Page 60 of 62 FirstFirst ... 103550575859606162 LastLast

• Brrr... Winter

Re: Duffy Post Coast-to-Coast TDS Express Export Shopping Service

TFS, wow! is that a lot of stuff. I haven't done it yet, but I totally have a plan for lighting up that lighthouse.

• Felice Natale!

Quote Originally Posted by Seastar022083 View Post
    I am very new here. Is this where we all post to order things? When will the next order go in? I am probably too late but I am very interested in this new friend debuting. I would also like to get Halloween or Christmas outfits. Are the shopping trips posted here then we all sign up? Also is there a way to translate the page for all the Duffy and Shellie May merchandise. Thanks for your patience with me!
    Hi, Seastar. I'm very sorry, but Tanabata is over. There may be a trip scheduled for the new friend before Halloween, but I guess we won't know anything for sure about that until after 7/1, since the pre-release event is 6/30. Until then, read the Guidelines on the top page thoroughly and carefully. I have very little patience when people have not taken the time to fully understand the Guidelines, but near infinite patience when that is not an issue.^^

Quote Originally Posted by The First Star View Post
    I had a little help unpacking the box:
    This is the greatest photograph of anything, ever, in the entire history of all of time.

Love all the items first star!!!

• No Light, No Light

Hehe thank you

• I Heart ShellieMay!

It was like Christmas unpacking everything!

I had a little help unpacking the box:
    Amazing haul, The First Star!!

Smile Re: Duffy Post Coast-to-Coast TDS Express Export Shopping Service

It was like Christmas unpacking everything!
    What a magical box you received! I'm a new poster but old lurker. ShellieMay and Duffy are adorable in their sweet spring outfits! I hope to place a wish list soon. Still trying to figure out the process.

• I love that tiny bear!

Sorry for the delay!

Shellie May was SO excited when our box arrived!

"I am not sure this is safe," said Duffy.

I LOVE the bags! They are so much fun to use to carry stuff in instead of the cheap bags they bag your groceries in out here. (I also saw someone on eBay trying to sell one of the regular plastic shopping bags with a map for like $10, so I was already feeling pretty rich! )

Giant shopping bag. It was a lot pinker than last year's (which was reminiscent of a giant replica of Duffy's trunk) but I love the scenes on it!

BEST ITEM EVER OH MY GOODNESS I NEED TO HURRY UP AND BUY A MANTEL

SO PERFECT! I am meaning to have a Duffy party someday and these will be prizes. (Well, except the 4 I kept for me.)

I love drinking water so I got this water bottle holder. I love it (it's even insulated inside!) but part of me wants to use it as a bear duffel.

I think I am going to get a pair of 8x10 mats and mat a couple of these as art.

This was delightful...if you take out the paper inside, you can see film!

What a brilliant way to package the postcard! (I framed it in my frame I mean to use for seasonal Duffy postcards. )

New friend!!!

Officially she is for decor, like the bears you might see on display in the shops at Tokyo DisneySea, but we'll see how that works out.

I thought it was super that this one came with a bracelet so I could definitely tell the bears apart, but it turns out there's no need. They look notably different.

You can't tell much in the photos but even their footpads are different colors. (And I don't think that is JUST due to the fact that my first Smiling Shellie May is so well-traveled. Actually, well-traveled Shellie May's are LIGHTER.)

Granted, face shape differences could be due to my first Shellie May's bow being sewn onto elastic and also I've squished her head sometimes...sorry!

Apparently, I didn't take a photo of the Pass Case I bought for my mom. She had told me she didn't need any Duffy things, but she is a photographer and loves cameras so I thought she HAD to have it! She LOVED it! She likes tiny bags that don't put any weight on her shoulder, and boy did that deliver! LOL. She really could take it to Disneyland, though, and was thinking of even taking it to work.

I did get one more lovely item but that was a birthday gift to me, so I didn't take pictures during the Unboxing.

(Oh yeah, and the Sakura Green Tea Kit Kat was like the most delicious candy ever! :o )

THANK YOU, DuffyD!

• Call me Dr. Ninja Ghost

I loved all the photos, but I especially loved these two:
    Quote Originally Posted by Eeee-va View Post
    I how in this one Shellie May just takes charge!

BEST ITEM EVER OH MY GOODNESS I NEED TO HURRY UP AND BUY A MANTEL
    And Shellie May with the light house is just too cute for words!

Hmm, I don't know why the bears are so different, especially their face shapes. It's very interesting, though. Last year I noticed subtle differences between Mai Ling (SS, smiling Shellie May) and Shellie (regular sized Shellie May): Mai's foot pads were slightly darker/tanner than Shellie's; Mai's toes were all on the same horizontal line, whereas Shellie's middle two toes were slightly higher than her out two; and the indentation across the ball of Mai's foot seemed to stretch across more of her foot. I initially attributed these differences to the bears' sizes, but when I adopted May May (my second regular sized Shellie May), I noticed her foot pads were the same as Mai's. But their feet are the only parts of their bodies that are different; their heads are all the same and like your first Shellie May's head, they're rounded. The back of your new Shellie May's head appears to be sort of flat.
    ...I thought it was super that this one came with a bracelet so I could definitely tell the bears apart, but it turns out there's no need. They look notably different.

You can't tell much in the photos but even their footpads are different colors. (And I don't think that is JUST due to the fact that my first Smiling Shellie May is so well-traveled. Actually, well-traveled Shellie May's are LIGHTER.)

Granted, face shape differences could be due to my first Shellie May's bow being sewn onto elastic and also I've squished her head sometimes...sorry!

• Premium Passholder

I would like to make a wish list!

I think the next planned trip is in the fall.

• I Heart ShellieMay!

I didn't know Smiling Shellie comes with a little bracelet this year! I'm pretty excited about that. I'm having my SV and Tanabata items shipped together so I have yet to get mine. I can't wait to unwrap it all together.

• No Light, No Light

So cute, Eeee-va!! Love the pictures.

• Felice Natale!

Quote Originally Posted by CheshireKitteh View Post
    I would like to make a wish list!
    Replied.

Quote Originally Posted by mmommie View Post
    I think the next planned trip is in the fall.
    There's an emergency trip next week for Gelatoni; D-day 7/2, 11:59 PM, Tokyo time.

Quote Originally Posted by Boog1981 View Post
    I didn't know Smiling Shellie comes with a little bracelet this year! I'm pretty excited about that. I'm having my SV and Tanabata items shipped together so I have yet to get mine. I can't wait to unwrap it all together.
    And I can't wait to be shipped and done!^^

Quote Originally Posted by DuffyDaisuki View Post
    Replied.

There's an emergency trip next week for Gelatoni; D-day 7/2, 11:59 PM, Tokyo time.

Sorry. Did not see anything about this until after I posted.

• Felice Natale!

Quote Originally Posted by mmommie View Post
    Sorry. Did not see anything about this until after I posted.
    No worries, and thank you, mmommie! It would've been true (and I kinda wish it was!), but I don't imagine these items will still be available in September, so I'll go early. It all has a bright summer feeling.

I would've said the same thing yesterday, just saw the site update this morning. I really didn't expect the release date to be so soon. I thought August. But I'm not sure how much they're planning to restock, so now I don't know if it's safe to wait that long.

If two days is too soon for folks who've WishListed before, you can go ahead and email me and we can talk. For new WishListers, the 7/2 D-day is firm.^^