Page 120 of 126 FirstFirst ... 207095110117118119120121122123 ... LastLast
Results 1,786 to 1,800 of 1877
  1. #1786

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Currently Great Falls, MT
    Posts
    305

    Re: New Duffy Merchandise

    I have recently seen this Duffy and it looks to be a pre-dressed bear. It's a real shame because I really love it.
    Name:  $_35.JPG
Views: 301
Size:  10.4 KB

  2. #1787

    • Zip-a-dee-doo-dah
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    73

    Re: New Duffy Merchandise

    Oh my gosh that aulani outfit with the mini uke is AMAZE! 83 sleeps til I'm in hawaiiiiiii

  3. #1788

    • Waiting for my E-Ticket
    • Offline

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota
    Posts
    19,631

    Re: New Duffy Merchandise

    Quote Originally Posted by DuffylovrDisney View Post
    I have recently seen this Duffy and it looks to be a pre-dressed bear. It's a real shame because I really love it.
    Name:  $_35.JPG
Views: 301
Size:  10.4 KB
    It IS a pre-dressed 12" bear. Disney confirmed that awhile back.

  4. #1789

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Currently Great Falls, MT
    Posts
    305

    Re: New Duffy Merchandise

    Quote Originally Posted by aimster View Post
    It IS a pre-dressed 12" bear. Disney confirmed that awhile back.
    That's a real shame. I really do want it though..might be the only pre-dressed bear I will get aside from my tiny smiling Duffy I have from last years Spring Voyage.

  5. #1790

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    San Francisco Bay Area
    Posts
    209

    Re: New Duffy Merchandise

    Quote Originally Posted by disneyhangs22 View Post
    Can't wait to get this bear sized robe on my trip to aulani
    Oh oh oh that is TOO CUTE!!! I want it so badly. I wish they had it when I was there in October...

  6. #1791

    • I love that tiny bear!
    • Online

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    AZ
    Posts
    1,030

    Re: New Duffy Merchandise

    I would not have guessed that Aulani would end up being the headquarters for cool US Duffy things, but it seems that may be where we're at! It makes sense; the Japanese tourists would rather have clothes than pre-dressed bears, and it sounds like there are a lot of Japanese tourists at Aulani.

    It all shouldn't be surprising, but I hadn't thought of it!

    I'm really interested to see Duffy's robe. Slippers would've been super-cute, but I'm not sure if Aulani offers slippers with their robes (the Grand Californian doesn't, but I am guessing Aulani is in a different class). If they DO offer slippers then that's a huge missed opportunity on Disney's part. But if they don't, then I'm not sure I can blame them entirely for taking the easy way out.

  7. #1792

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    San Francisco Bay Area
    Posts
    209

    Re: New Duffy Merchandise

    Quote Originally Posted by Eeee-va View Post
    I would not have guessed that Aulani would end up being the headquarters for cool US Duffy things, but it seems that may be where we're at! It makes sense; the Japanese tourists would rather have clothes than pre-dressed bears, and it sounds like there are a lot of Japanese tourists at Aulani.
    It does seem like it, doesn't it?! When I was there in October, there was only 1 costume for Duffy - a Duffy sized Aloha shirt that matches the human-sized ones they also sell. Now they are getting what, 5 costumes?! I love the kukui nut lei and mini ukulele of the one costume and the tropical print board shorts on the other.

    Slippers would've been super-cute, but I'm not sure if Aulani offers slippers with their robes (the Grand Californian doesn't, but I am guessing Aulani is in a different class). If they DO offer slippers then that's a huge missed opportunity on Disney's part. But if they don't, then I'm not sure I can blame them entirely for taking the easy way out.
    Nope, no guest slippers at Aulani either, sadly.

  8. #1793

    • ...
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,081

    Re: New Duffy Merchandise

    Quote Originally Posted by madoka View Post
    …Now they are getting what, 5 costumes?! I love the kukui nut lei and mini ukulele of the one costume and the tropical print board shorts on the other.
    Um…huh…and where's is photos? Needs photos very muchly in the right now as soon as it can happen, please and WOW!

