Page 53 of 61 FirstFirst ... 3284350515253545556 ... LastLast

• Dolcetto o scherzetto?

Re: Duffy Post Coast-to-Coast TDS Express Export Shopping Service

Thanks to all WLers who've confirmed receiving Care Packages, I appreciate it. Just four more folks to confirm and I can stop thinking about this Trip!

• I love that tiny bear!

Thank you again for providing this service to us, DuffyD! And for being such an integral part of the Duffy community. I don't think many of us would be here without you. It's a pleasure ordering from you, with the care you put into selecting our items, the sweet bonus items, and of course knowing that you buy your own Duffy things with any profits.

• Munchings & Crunchings

Exactly! As always, when I get a Duffy Post box, it's like Christmas. Yeah, I picked my own "gifts", LOL, but it's still so much fun. The fact that you chose all of those items with care, and then extra touches are so much appreciated. It's not like a business, even though there are fees. After this last HUGE Spring Voyage and Happiness Year post, the fees seem beyond reasonable. Also, it's fun to do it as a group, and we're all waiting together. Thanks for doing what you do!

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

^ What they said.

Ditto!

Hi, I'd like to make a wish list for the next shopping trip. Would you happen to know when the next shopping trip might be?

Thanks!

• Bear at Heart

Hi there! My son (8) and I are huge Duffy fans since we first saw him at WDW in January of 2012. He has traveled everywhere with us since then! We previously had been huge BAB fans (and still are, though Duffy wears most of the clothes now, lol).

We just got back from DLR last week and bumped into some fellow Duffy fans at the Plaza Inn for breakfast. One of them had Shellie May in his backpack! We had never seen her before and struck up a conversation to inquire where they found her. I nearly bought Shellie May and her Spring Voyage dress on eBay a few days ago, and then I found this forum! We would love the opportunity to place an order. How often a year do you go? Do we just keep checking here to see when your next trip will be?

Thanks so much for the service you provide to Duffy fans!

Hi, I'm new to this but I'd like to make a wishlist if that's alright please!

My niece and I are in search of a Shelliemae, which lead me here. We've searched on ebay but then read about that some are fakes, ack! So, then I read how sometimes there are shoppers are on here. If so, any help on getting a Shelliemae (or 2) would be appreciated. Thanks you

Hello! I will like to know do you ship duffy and shellie may bears to Singapore ? Hope to hear from you soon!

Just had to come on and post how amazingly useful and good my giant shopping bag from Spring Voyage is! I only got it because DuffyD had mentioned it and so I thought why not? I'll try it anyway and I'm so glad I did because I love it!

Ever since it arrived I have used it loads, it's so useful and light and strong, and you can get Duffy & Shellie and a companion plus their things in it! Can't believe I nearly missed out on this! Can you tell I think it's great!

So can I say thank you DuffyD for mentioning it in the Spring Voyage build-up!

(and apologies if this is in the wrong thread but wasn't sure where else to post!)

• Bear at Heart

Our package arrived today!!! We are SO SO SO SO happy that our adorable Shellie May is finally home!! DuffyD, thank you sooooo much for the extra effort you put into finding the perfect Shellie May for us! It was love at first sight for all of us! (Especially Duffy, haha) Her dress is absolutely beautiful. I had never realized there were ruffles on the bottom until I took it out of the package. So cute! I also really appreciate your recommendation of the necklaces, DuffyD. You are so right about them. My son especially loves Duffy's necklace. I'll post pics of the welcome party soon! Grandma even came over to celebrate the opening, lol Too tired tonight. School and work have been wearing me down! Just got done with exams after 3 days of non-stop studying and my brain hurts, so off to sleep I go!

Goodnight all! Thank you again, DuffyD!!

We got our care package today, too!!! It's at my mom's house, so I won't get to meet Shellie May until tomorrow, but I'm so excited! My mom said you did such a wonderful job choosing sister Shellie May's, DuffyD. She said they're exactly the same She also said she had been planning to wait until I came over so I could choose mine first, but she fell in love as soon as she opened the box and bonded with her Shellie May right away hehe

Update: omigosh, she's so adorable!! I just love her so much!! We enjoyed the little extras, too -- I swear we studied the map for an hour!
    Last edited by The First Star; 06-25-2013 at 01:42 AM.

• Karbear

Hello, this is such a wonderful, generous service you are providing! Thank you I just discovered it after recently becoming obsessed with all things Duffy.

I'm interested in placing an order for the next shopping day.

I've read through all the rules but when I go to the official Japanese Duffy page there seems to be very little offered. Is there something I'm missing as far as where all the available merchandise is listed? Thank you!
    "If the person you are talking to doesn't appear to be listening, be patient. It may simply be that he has a small piece of fluff in his ear."

• <2 months

welcome to the forum.
    I must say that it can be difficult to navigate through if you don't read Japanese. For one of the big releases, it was like walking through a maze blind to find things. However, the extremely nice folks on this forum will post pictures and prices of items so we don't all need to try to navigate.