Page 7 of 62 FirstFirst ... 45678910173257 ... LastLast

Re: Duffy Post Coast-to-Coast TDS Express Export Shopping Service

I kind of though so its just that this blog made me think otherwise :
    ❤ Yuki 109 ❤: Hong Kong and Taiwan Shopping List~~ ❤ ❤

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

I just talked to my mom and now SHE wants a Shellie May too! So looks like when DuffyPost is ready (hurry up 10th Anniversary announcement) I'll be putting in for TWO Shellie Mays along with the 10th Anniversary items I want.

Its funny how the parents want these bears too, my mom saw my duffy with the red sox build a bear outfit on and was like, I want a duffy so that mine can wear a yankee outfit cause shes a yankee fan , so I told her to get one the next time we go to disney lol!

My mom has her own Duffy (I got him for her for Easter with his sailor suit... my dad bought her the 12" Valentines one for her birthday). She already got him a Detroit Tigers BAB uniform and his own special chair (and she's sending me a Detroit Tigers shirt from BAB for my Duffy). She even took him along when she & my dad went for a walk last night. When I told her about Shellie May she totally flipped and decided she wants one for herself to go with Duffy.

Now she wants me to go to Orlando this month and get a sailor suit for the Duffy she got for a neighbor girl and mail it up. Duffy has invaded west Michigan in a BIG way.

nice, I wish Duffy would envade connecticut, I wish someday to go to the actual capecod massachussets with him and shellie may when I get her. those pictures would be adorable them on the beach or by a lighthouse

• Felice Natale!

Quote Originally Posted by aimster View Post
    My mom has her own Duffy (I got him for her for Easter with his sailor suit... my dad bought her the 12" Valentines one for her birthday). She already got him a Detroit Tigers BAB uniform and his own special chair (and she's sending me a Detroit Tigers shirt from BAB for my Duffy). She even took him along when she & my dad went for a walk last night. When I told her about Shellie May she totally flipped and decided she wants one for herself to go with Duffy.

Now she wants me to go to Orlando this month and get a sailor suit for the Duffy she got for a neighbor girl and mail it up. Duffy has invaded west Michigan in a BIG way.
    I this story! Duffy really does bring the love; he's like a part of your family now! That is too cute!^^

Thanks for your patience with the Post, aimster. I've been calling every day. Still no news.

I guess your computer's all fixed and wasn't as expensive as you thought? Some Wish Listers have told me they're actually kinda relieved about postponing the next big shopping day so that they can save up, but you sound ready. I'm thinking if we don't get some kind of official word in May, then I'll set a Shopping Day for "Shellie May June!"^^ I'm ready to go, too...

*Shopping Day will probably be July 10 at the latest. May be earlier if new Duffy or "Be Magical!" goods release sooner. I will almost definitely go after the 7/8 opening of Duffy's new "Village Greeting Place," assuming it does not get delayed.
    Last edited by DuffyDaisuki; 05-02-2011 at 10:05 PM.

if there is one in june I may have money said for her skirt and pendant, i'm sorry about being impatient about getting shelliemay herself that part was just bothering me so much that I went and got one for 78 bucks on ebay, but don't worry duffy d I will definatley order clothes from you when I save the money

• Felice Natale!

Quote Originally Posted by Erika Glagowski View Post
    if there is one in june I may have money said for her skirt and pendant, i'm sorry about being impatient about getting shelliemay herself that part was just bothering me so much that I went and got one for 78 bucks on ebay, but don't worry duffy d I will definatley order clothes from you when I save the money
    Oops! I forgot about the upcoming "Village Greeting Place!" I'd like to go for that; I like to keep the Post actually connected to Duffy-specific events in the park. So even if there's nothing new any sooner, I'll be there on July 10, with the D-day for Wish Lists and transfers two weeks earlier on June 26. This is assuming they don't delay the opening of the Greeting, too, which I hope is a pretty safe assumption.

DuffyD- Sooo excited to see a new shopping date. My Duffy is wishing for his ShellieMay. Seeing I made it through my first order ( Thanks to you and Gurgi) I am ready to make my next wish list. Can you tell me if a link will be listed so we can see some ideas of what we can put on our wish lists? I'm not sure what items will be available where your going.

Yeah that is a perfect date!!!

by the end of june I should have enough money save for shellie mays clothes, she will be naked until then unless I find her some build a bear clothes, i just hope my duffy doesn't feel like I ordered him a hooker cause no way is she one lol! I'm crazy

Quote Originally Posted by DuffyDaisuki View Post
    I this story! Duffy really does bring the love; he's like a part of your family now! That is too cute!^^

Thanks for your patience with the Post, aimster. I've been calling every day. Still no news.

I guess your computer's all fixed and wasn't as expensive as you thought? Some Wish Listers have told me they're actually kinda relieved about postponing the next big shopping day so that they can save up, but you sound ready. I'm thinking if we don't get some kind of official word in May, then I'll set a Shopping Day for "Shellie May June!"^^ I'm ready to go, too...

*Shopping Day will probably be July 10 at the latest. May be earlier if new Duffy or "Be Magical!" goods release sooner. I will almost definitely go after the 7/8 opening of Duffy's new "Village Greeting Place," assuming it does not get delayed.
    Yeah my mom LOVES her Duffy. She takes him outside every night to watch the ISS (International Space Station) fly over. She's planning on taking him to some minor league baseball games this summer (they have season tix to the West Michigan Whitecaps).

And YAY on the shopping date! I'll let my mom know so she can send me the money for her stuff and I'll PayPal it all over to you in one big shebang by the due date.

Quote Originally Posted by Erika Glagowski View Post
    by the end of june I should have enough money save for shellie mays clothes, she will be naked until then unless I find her some build a bear clothes, i just hope my duffy doesn't feel like I ordered him a hooker cause no way is she one lol! I'm crazy
    BAB has some CUTE girl clothes. Nothing hooker-like. I've already been going through their site and putting together outfits for my Shellie when I get her.

the whole hooker shellie may thing was a joke lol! but I guess it wasn't a funny one ah well!, I might put mine in a repunzel outfit or maybe belle or ariel and I have no clue, I have to go look at clothes now

Well, my mom changed her mind on getting a Shellie May for now. She said she wants to see one in person more than want one of her own. I bet you though once she sees mine this fall, she'll want one of her own.

My mom today was yelling at me that the house is cluttered and no more toys and spending money and I said to her I know, but i have one exception, shellie may and she said oh shes going to be cute for duffy and i'll let that one slide. I thought that was funny when she said that. i'm a total disney junkie and my house is full of mickey and minnie mouse's

Page 7 of 62 FirstFirst ... 45678910173257 ... LastLast