Page 38 of 138 FirstFirst ... 132835363738394041486388 ... LastLast

• I love that tiny bear!

Re: New Duffy Merchandise

Quote Originally Posted by aimster View Post
    Oh and NEW (or new to me) promotion at the Character Warehouse outlet in Orlando. They have select 12" Duffys you can buy them at $9.99 each or 3 for $19.99! They have the Birthday one, WDW 40th. Valentine's, Graduation 2011, St. Patrick's Day & Easter.

I got myself the birthday one (he has a REALLY cute face) and a WDW 40th for my mom.
    Ack. You're killing me! For $9.99 (or $6.67 if you buy 3), I'd consider buying just for the WDW hoodie! (mostly because I never got a cool WDW souvenir, unless you count the adorable kitty folding fan I got at Epcot)

I do have some recollection of the birthday Duffies looking cuter too, though that could just be because you mentioned it just now. Or maybe it's the Disney Store website. He is pretty cute there, too.

• Banned User

Guernsey, Channel Islands, United Kingdom

Well, I just found out the DLP 20th Anniversary Duffy has sold out at every store that was carrying him.
    This item is now back in stock.

• Adventures with Duffy

eBay has a DLP Anniversary bear up for auction.

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewi...d=280887552039

D
    uffeteer
    Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics

Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
    Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011

• Banned User

Guernsey, Channel Islands, United Kingdom

I read somewhere can't remember now. Might have even been one of the Duffy Twitter fan sites but the Duffy Vinylmation is being released end of June.

Oh Yea i bought the 3 12" in Duffy's for $20. I got the valentines , birthday and 40th anniversary one. They also have the big Duffy like the huge one for $20 and it was originally $80 i believe. I so wanna buy the big Duffy. I saw it at the prime outlets in Orlando.

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Yeah the 28" Duffy was originally like $75 and now $19.99 at the outlets. Part of me is tempted to get another one.

Quote Originally Posted by Malin View Post
    the Duffy Vinylmation is being released end of June.
    Ooo! I never got into Vinylmation collecting (other than a 9" blank I plan to paint *someday*) but I will definitely get a Duffy one! Thanks for the heads-up.

I want the 28" Duffy but my mom says i already have to many stuffed animal in my room that I have no where to put him so I don't think she'll buy him for me

I might need to get another bookcase to display my Duffy stuff on because the one I have now is pretty much full.

The Disney Parks blog posted photos of the Mad Hatter & Peter Pan costumes coming out later this year!

Duffy the Disney Bear Celebrates Father

I absolutely HATE that Father's Day t-shirt though. That's worse than the Mother's Day shirt they did last month. WTH?

But the costumes.... WINNING! OMG They are so awesome! Disney FINALLY got something right with the US costumes. I hope the final versions are what we see here because I am VERY impressed. And look at the Peter pan one... tights, shoes and accessories! Yeah I will be buying BOTH of these for sure!

Name:  duh228973LARGE.jpeg
Views: 269
Size:  53.3 KBName:  popup.jpeg
Views: 268
Size:  53.4 KB I have put my Duffy with his Peter Pan costume along side the new Peter Pan Duffy costume that is.supposed to come out. I personally like the BAB one cause it looks more like Peter's costume. hat do you guys think?

• I love that tiny bear!

I really like the Peter Pan outfit! I can't say which I like better, the Disney or BAB one. I kind of prefer the fabric and definitely prefer the plain edging of Disney's, and I like that it doesn't have a picture of the character (I always hate when Halloween costumes have a picture of the character you're supposed to be dressed as; I think a good costume should speak for itself). But if the photo is accurate, the hat is the wrong color. I think the BAB shoes are nicer too, but Disney is not good with photos so it might look better in person. The Tink accessory is kind of cool.

Anyway, I'm not sure which outfit I like better. (But your Duffy is much cuter.) Thanks for the comparison!

I don't personally think the Mad Hatter outfit is any better than the Disney pirate costume. But I really like the looks of the pirate costume, so that's not a complaint so much as a "I don't see it as a step up from an older costume."

I actually don't hate the Father's Day shirt...it's certainly not high art but I thought it was playful, and I don't mind the Duffy logo (mostly because Duffy art is so cute!). Granted, the Mother's Day shirt had my expectations at basement-level.

I think Mad hatter costume looks son cheap!! come on Disney, you can do better, look Tokyo Disney costumes!

• Munchings & Crunchings

The Peter Pan costumes are about equal in my opinion. I have things I like and dislike about each. I just wish Disney would stop recreating what's already available at BAB. They did Buzz, and Woody, and now this one. I'm sure if ShellieMay were in the US, they would have done all the princess costumes too.

The Mad Hatter costume is a good idea, and I'm glad it's the "classic" version. I'm not crazy about the washed out colors, and the velour look to the coat (I don't like that about the Peter Pan shirt either). Still, it's at least cute.

I have seen Japanese fan creations that are leagues ahead of these designs though, especially the fan-made Mad Hatter costumes. They are very detailed.

---------- Post added 06-08-2012 at 10:00 AM ----------

Oh, and the less said about the Father's day shirt, the better...

• Minion

This is merely my personal opinion, but I kind if wish they would start doing more everyday clothes (with a Disney twist, of course) instead of just Halloween type costumes. But that's just me...I suppose my opinion really shouldn't count for much since I don't even own a 17" bear, hehe. But I thought I'd throw it out there anyway.

That being said, the Hatter and Pan costumes look to be an improvement over what they've been offering lately. As a Tinker Bell fan, I love the little pixie dust pouch accessory.