Page 2 of 144 FirstFirst 12345122752102 ... LastLast

• Wag More, Bark Less!

Re: New Duffy Merchandise

Thanks! That's my little Wesley, the Westie who I adopted. He's a real sweetheart. Not like most Westies, he's a hugger, lol!

• Adventures with Duffy

lol Some wastes are huggers for sure. I have had three. Two have always wanted to sit next to you and one always wants to lay on you. lol But they are sure barkers. they like to be heard. lol

• He Gets The Job Done

Blog Entries

SO excited for the Woody costume!

• Adventures with Duffy

Any sightings of a Woody Costume? Heres hoping. lol

• Wag More, Bark Less!

I'll be at Epcot tomorrow so I'll find out if Woody is there. Any sightings of the popcorn bucket or mugs? None at Epcot.

• Wag More, Bark Less!

No woody....No popcorn buckets....No mugs....No Duffy Ears!!! Come on Epcot....

• Banned User

For Disneyland(and I'm sure WDW also) we usually get the big, newer shipments on Thursdays so I would look this thurday!

• Felice Natale!

It's so weird that in the US you just wonder all the time when or if new merchandise will be released - apparently even if it's actually part of your job to know. There are some things like that at TDR, of course, but big releases are planned and well advertised/marketed/supported. I don't think I would like the Disney park experience if it was so haphazard; the seasonal, rhythmic nature of the event calendar and merchandise release schedule is one of the things that immediately hooked me at TDR. And the website's updated info about merchandise in advance of release, with pricing and firm release dates helps build anticipation and excitement. I really cannot understand why this is not done in Anaheim and Orlando???

• Adventures with Duffy

My guess for why State side parks don't do release dates is because to many times they haven't been able to deliver for what ever reason. Guest get really upset when something is suppose to be released and it's not. Which I get.

I don't tend to follow the release dates in the states anymore. My shopping money mostly goes to TDS. So I could be wrong. I do know there was a huge deal about the halloween buckets. It's as if they didnt order enough. Guest would fine out about shipments through the social media web sites. Before DLR ever said a thing. They even had problems with the Halloween buckets, Mickeys ears fell off. A Micky with one ear doesn't work so well. lol so I'm guessing the Duffy bucket may need some time to make sure it's made well.

As a side note WDW tends to get items long before DLR does. Like the Dooney handbags. WDW has had a style for months now and DLR still doesn't have it. So there is unevenness between the state parks. They tend to favor WDW because it's bigger. Which is sad to me but that's life as they choose it to be.

• Wag More, Bark Less!

This isn't really merchandise but I thought that I would share it. I noticed that they are putting in the photo spots around Epcot World Showcase. They had a little spot in front of Japan to place your Duffy on this platform with a Duffy picture on it. So, far this is the only photo spot I noticed. But, they are supposed to have several of them in US, France, etc. Didn't have my camera with me so I will have to post pics later.

• Surfin the net with Duffy

yay finally updebrooke!

I stopped at Epcot tonight and ate at The Garden Grill, then headed to the Duffy store and found the buzz outfit. Of course it is hanging in Duffy's section of my walk in closet lol!

Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011
    We were sent over there with the message that only we would defend Disney quality.. We learnt quickly that the Japanese culture speaks to a level of quality that is hard to comprehend. They were all unbelievably skilled and willing to do the right thing.
    Craig Russell -Walt Disney Imagineering

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by updebrooke View Post
    This isn't really merchandise but I thought that I would share it. I noticed that they are putting in the photo spots around Epcot World Showcase. They had a little spot in front of Japan to place your Duffy on this platform with a Duffy picture on it. So, far this is the only photo spot I noticed. But, they are supposed to have several of them in US, France, etc. Didn't have my camera with me so I will have to post pics later.
    Oo! I hope they put them in Disney California Adventure soon. So many great photo spots.

• Wag More, Bark Less!

Woody is now here!!!! YEH YAH!!

• Adventures with Duffy

Is the Woody costume made as nicely as the Buzz Light Year costume? It looks like it has some good detail.

• Banned User

I so want that Woody costume.