conversation migrates to this thread, to keep things together. I went ahead and integrated your post into the Guidelines themselves anyway, just in case. Hope you don't mind!

• Tower of Tower Nut

Please add me to your "wish list" for your next shopping trip.

Thank you DuffyD

Hey there,
    I'm suuuuper new here, but I've had my eye on the Duffy Post off and on for about 6 months... Finally decided to sign up for a Mice Chat account today! I have looked at your Spring Voyage shopping trip thread, and see that all 30 spots are filled up. I was just wondering if you happen to have any cancellations, if I could take that spot? Thanks for keeping me in mind :] If not, I totally and completely understand. I'll be around, and anxiously await your next shopping trip! :]