Page 103 of 139 FirstFirst ... 3537893100101102103104105106113128 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 2075

Re: New Duffy Merchandise

I was at EPCOT today. They had the elf outfit, but not this one. They had the Santa plush Mickey with Duffy & the 9 inch Santa Duffy.

Yes the out fit from last year & the year before was as you described. Boots would have been cute.

• Happy Holidays

I had Duffy wear the Sorcerer coat with the Santa outfit last year. Looks pretty good.

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

The Santa overalls & candy cane shirt they did 2 years in a row (last year and 2011). The new one looks cute. I like how the Santa hat has ear holes (the one oh the other costume didn't - the hat just sat on his head). I do like the BAB Santa hat a lot though as Duffy wears it over one ear for a sideways look and it looks really cute.

Going to have to keep an eye out for this to see if I like it in person.

During the "great Elf hunt" a few weeks ago, a CM mentioned there was a Santa set this year. I will admit-I did not believe her. So far I am not in "love" with the Santa Set. It doesn't seem to have Duffy style. The Mickey head "buckle" is cute, but the whole thing just seems so common. And WDW has a REALLLY hard time getting the ear holes right on Duffy hats. I will withhold judgement until I see the set in person. But I am not rushing out for this one.

I did get the set from last year that I am very excited about. It has many of the things DD likes in Duffy clothes. (And I got it on sale for under 10.00). I am considering these to go with it. They would work with the Santa Suit too. I am wondering if these would be more practical (go with more outfits).

I have both of those boots too and I love the combat ones the best. The rubber boots are nice but a little on the clunky side. But they look great with Duffy's pirate costume (I pair it with black pants from BAB or the brown ones from his Sweet Duffy costume from 2 years ago).

Oh and not sure if I ever shared this tip with you guys, but for the BAB shoes if they're too big, stuff the toes (on the closed-toe shoes) with a bit of tissue paper, toilet paper or paper towel. It makes the shoes fit better and fills out the empty space so they don't cave in. The BAB flip flops fit my bears great though. LOVE those.

This is what the Duffy Store in EPCOT had yesterday 11/5/13

Name:  DSC01953.JPG
Views: 145
Size:  98.6 KBName:  DSC01959.JPG
Views: 143
Size:  107.5 KBName:  DSC01960.JPG
Views: 141
Size:  115.0 KBName:  DSC01961.JPG
Views: 141
Size:  108.0 KBName:  DSC01963.JPG
Views: 143
Size:  105.4 KBName:  DSC01967.JPG
Views: 142
Size:  112.8 KBName:  DSC01968.JPG
Views: 142
Size:  99.1 KB

Sorry some pictures flipped. They are fin on my computer! If anyone has any suggestions, I'll fix the pictures. I didn't need to rotate the pictures on my computer from my camera.

I already have the Santa outfit from BaB...but I do like the Mickey design on the one from WDW. I just don't know if I'm gonna have the extra money since I bought the Elf costume, some stuff from BaB AND the Christmas outfits from TDS! Has anyone thought about trying socks for small children as "stockings" for Shellie May? I might try to find some for under her Elf dress....
    Luv Duffy & Shellie May

Quote Originally Posted by Naelyan View Post
    I already have the Santa outfit from BaB...but I do like the Mickey design on the one from WDW. I just don't know if I'm gonna have the extra money since I bought the Elf costume, some stuff from BaB AND the Christmas outfits from TDS! Has anyone thought about trying socks for small children as "stockings" for Shellie May? I might try to find some for under her Elf dress....
    I am working on tights for Shellie May would that help?

Quote Originally Posted by Naelyan View Post

My Duffy & ShellieMay wear regular kids sock. I like to get the ones that are a little extra stretchy.

• Minion

Just a quick question for anyone who has been to Disneyland recently, are the Duffy pillow pets available there yet? I have a trip coming up soon and am considering buying one. Also, how much do they cost?

The pillow pets are $29.95 at WDW. Probably would be the same at Disneyland.

Actually, the pillow pets were 29.95 at the Emporium in the Magic Kingdom and $32.95 in EOCOT. I was at the Yatch Club yesterday & the pillow pets were $32.95. So I suspect to see the price increase at MK too.

Actually, they're $32.95! All pillow pets used to be $29.95. Shortly before the introduction of the Duffy pillow, they were going for 2 for $50. But the price jumped up to $32.95 once the Duffy pillow came out a couple of weeks ago.

Treasures in Paradise only had about 4 of them, and Big Top Toys didn't have that many either. It was kind of hard to find one with the perfect face.

• Minion

Hmm, well the price hike is kind of annoying, but I guess the pillow pets must be proving to be pretty popular. Thanks for the info, I guess I'll have to wait and see the pillows in person to decide whether he's worth 35 bucks to me!

Hope they still have the pillow pets in a few weeks still, as well as some of the other seasonal Duffy things. Not saying I'm getting anything, but it would be nice to see them before I make my mind up!