Page 57 of 61 FirstFirst ... 7324754555657585960 ... LastLast

Re: Duffy Post Coast-to-Coast TDS Express Export Shopping Service

I really would like to join the shopping service for Spring Voyage but I am confused with the service fees etc. I am useless at Maths lol.

Also do we know what date the shopping trip is so I can at least make sure I have the funds available for what I would like.

• Pals: Bart and Duffy

Quote Originally Posted by duffyholic View Post
    but I am confused with the service fees etc.
    It depends on how much you spend and the items you purchase.
    If 5 people shop for the event (which seems to always be the case), then the gratuity is 25% for event items. If <5 shop, it is 30%. Regular series items are always 30% gratuity.

On top of that is a service fee. If you are spending <10,000 yen on items, the service fee is 1500 yen. If you spend 10,000 yen or more on items, it is 1000 yen service fee.

Presenting your wishlist should be in the exact format.

I'm sure most everyone here would be happy to provide you guidance before submission.
    ILG
    Last edited by Ilovegreataur; 02-26-2014 at 06:29 AM. Reason: clarification

Can you please add me to the shopping list for the Spring Voyage 2014
    Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Visited/Future Visits:

Disneyland Resort: 1987, 1989, 1992, 1994, 2000, 2011, 2014

Walt Disney World Resort: ???

Tokyo Disney Resort: 2009

Disneyland Resort Paris: ???

Hong Kong Disneyland Resort: ???

Hi everyone! I am new here and have fallen in love with Duffy and Shellie May! I would like to be added to the upcoming shopping day, Spring Voyage in April, please.

Thank you!

• Dolcetto o scherzetto?

Quote Originally Posted by Ilovegreataur View Post
    It depends on how much you spend and the items you purchase.
    If 5 people shop for the event (which seems to always be the case), then the gratuity is 25% for event items. If <5 shop, it is 30%. Regular series items are always 30% gratuity.

On top of that is a service fee. If you are spending <10,000 yen on items, the service fee is 1500 yen. If you spend 10,000 yen or more on items, it is 1000 yen service fee.

Presenting your wishlist should be in the exact format.

I'm sure most everyone here would be happy to provide you guidance before submission.
    ILG
    Thanks, ILG! I just wanna clarify something:

25% (>5 WLers) / 30% (<5 WLers) gratuity is only for the "holiday half" of the year — Halloween, Christmas, and Sweet Duffy. Spring, summer, and all Regular Series or CCC releases are 30% / 33%.

There's also a service fee of 1000, or 1500 if your List is less than 10,000.

Duffyholic, please let me know if you're still interested after you clarify the system in your mind. Everything works much more smoothly when WLers have taken the time to clearly understand the system very clearly.

Spring Cherry, I'll send you a private message now.

Just a note for potential new WishListers, Sweet Duffy nearly killed me and D-day for Spring Voyage (3/15) is just over a week away. If you are not already a WishLister, you really need to be in touch with me soon and get on my radar, or I am very likely to be too busy to help.^^

Quote Originally Posted by DuffyDaisuki View Post
    D-day for Spring Voyage (3/15) is just over a week away.
    Do we have any idea when the TDS website will be updated to show SV items?

I am new here so excuse me for these questions which may be obvious and/or answered before. I have read through the Guidelines but still have the following questions:

1. Are there two separate fees? One for service and one for gratuity? Or are both bundled together in the 30% or 33%?

2. What would the percentage fee be for the Spring Voyage 2014? 30% or 33% (assuming there are more than 5 people ordering of course)? Is it considered non-seasonal?

3. And is there an additional 1000 yen (in most cases as the Guidelines says) or 3100 yen fee (1/2 park admission)? I am confused which will be charged for Spring Voyage 2014.

4. Is there also a transportation fee that will be added (as mentioned in the Guidelines)?

Thank you in advance for the help! I am trying to figure out the fees in order to figure out how much I can actually spend for this upcoming shopping trip!

Quote Originally Posted by SpringCherry View Post
    I am new here so excuse me for these questions which may be obvious and/or answered before. I have read through the Guidelines but still have the following questions
    Hi SpringCherry. NEVER be timid about asking questions. The smoother it is for DuffyD, the happier we all are.

