Page 57 of 144 FirstFirst ... 73247545556575859606782107 ... LastLast

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Re: New Duffy Merchandise

I got the PJs for Christmas, otherwise I probably would not have bought them myself.

• Munchings & Crunchings

I finally made the decision to get the tiny jeweled Duffy. And, now that he's here, he's not as crazy looking as he appeared online. Since he's so tiny, the details look better. Here are some pictures that his size and detail in natural light.

Here's Duffy next to it for size comparison. It's about as big as his nose!

• Adventures with Duffy

Oh he looks cute. There is a lot of detailing on him. More then I thought there was, judging by the photos we have seen before. Glad hrs found a happy home.

D
    uffeteer
    Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics

Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
    Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011

Gurgi, your pictures make him look a LOT better than he looks on the Disney website. Thanks for sharing!

I told you guys he's cuter in person!
    Luv Duffy & Shellie May

I don't know HOW we missed this!

Disney Store published this video on YouTube back in January:

What a great video, Aimster! I LOVE pop-up books. Too bad there isn't a Duffy book just like this one!

• Brrr... Winter

I particularly like the photos in the books. I think they add a nice touch.

They have the pop-up video in a couple other languages too. I found Spanish and I think French.

Stopped in to the Duffy shop at Epcot yesterday and found out we have a friend that works there! (DD also walked out with the last Mickey outfit they had. (birthday gift LOL) Duffy is sitting next to be on the couch dressed as Mickey

"Me" no be- won't let me edit

Hehe that's a cute little popup book advert for Duffy. I wish I could travel Europe with him!

I called my local Build a Bear to see if they will do store to store shipping. The sales girl said that she would get back to me as soon as possible (but maybe tomorrow) if they can do this. If so that means when we spot outfits that other stores don't carry we can post them here and people can get them shipping to their local Build a Bear.

• Call me Dr. Ninja Ghost

Quote Originally Posted by tenchikiss View Post
    I called my local Build a Bear to see if they will do store to store shipping. The sales girl said that she would get back to me as soon as possible (but maybe tomorrow) if they can do this. If so that means when we spot outfits that other stores don't carry we can post them here and people can get them shipping to their local Build a Bear.
    I like your thinking, tenchikiss. I don't know about store-to-store shipping, but I do know Build-a-Bear (BAB) stores can ship to residential addresses. The first step is to call the BAB store that has the desired item(s) and confirm the total cost to have the desired item(s) shipped to a particular address. The total cost needs to include not only the subtotal for the desired item(s), but also taxes, shipping, and any other billable charges. The second step is to purchase a BAB email gift card that sufficiently covers the quoted total. BAB stores can't complete phone orders with credit cards, so a gift card is the only payment method possible. BAB advises a two (2) hour wait for email gift cards to arrive at their intended email addresses, but they usually arrive within an hour or an hour and a half. Once the email gift card arrives, the final step is to call the BAB store again and complete the transaction. That's it. I've done this before as the BAB store in my area, which always had stuff BAB.com didn't, closed recently.

Quote Originally Posted by ZTRinZler View Post
    I like your thinking, tenchikiss. I don't know about store-to-store shipping, but I do know Build-a-Bear (BAB) stores can ship to residential addresses. The first step is to call the BAB store that has the desired item(s) and confirm the total cost to have the desired item(s) shipped to a particular address. The total cost needs to include not only the subtotal for the desired item(s), but also taxes, shipping, and any other billable charges. The second step is to purchase a BAB email gift card that sufficiently covers the quoted total. BAB stores can't complete phone orders with credit cards, so a gift card is the only payment method possible. BAB advises a two (2) hour wait for email gift cards to arrive at their intended email addresses, but they usually arrive within an hour or an hour and a half. Once the email gift card arrives, the final step is to call the BAB store again and complete the transaction. That's it. I've done this before as the BAB store in my area, which always had stuff BAB.com didn't, closed recently.
    I got a call back from build a bear and they say that they do not ship store to store. Sad news but good to know.

But your method ZTRinZler is even better! So simple too! I called up Downtown Disney in CA and they said they have plenty of Queen of Hearts (because I think there might have been three of us at one point looking for it). As an example the QoH cost to ship to my house in Florida is going to be 26.95 including everything. But yeah I called the store and they told me the total. Just waiting on my e-certificate to go through to call them back. So simple! And it takes away asking someone to set aside their money to do a run for someone else. Such a great piece of information ZTRinZler. Thank you so much! Sorry to hear about your store closing down near you though. At least we have another method of getting our Duffy goods yes?