Page 29 of 125 FirstFirst ... 19262728293031323979 ... LastLast

Re: New Duffy Merchandise

Aimster, that part about "If more flexibility with dates is needed and you are a previous WishLister, email me privately and we can talk," was directed right at you!

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

DOH! Ok I got your email. Will send a response.

What are the 10 tops?

The first magical release are back? odd I thought they were sold out.

Well, this new second magical release are adorable , I wish they could have given the option of choosing from both since the start, its a pity.

I don't like that the Duffy pants and the shoes on both bears are nearly identical except for the lack of buckle, and small diferences in color.

Anyways the outfits are wonderfull, it's a shame this is hard for people who are in a tight budget to get all 4.

As for sweet Duffy I wonder if they are going to re-release another version of an older costume like they did in this year wit the sweet sailor.

Quote Originally Posted by Sapphire-Light View Post
    What are the 10 tops?

The first magical release are back? odd I thought they were sold out.

Well, this new second magical release are adorable , I wish they could have given the option of choosing from both since the start, its a pity.

I don't like that the Duffy pants and the shoes on both bears are nearly identical except for the lack of buckle, and small diferences in color.

Anyways the outfits are wonderfull, it's a shame this is hard for people who are in a tight budget to get all 4.

As for sweet Duffy I wonder if they are going to re-release another version of an older costume like they did in this year wit the sweet sailor.
    I hope they don't do re-releases this year, but we'll see. As for the BM2 costumes, the pants are pretty much the same design but new smoother, silkier looking material. The shoes look more different with the shiny material and I personally prefer the first release, although BM2 looks more typically "Disney plush" and "Fantasia-esque" to me. It almost looks like the moon/stars/designs on the robe are actually embroidered rather than printed, in which case this immediately becomes a must-buy bargain. Definitely Duffy's robe is lined, and the lining is beautiful. I definitely want his, and I know I'll buy Shellie's just to have the set. Gonna be eating a lot of eggs and spaghetti until June...

---------- Post added 12-31-2011 at 01:42 AM ----------

Oops, almost forgot!

10 Magical Tops

Quote Originally Posted by DuffyDaisuki View Post
    I hope they don't do re-releases this year, but we'll see. As for the BM2 costumes, the pants are pretty much the same design but new smoother, silkier looking material. The shoes look more different with the shiny material and I personally prefer the first release, although BM2 looks more typically "Disney plush" and "Fantasia-esque" to me. It almost looks like the moon/stars/designs on the robe are actually embroidered rather than printed, in which case this immediately becomes a must-buy bargain. Definitely Duffy's robe is lined, and the lining is beautiful. I definitely want his, and I know I'll buy Shellie's just to have the set. Gonna be eating a lot of eggs and spaghetti until June...

---------- Post added 12-31-2011 at 01:42 AM ----------

Oops, almost forgot!

10 Magical Tops
    True, I would prefer if the shoes were yellow instead to make them look more apart than the 1first release.

This sets are beautiful the only problem right now is cash, so I'm waiting on more info on the sweet Duffy costumes, I don't think I can get both this second magical set and the sweet Duffy after paying a costly medical treatment.

So I just might only get the sweet Duffy instead of having two magician sets, mostly when I didn't got this years cafe set.

I saw the cafe ones in person this year when I went to WDW and was impressed.

Wow this was posted at the Duffy's facebook page, Wall Photos | Facebook hopefully if this outfit gets released this means the quality finally got improved it has a REAL zipper and paw prints.

Maybe this is why the previous outfits were on sale, so they can now release this new ones!!

• Munchings & Crunchings

Quote Originally Posted by Sapphire-Light View Post
    Wow this was posted at the Duffy's facebook page, Wall Photos | Facebook hopefully if this outfit gets released this means the quality finally got improved it has a REAL zipper and paw prints.

Maybe this is why the previous outfits were on sale, so they can now release this new ones!!
    Sadly, no. That snow suit is one of the designer costumes made for Duffy's Disneyland Paris debut. It's a one-of-a-kind, not sold in stores thing. We'll never see that produced. It's so cute though.

I found this wonderful new pin set that will be released in January. One of the pins features Duffy in front of the Mickey wheel. It is very cute and I cant wait for it to come out

Disneyland® Resort - Starter Set

http://smallcrazyworldafterall.blogspot.com/

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
    Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
    Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011

Very cute pin! I hope the Duffy pin will be sold separately because I just don't have the room for 8 pins though several others are cute too!

It is a Starter laynard kit so you do have to buy the whole set. The good part is if there is any pins you don't want you can always trade them for ones you do

http://smallcrazyworldafterall.blogspot.com/

• Future Indy Castmember

Disney has released a preview of new DCA Merch. Among them is a new outfit for Duffy:

The Art of Disney Parks

Check out the
    MICECHAT Duffy Forum

The world is a treasure trove of places.
    The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
    Indy Ride Count: 2211
    World of Color Count: 74

• Adventures with Duffy

Thanks for posting the link. Maybe the costume will grow on me, but my first thoughts is I don't like it. I know I won't be happy with the quality. I think something is missing. Just a shirt & hat? My not some cuts shorts, flip flops, a Duffy size camera and pop corn and maybe a Duffy size lanyard. Make Duff look like he's going to the park for a day!

D
    uffeteer
    Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics

Cute I like the hat mostly, I agree that he needs shorts or pants.

But actually what is bugging me the most is a typo in "Los Feliz Five & Dime"

If they are using "feliz" it's singular, example "ella es feliz" (she's happy) , but when it's plural it should be "felices" example "los niños son felices" (the children are happy)

So it the case above it should be "los felices five & dime", since they are talking about plural, since "los" means "the" in plural.

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

I need to see it close up before I can make a fair evaluation. From a distance it looks cute. And I have shorts/pants and sandals from my BAB mix & match pile that I can add to "plus" it.

Are we sure it's a costume for the 18" Duffy? OR Is this yet another 12" pre-dressed non-changeable Duffy? As mentioned earlier, must see up close before making final judgement. Thank goodness for BAB to plus Duffy.