Page 55 of 63 FirstFirst ... 5304552535455565758 ... LastLast

Re: Duffy Post Coast-to-Coast TDS Express Export Shopping Service

I'm trying and failing to find if there are any announced shopping days coming up (sorry if I'm missing something super obvious!). If there's another shopping day coming up while TDS is still in Christmas-mode, I would like to make a wishlist!
    Last edited by SiraRaven; 11-24-2013 at 11:26 PM.

• Happy Spring!

SiraRaven,
    No scheduled shopping until Sweet Duffy. Last year, D-Day for that was Jan 6.
    ILG
    Last edited by Ilovegreataur; 11-25-2013 at 05:21 AM. Reason: clarification

• Munchings & Crunchings

Yup, no more shopping days until the new year. Then it will be for Sweet Duffy, as Ilovegreataur said. Christmas isn't an option anymore. I think DuffyD needs a break between this hectic Christmas trip and the next one!

Makes sense - I'm sure she does need a break! Just thought I'd check - thanks for responding so quickly! :-D

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Ummm... DuffyD is a guy.

• Journey On!

Exclamation Re: Duffy Post Coast-to-Coast TDS Express Export Shopping Service

Out of concern that our boards might instantly be flooded with tons of new names offering to buy and ship Duffy stuff the moment the Duffy Post stops accepting new WishListers, I have decided to continue accepting new folks for now. There will be new rules, though, by the time we get around to Sweet Duffy. For the 11/30 (D-day) trip mentioned below, though, it's still business as usual. There isn't time to do a major overhaul now.
    Last edited by DuffyDaisuki; 11-27-2013 at 05:38 AM.

• Journey On!

CCC IVY STYLE!!!
    Classic New England PREPtastic!!^^

The D-day for these, unfortunately has to be very soon because I have been too busy to post. It is now open to new WishListers as well, provided they can submit a List AND transfer funds by D-day.

I plan to shop on 12/11. D-day is 11/30 at 11:59PM Tokyo time.

WishListers who would like to add any remaining Christmas items are also eligible to participate in this Trip, as long as the items are still shown on the official TDS Duffy Web site. However, it will be a normal rate trip with no holiday discounts (+30%). There are already five WLers for CCC, so the 30% rate is official. Lists may be submitted from now until D-day, but if I don't hear from you soon and everyone else transfers funds, I may not wait for 12/1. If you're interested in this Trip, you need to get in touch with me immediately.

CCCD Ivy Style Duffy ¥8900

CCCSM Ivy Style Shellie ¥8900

Plus, NEW Regular Series items!

RSD Stylish Ties ¥1000

RSSM Stylish Bows ¥1000

Hi,

New fan of Duffy here! Got drawn into it by my family, even made a trip to Tokyo a couple months ago to visit Disney and purchase the Shelley May plush.

Am interested in submitting a wish list, if you're still accepting new people, please let me know!

• Journey On!

I have written to every new person here. Many have not bothered to reply (not for you, bigduffy^^). If you're not in touch with me via email, I'm not thinking of you for the next shopping trip. Especially if you're a first-time WLer, you should contact me very soon. This is likely to be the busiest Sweet Duffy ever and may require a limit on the number of WLers, in which case it will be first-submitted first-confirmed.

Hi, DuffyDaisuki, I am new here. I am interested in acquiring a Shellie May plush. Can you help me? I have looked on eBay, but want to ensure authenticity.

Any information on how the process works would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Jen

• Journey On!

Quote Originally Posted by JenLoehr View Post
    Hi, DuffyDaisuki, I am new here. I am interested in acquiring a Shellie May plush. Can you help me? I have looked on eBay, but want to ensure authenticity.

Any information on how the process works would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Jen
    Read the first post in this thread. It may be edited/updated soon, but the changes shouldn't be drastic. Mostly, there will be monetary penalties for each change made after submitting a List.

Probably these changes will include:

1. No changes to gratuity when canceling an item
    2. +300 per item for each item added

Changes really, REALLY have to STOP. There are just too many WishListers now. I can't constantly have to micromanage each individual WishLister.

3. ANY exception for ANY reason that results in a delay of transfer will be +500 (I honestly want 1000)
    4. ANY variation from the example format — misspellings, capitalization variance, word order differences, not including information, not following the numbering model for multiple items, sending in ANY format other than plain text typed into a regular email — ANY variation for ANY reason will result in +5% or +1000 handling fee, whichever is higher. If this happens twice, the WLer will be unable to participate in the next Shopping Day unless they have a minimum List value of 20,000.

I don't mean to sound difficult, and I don't want the Post to be difficult, but there really is a right way to be a WishLister.^^ When WLers are conscientious and active on the boards, there is no better way in the world to import Tokyo's Cape Cod Duffy; I'm confident of that. When everything goes smoothly, especially for WLers who collect in large quantities, the Post is not only the most selective way to get the highest possible quality carefully selected from infinite variations, it is also undoubtedly the cheapest. When everything goes smoothly, it's also fairly fast.

When I have to chase people down to get WishLists on time or transfer funds or confirm changes or…well, you get it. When that stuff is going on with even two or three WLers, it can be very draining. I usually post when I'm planning to go and when I anticipate D-day at least two or three weeks ahead of the date. If this date doesn't work for you, contact me immediately. Do NOT wait until D-day to ask, "Oh, can I please join, too? But I can't transfer funds yet…" I'll always try to be flexible, but I have to be more committed to the rules in the coming year.

I'm, as usual, wiped out exhausted on the train home from TDS shopping, so I'm gonna stop now because I'm both approaching a rant and literally falling asleep. There may be more changes, but those are the highlights.

I'm considering requiring folks who adopt Duffy or ShellieMay to spend the 600 for their respective pendants, because I really believe those are important, but if there's a lot of resistance, I may let this go. It's just that very often folks don't get them just because they either don't know or forgot, which leads to unnecessary changes. I also strongly urge people to buy Duffy and Shellie costumes in pairs, but I would never require it.^^

• Happy Spring!

A friendly reminder to everyone new, when transferring money via PayPal, do not submit the transaction unless you see the line indicating that YOU will pay the fee. If you don't, it causes frustration for DuffyD and delays things. With so many wishlisters, we want to ensure things go as smoothly as possible.

Below is a link to a posting in another thread that has screen shots of what you will see when you are doing it right.

One WishLister's useful PayPal tips!^^

If you have your bank account linked (which takes a few days), the amount of fee you pay is nominal (e.g. $0.03 for 1000 yen). If using a credit card, the fees are higher.

ILG

I am new here I would like to submit a WishList for the upcoming shopping trip. Thank you
    Paula C.
    Last edited by peabeec; 12-29-2013 at 01:35 PM.

I would like to make a wish list! Recently learned about the Duffy/Shellie meaning oversees and would love to make a home for her! I am a new wish lister :-)

Hi everyone.i am new here.i want shelliemay so much.how can I order?i don't have a paypal account