    Quote Originally Posted by madoka View Post
    Nope, no guest slippers at Aulani either, sadly.
    Then I guess it's okay. What they should've done is introduce guest-sized slippers so that guests could enjoy dressing like Duffy!

  9. #1794

    • Pals: Bart and Duffy
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Southeastern PA
    Posts
    640

    Re: New Duffy Merchandise

    Quote Originally Posted by DuffyDaisuki View Post
    Um…huh…and where's is photos? Needs photos very muchly in the right now as soon as it can happen, please and WOW!
    Here are pictures for 4, plus the robe, which you've seen.

    New Duffy Merchandise

  10. #1795

    • ...
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,081

    Re: New Duffy Merchandise

    …Wow. I both of the costumes and the T-shirt on the right. I also love the color and the collar on the "2014" T-shirt, but I don't like dated items. Both of the costumes are well detailed and accessorized, complete. The bath towel, the intricate pattern on the shorts, the brown sandals, the lei! These are very well done. Someone at Disney has finally got it, and I hope there's more releases like this to come in the US parks. Hats off!

  11. #1796

    • Premium Passholder
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    11

    Re: New Duffy Merchandise

    Hi, long time lurker here. Did I hear mention of a Duffy robe from the Grand Californian? Any idea when it was released/ if it is still available?

  12. #1797

    • I love that tiny bear!
    • Online

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    AZ
    Posts
    1,030

    Re: New Duffy Merchandise

    Quote Originally Posted by CheshireKitteh View Post
    Hi, long time lurker here. Did I hear mention of a Duffy robe from the Grand Californian? Any idea when it was released/ if it is still available?
    The only robe was from Aulani. I assume the robe was to match guests' robes at Aulani.

    I mentioned the Grand Californian because I stayed there (won a contest actually :P but now I want to somehow save the money to go back) and the (human) robes had no slippers. So I wondered if Aulani's robes also had no slippers.

    I am glad I am not the only one who would be ALL OVER a Grand Californian Duffy robe, though! Maybe Disney will make it happen. I hope so! (If they did it, I think they'd be more likely to make them for WDW resorts first, but who knows? At least there are fewer DL hotels so there would be less work...)

  13. #1798

    • Premium Passholder
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    11

    Re: New Duffy Merchandise

    Ah, well. Thanks for the reply. I would buy the heck outta a Grand Californian robe for my Duffy (you hear that, Disney?). A gal can dream...

  14. #1799

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    705

    Re: New Duffy Merchandise

    There's a new Eeyore costume at Treasures in Paradise at DCA. It's the same style as the Stitch costume -- big ears, very soft, open paws. The tail is held on with Velcro (and a ribbon as back-up). I didn't see anything about it on the Disney Parks blog or Duffy FB page.

  15. #1800

    • New Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    21

    Re: New Duffy Merchandise

    Quote Originally Posted by The First Star View Post
    There's a new Eeyore costume at Treasures in Paradise at DCA. It's the same style as the Stitch costume -- big ears, very soft, open paws. The tail is held on with Velcro (and a ribbon as back-up). I didn't see anything about it on the Disney Parks blog or Duffy FB page.
    I found pictures on Instagram: Instagram

    So cute!

Similar Threads

  1. Duffy (the Disney Bear) FAQs
    By DuffyDaisuki in forum Duffy / The Disney Bear
    Replies: 67
    Last Post: 09-02-2011, 11:12 PM
  2. Duffy The Disney Bear - Discussion
    By Otakuma in forum Duffy / The Disney Bear
    Replies: 198
    Last Post: 02-05-2011, 07:16 AM
  3. Hong Kong Disneyland Gets New Duffy Outfit....Sorta
    By poohstraveler in forum Duffy / The Disney Bear
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-17-2011, 05:16 PM
  4. Replies: 404
    Last Post: 01-14-2011, 04:50 AM
  5. [Chat] How popular is Duffy at Disney California Adventure?
    By Malin in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 130
    Last Post: 01-14-2011, 01:57 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •