Page 52 of 61 FirstFirst ... 2274249505152535455 ... LastLast

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Re: Duffy Post Coast-to-Coast TDS Express Export Shopping Service

Quote Originally Posted by immamouse View Post
    Do you have to be home to sign for it? Both my husband and I work.
    I've always had to. That way DuffyD knows it was delivered to the correct person and it isn't just left at your front door for some shady person to steal. The postman will leave one of those orange "We Missed You" cards if you're not home and you can call your delivering PO (the info will be on the card) to have them hold it at the PO and you can pick it up there. But if they try to deliver like 3 times and no one is there to accept the delivery (if you haven't called the PO), it'll go back to the sender.

And further proof as to why I like having a tracking number...

DuffyD just gave me mine. I checked and... apparently they tried on Monday to deliver and said they left a notice. THEY DID NOT LEAVE NOTICE! There was no notice on my door or in my mailbox that delivery was attempted. The package is being held for me at the post office, so I'll go over tomorrow morning to get it. But I'm going to let them know that NO notice was left and stuff like this has happened SEVERAL times in the past.

But if I had not known, they would have sent the package back to Japan if I hadn't claimed it within 5 days. I wouldn't have known until DuffyD got the package back that they tried to deliver it. Incompetent morons.

• I love that tiny bear!

I just got mine today! I haven't opened a couple of the items (I didn't let myself open ANYTHING until I finished some work I needed to do--torture!) but I love it all!

I'm very fortunate that I can get mine delivered to me at work, as picking it up at the post office would be a bit of a problem. When I got it delivered at home the one time I tried it, of course I wasn't home when they tried to deliver. I did have the option of signing the form for them to leave the package at my door, which is what ended up resort to given my post office's hours and I think my own timeline that I needed to get them before the weekend or something. It was very stressful that afternoon before I was able to get home and pick up my package, so I don't recommend it if you can help it!

• Munchings & Crunchings

Actually, yes, that's another option. If they actually do leave a notice (I've had the same experience as Aimster), you can sign the back of it and ask to leave it someplace. The problem is that you are still leaving it in the open. But...if you do have a good postman/woman, and they know where they can safely leave your box, you can theoretically not be home when the box arrives, as long as you've signed that orange card.

I'm with Aimster though, between USPS and UPS, they sure do seem lazy...I mean, I've had times where I've been home the whole day, and not one knock or doorbell ring, and then I go outside to check and a "we missed you" note is on the door!! WTF?? I mean, how hard is it to ring a doorbell? I've actually called in instances like that and asked them to send the driver back to my house, which they did.

I emailed DuffyD he is trying to get another shipment out by Friday. At lease now I know the package is not sitting at my post office. As I said I don't trust any PO.

Quote Originally Posted by gurgi View Post
    I'm with Aimster though, between USPS and UPS, they sure do seem lazy...I mean, I've had times where I've been home the whole day, and not one knock or doorbell ring, and then I go outside to check and a "we missed you" note is on the door!! WTF?? I mean, how hard is it to ring a doorbell? I've actually called in instances like that and asked them to send the driver back to my house, which they did.
    Oh that's happened to me too! I'll be home, no knock or doorbell ring and there's a "We Missed You" note on the door. So frustrating. Makes me wonder how the drivers still have jobs.

Quote Originally Posted by immamouse View Post
    I emailed DuffyD he is trying to get another shipment out by Friday. At lease now I know the package is not sitting at my post office. As I said I don't trust any PO.
    Yeah I don't trust them either. I've had too many bad experiences.

Anyhow, I went to my PO and luckily they didn't give me any trouble about not having the orange card thingy. I did have a print out of my request for them to hold the package for me for pickup, which had the tracking number and the confirmation number on it. LOVE the travel set! It is seriously the cutest thing. Duffy already put a couple packages of cookies in the bag for when we go to DHS on Friday.

• Pals: Bart and Duffy

I think the camera case is really nice. Great quality.

Hi! I'd like to make a wish list

P.S. I am very interested in a special request trip. Is anyone else?
    Last edited by The First Star; 05-17-2013 at 08:58 AM.

I got a "missed you" notice from the post office on Monday, and DH picked up our Care Package yesterday. I am blown away by how fabulous the totes are. Got the big blue tote which will be the bears new carrier, and the big Shellie tote which is a good utility size, plus the Giant Shopping Bag. The new camera case is also super cute. These bags are such great quality. Hats off once again to TDS and OLC!

We are going to DLR for Memorial Day Weekend, and I will be a walking Duffy advertisement with bear, camera case, both ponytail holders, and glow pendant.

Thanks so much as always, DuffyD!

I received my package today!! Everything is so beautiful Thank you so much DuffyD!!!!

Going to get my package from the post office today, can't wait!!!

Going to pick up my package today. *dances* Duffy, Shellie May, and I are so excited!

Picked up my package and oh my goodness!!! I absolutely love everything that I had bought. It was like a birthday/Christmas all wrapped up in one. The pictures don't do the products justice. Thank you so much DuffyD for bringing happiness and love to my bears and me from Tokyo! ^^

• Call me Dr. Ninja Ghost

I got my care package. Smiling Shellie May, whom I've officially decided to name Shellie Mai Frühling, is so beautiful. "The Usual Suspects" were there to welcome her, and Shellie May and Duffy were more than happy to show off their new outfits. The gang tried to wear my 30th Anniversary Happiness Year pendant, but luckily, it was too heavy for them to lift. Ha, ha! Anyway, onto the more important point: thank you, DuffyD, for braving Tokyo DisneySea, losing sleep (and probably sanity), and dealing with crazy CMs to bring me and my family a little slice of Tokyo Disney magic.

I also bought the Happiness Year pendant. It's so cool. I think one of my favorite things I purchased was the 30th Anniversary Happiness Year caramels. I love it because after I eat them I have a cute container that I can display with my statue I also bought. Also, they didn't have to make such a cute container for candy but they did anyways. It's not cheaply made either. I just love it. ^^

Also, I never bought Tokyo DisneySea clothes before and when I first opened the Spring Voyage and Happiness Year outfits I couldn't believe the way they felt. They are quite heavy compared to what we get in the states. And all in all just so much better. Everything I had purchased was exactly what I wanted. Thank you so much DuffyD! Without you I wouldn't know what Tokyo DisneySea was capable of! :]