Page 120 of 126 FirstFirst ... 207095110117118119120121122123 ... LastLast
Results 1,786 to 1,800 of 1877

Re: New Duffy Merchandise

I have recently seen this Duffy and it looks to be a pre-dressed bear. It's a real shame because I really love it.
    Name:  $_35.JPG
Views: 301
Size:  10.4 KB

• Zip-a-dee-doo-dah

Oh my gosh that aulani outfit with the mini uke is AMAZE! 83 sleeps til I'm in hawaiiiiiii

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Quote Originally Posted by DuffylovrDisney View Post
    I have recently seen this Duffy and it looks to be a pre-dressed bear. It's a real shame because I really love it.
    Name:  $_35.JPG
Views: 301
Size:  10.4 KB
    It IS a pre-dressed 12" bear. Disney confirmed that awhile back.

Quote Originally Posted by aimster View Post
    It IS a pre-dressed 12" bear. Disney confirmed that awhile back.
    That's a real shame. I really do want it though..might be the only pre-dressed bear I will get aside from my tiny smiling Duffy I have from last years Spring Voyage.

Quote Originally Posted by disneyhangs22 View Post
    Can't wait to get this bear sized robe on my trip to aulani
    Oh oh oh that is TOO CUTE!!! I want it so badly. I wish they had it when I was there in October...

• I love that tiny bear!

I would not have guessed that Aulani would end up being the headquarters for cool US Duffy things, but it seems that may be where we're at! It makes sense; the Japanese tourists would rather have clothes than pre-dressed bears, and it sounds like there are a lot of Japanese tourists at Aulani.

It all shouldn't be surprising, but I hadn't thought of it!

I'm really interested to see Duffy's robe. Slippers would've been super-cute, but I'm not sure if Aulani offers slippers with their robes (the Grand Californian doesn't, but I am guessing Aulani is in a different class). If they DO offer slippers then that's a huge missed opportunity on Disney's part. But if they don't, then I'm not sure I can blame them entirely for taking the easy way out.

Quote Originally Posted by Eeee-va View Post
    I would not have guessed that Aulani would end up being the headquarters for cool US Duffy things, but it seems that may be where we're at! It makes sense; the Japanese tourists would rather have clothes than pre-dressed bears, and it sounds like there are a lot of Japanese tourists at Aulani.
    It does seem like it, doesn't it?! When I was there in October, there was only 1 costume for Duffy - a Duffy sized Aloha shirt that matches the human-sized ones they also sell. Now they are getting what, 5 costumes?! I love the kukui nut lei and mini ukulele of the one costume and the tropical print board shorts on the other.

Slippers would've been super-cute, but I'm not sure if Aulani offers slippers with their robes (the Grand Californian doesn't, but I am guessing Aulani is in a different class). If they DO offer slippers then that's a huge missed opportunity on Disney's part. But if they don't, then I'm not sure I can blame them entirely for taking the easy way out.
    Nope, no guest slippers at Aulani either, sadly.

Quote Originally Posted by madoka View Post
    …Now they are getting what, 5 costumes?! I love the kukui nut lei and mini ukulele of the one costume and the tropical print board shorts on the other.
    Um…huh…and where's is photos? Needs photos very muchly in the right now as soon as it can happen, please and WOW!

Quote Originally Posted by madoka View Post
    Nope, no guest slippers at Aulani either, sadly.
    Then I guess it's okay. What they should've done is introduce guest-sized slippers so that guests could enjoy dressing like Duffy!

• Pals: Bart and Duffy

Quote Originally Posted by DuffyDaisuki View Post
    Um…huh…and where's is photos? Needs photos very muchly in the right now as soon as it can happen, please and WOW!
    Here are pictures for 4, plus the robe, which you've seen.

New Duffy Merchandise

…Wow. I both of the costumes and the T-shirt on the right. I also love the color and the collar on the "2014" T-shirt, but I don't like dated items. Both of the costumes are well detailed and accessorized, complete. The bath towel, the intricate pattern on the shorts, the brown sandals, the lei! These are very well done. Someone at Disney has finally got it, and I hope there's more releases like this to come in the US parks. Hats off!

• Premium Passholder

Hi, long time lurker here. Did I hear mention of a Duffy robe from the Grand Californian? Any idea when it was released/ if it is still available?

• I love that tiny bear!

Quote Originally Posted by CheshireKitteh View Post
    Hi, long time lurker here. Did I hear mention of a Duffy robe from the Grand Californian? Any idea when it was released/ if it is still available?
    The only robe was from Aulani. I assume the robe was to match guests' robes at Aulani.

I mentioned the Grand Californian because I stayed there (won a contest actually :P but now I want to somehow save the money to go back) and the (human) robes had no slippers. So I wondered if Aulani's robes also had no slippers.

I am glad I am not the only one who would be ALL OVER a Grand Californian Duffy robe, though! Maybe Disney will make it happen. I hope so! (If they did it, I think they'd be more likely to make them for WDW resorts first, but who knows? At least there are fewer DL hotels so there would be less work...)

• Premium Passholder

Ah, well. Thanks for the reply. I would buy the heck outta a Grand Californian robe for my Duffy (you hear that, Disney?). A gal can dream...

There's a new Eeyore costume at Treasures in Paradise at DCA. It's the same style as the Stitch costume -- big ears, very soft, open paws. The tail is held on with Velcro (and a ribbon as back-up). I didn't see anything about it on the Disney Parks blog or Duffy FB page.

Quote Originally Posted by The First Star View Post
    There's a new Eeyore costume at Treasures in Paradise at DCA. It's the same style as the Stitch costume -- big ears, very soft, open paws. The tail is held on with Velcro (and a ribbon as back-up). I didn't see anything about it on the Disney Parks blog or Duffy FB page.
    I found pictures on Instagram: Instagram

So cute!