1. Are there two separate fees? One for service and one for gratuity? Or are both bundled together in the 30% or 33%?
    There ARE two separate fees. Gratuity and Service fee. The gratuity is a %, which is based on seasonal or non-seasonal and the # of people submitting wishlists. The Service Fee is a set amount based on the amount you are spending on merchandise.

2. What would the percentage fee be for the Spring Voyage 2014? 30% or 33% (assuming there are more than 5 people ordering of course)? Is it considered non-seasonal?
    For SV, the gratuity is 30% or 33% because it is a non-seasonal shopping trip. In the 14 months I've been around, I've never seen a shopping trip with <5 shoppers. Likely the same this time. Therefore, expect to add 30% to your sub-total (i.e. cost of merchandise).
    Only Halloween, Christmas, and Sweet Duffy are considered Seasonal.

3. And is there an additional 1000 yen (in most cases as the Guidelines says) or 3100 yen fee (1/2 park admission)? I am confused which will be charged for Spring Voyage 2014.
    For a scheduled shopping trip such as Spring Voyage, the service fee is either 1000 or 1500. If your sub-total (i.e. cost of merchandise without gratuity or service fee) is <10,000, it is 1500.
    If your sub-total is 10,000 or higher, the service fee is 1000.

The 3100 fee that you see is if you request an unscheduled shopping trip.

4. Is there also a transportation fee that will be added (as mentioned in the Guidelines)?
    No. That is likely another reference to an unscheduled shopping trip.

~ILG
    Last edited by Ilovegreataur; 03-06-2014 at 08:01 AM. Reason: clarification

Thank you SO much Ilovegreataur! You really did answer each of my questions so thoroughly. I am so glad I've found this forum where we can all share our love of Duffy and where there are such helpful people

One more thing...so the gratuity fee is set (most probably 30% for SpringVoyage) and the service fee is?? Is it 1000 yen if your order is 10,000 yen or more?

hugs!!!
    Last edited by SpringCherry; 03-06-2014 at 08:35 AM.

If you spend at least 10,000 on merchandise, then the Service Fee is 1000.
    If you don't spend that much, it is 1500.

E.g.
    9,000 merchandise sub-total
    + 2,700 gratuity 30%
    + 1,500 service fee
    13,200 total

10,000 merchandise sub-total
    + 3,000 gratuity 30%
    + 1,000 service fee
    14,000 total

I hope this makes everything clear.

Also, I adore your Avatar. I appreciate that the bears' heads make a heart.

• I Heart ShellieMay!

Thank you SO much Ilovegreataur! You really did answer each of my questions so thoroughly. I am so glad I've found this forum where we can all share our love of Duffy and where there are such helpful people

One more thing...so the gratuity fee is set (most probably 30% for SpringVoyage) and the service fee is?? Is it 1000 yen if your order is 10,000 yen or more?

hugs!!!
    Hi there,
    The service fee will be 1500 yen if you buy less than 10,000 yen of merchandise and 1000 if your wishlist sub-totals 10,000 yen or more.

I normally add all my items together (in Yen) and that provides your sub-total, figure out what 30% of my sub-total is for the gratuity and add either 1500 or 1000 yen on top of that depending on if I spend 10,000 or more. Hope that helps!

Thank you again, Ilovegreataur! I am all clear now on how to order and excited to make my first DuffyPost order! Now just need to wait and see what SpringVoyage will have to offer...hope to see a list of items very soon.

Boog1981, thanks for the tip! I'll be making my list that way also, calculating the percentage and service fee all together and sending to DuffyD!

hugs to all! xx

I was wondering if there is a list with the description to make a wishlist from for spring voyage or if we are just going off the pics that were posted. Thanks

Tink,
    The pictures and descriptions aren't posted yet because the TDS website does not have the information. As soon as it is up, DuffyD will post pictures with prices and names. We'll have a quick turn-around for lists and transfers.
    ILG
    Last edited by Ilovegreataur; 03-12-2014 at 05:26 AM.

Ok thanks I was just concerned because D-Day is 3/15