• Loves Mickey!

Sweet Duffy 2011

Just got home from TDS! It wasn't so crowded but I think the line cut for the stores must have been pretty early. It's hard to tell because in addition to the time cards given out there is a new system you can try for online where you don't have to have a time card and can just wait in line that a bunch of people were using. Also for some reason there were no Sweet Duffy plates today. I put-up a few photo's on my blog if anyone wants to check it out. One other tiny thing is that the cocoa cup wasn't themed to sweet Duffy this year but it was great weather and a fun day!
    Please follow me @dreamsweetslove on twitter!
    https://twitter.com/#!/DreamSweetsLove

• Banned User

Re: Sweet Duffy 2011

Great to hear! I wish I was there! I'm so excited to receive my costumes in the mail! I think these are the ones I'm most excited for! Just the style and design is so... ME! I'm really glad you had fun and love your photos! Can't wait to see/read other reports!

• Loves Mickey!

Cool glad you liked it! Just a heads up on the bowls, they will not be available until February. Maybe there was a problem with the manufacturer or something?

The new service for queuing is called Entry Service. You can send an e-mail and receive a time to enter the store so you do not have to run in the morning. This is really nice for parents of small children especially!!
    Please follow me @dreamsweetslove on twitter!
    https://twitter.com/#!/DreamSweetsLove

• Munchings & Crunchings

Thank you for posting those pictures on your blog! I love the designs on the tables. This year's decorations look so cute. I love the table that says "Sweet Rescue". It's new artwork, and Duffy's in a cute fireman's costume. Even Tippy Blue the seagull looks cute here.

I think everyone who's getting the new Sweet Duffy stuff is going to be pleased. I have to say Sweet Duffy stuff was even better in person than I had seen in photos! Most people I saw carrying them around the park didn't have the heart and chocolate box on so I didn't appreciate how cute they were until I saw them dressed up in the stores.

Thankfully I was able to get almost everything -- they were sold out of the blanket and the small towels by Monday afternoon and I knew there was a delay on the bowls. :-( But, I got the costumes (all six new releases actually), the little keychain guys, and the other new stuff so my trip was worthwhile. I love them! My bears are better dressed than my husband and I are!

I got some great Sweet Duffy decor photos this morning with early entry as TDS was empty - those are some I will be uploading to my blog this week. I was so enamored with all the decorations and still on a Duffy high when I arrived in LA today. Since I wasn't too jetlagged, I dressed up the "kids" in their new Sweet Duffy outfits and we headed to DCA for a bit, but Duffy wasn't out this afternoon! :-(
    New Disney Blog: Pooh's Travels
    Worldwide Disney Theme Parks Examiner for Examiner.com

I'm glad you had such a great time at TDS, Poohstraveler! I'm quite excited to see the Sweet Duffy merchandise, as it really looks adorable. I hope I can make it to TDS someday, but for now I'll stick with WDW. Looking forward to seeing SD photos on your blog