Page 128 of 132 FirstFirst ... 2878103118125126127128129130131 ... LastLast
Results 1,906 to 1,920 of 1976

• I love that tiny bear!

Re: New Duffy Merchandise

Quote Originally Posted by DuffylovrDisney View Post
    I wonder why they closed the Duffy store. I hope they aren't going to give up on the adorable traveling bear already.
    With Shellie May releases in Aulani and Hong Kong Disneyland (in a few months), I don't think the parks will give up on Duffy outright. They might just be trying to figure out a way to get the merchandise even closer to the meet to increase impulse buys. (I got started with Duffy when I hugged him in California Adventure and then bought a magnet plush from the Duffy store that is probably about 2 steps away from where you hugged Duffy. I would have gotten a high-quality full-sized bear for $25, I think it was back then, but I thought the magnet one was cuter. If I knew then what I know now, I would've stocked up instead of being cheap....)

Whatever happens, I THINK Duffy is selling well enough to justify SOME shelf space...maybe just not most? all? of a store. I hope they're just rethinking how to best position him.

Hopefully the meet-and-greet will stay intact. Even in the dead of January at WDW there was a (very very short) line to meet Duffy; he wasn't bored or anything!

• <45 days

Quote Originally Posted by Eeee-va View Post
    Hopefully the meet-and-greet will stay intact. Even in the dead of January at WDW there was a (very very short) line to meet Duffy; he wasn't bored or anything!
    This makes me think of the first time I met Duffy. December 2010. Two months after his arrival. I didn't know who he was. We were in KidCot. I colored the poster on a stick of him. A child told me that if you take it to all the countries and get the stamp, I would get a prize. So, I did that. It was night when I was done and we approached the Duffy Store. I didn't even see Duffy out there. I went into the store and they said there was no prize, but that I could go and meet Duffy just outside the store.

We went across and there he was, playing peek-a-boo with the PhotoPass photographer. He was completely bored. I found it rather endearing. I gave him big hugs and have loved him every moment after.

• Dolcetto o scherzetto?

Talking Re: New Duffy Merchandise

Quote Originally Posted by Ilovegreataur View Post
    A child told me that if you take it to all the countries and get the stamp, I would get a prize. So, I did that.
    You have a gift for efficient prosaic clarity and beautiful simplicity in your communication that I often envy. But something in this particular turn of phrase at this particular moment touched my heart so dearly that I nearly wept real tears on the train. In my defense, I'm very hungry and suddenly find myself with a lot to do!

…We went across and there he was, playing peek-a-boo with the PhotoPass photographer. He was completely bored. I found it rather endearing. I gave him big hugs and have loved him every moment after.
    And, of course, I this, too.^^

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

if you take it to all the countries and get the stamp
    I actually did this a couple years ago. I got a Duffy on a stick and went around to all the World Showcase countries, got a stamp and had them write something on the back of the Duffy. Most times I asked them to write Duffy's name in their native language, so it's cool to see his name written in Chinese, Arabic, Japanese... It took me all day to do it but when I finally reached Canada I felt such a sense of accomplishment. LOL!

• Premium Passholder

I spoke to a very nice cast member over at California Adventure yesterday and she said there may still be a chance that ShellieMay will make it to the US Parks. Apparently she was originally gonna hit them prior to the Aulani but plans changed. Keep in mind this is from just a rumor and not the official word on the matter.

Additionally, did anybody previously mention that there was an Agent P costume for Duffy? It is now available on the Disney Store online as well as at the parks.

The Donald Duck outfit for Duffy is now at WDW

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

I really don't care for most of the character costumes, but if they make a Tigger one and it looks good I will be ALLLLL over that!

• Premium Passholder

Quote Originally Posted by tink1223 View Post
    The Donald Duck outfit for Duffy is now at WDW
    Thanks for this~! ^^ I have been waiting for it to come out. I hope it made it to Disneyland, too.

Apparently there is a new 17" Duffy backpack that just came out at WDW! I don't know how I'm gonna have room for all this stuff

The Duffy backpack is $35 and according to Disney merchandising only at WDW right now.

• I love that tiny bear!

Apparently there is a new 17" Duffy backpack that just came out at WDW! I don't know how I'm gonna have room for all this stuff
    Can't you buy Duffy backpacks and put your stuff in them?

I saw the backpacks on eBay and they are ridiculously cute, and can evidently even be dressed (!).

Disney Mickey 17 in Duffy Bear Plush Backpack and Perry the Platypus Clothes NEW

• Premium Passholder

The Duffy backpack is $35 and according to Disney merchandising only at WDW right now.
    I seriously hope it comes to Disneyland. I really really want one!

The backpacks you saw on eBay are the new ones that just came out. They are extremely adorable. I've got a friend going to WDW tomorrow to hopefully pick one up for me. I can't make it to the parks till 9/5

If the Duffy backpack can actually hold more than a small wallet, then I will consider it. It's really cute.

It looks like the Pre-Dressed Duffy as Ghost is coming to the DL and WDW Disney Parks. I saw an ebay auction for it. So it will not be exclusive to Hong Kong.