Page 59 of 125 FirstFirst ... 9495657585960616269109 ... LastLast

• Pals: Bart and Duffy

Re: New Duffy Merchandise

I took my Girl Scout troop to BAB for a party. It was a weeknight, so not many people were in the store other than our group. The girls loved it. I loved it. It was a great time. THEN, on Saturday night, we went to do some shopping for Thin Mint (because my daughter actually missed the party) and Duffy. The place was a zoo. Not only was it Saturday night at the mall, but there were parties. Yes, I grumbled about the children and the parties, but I now understand.
    On the bright side, I did score a bunch of gift cards at 1/2 off and Duffy got his spiffy suit and cowboy duds.

oh, follow-up to MLP: new episodes on Netflix.

• Munchings & Crunchings

You mean episodes from season 3, right? They haven't begun season 4 yet, and season 3 officially ended with the special princess episode a few weeks ago.

yes, season 3.

• Minion

Season 3 on Netflix already?? Wow, I wish other shows would get the latest seasons put up that quickly.

The husband took me on a date today which included going to the Disney Store and Build a Bear. Sad news at Disney as Duffy is in the back of our store now. He has his own section but is on the wall instead of a stand alone display. There is a sign but it just looks tucked away.

At Build a Bear (after I made a Hello Kitty woohoo) I noticed they had Build a Dino clothes and about 4 animals to make. They had their own display and everything. I asked the sales associate when they arrived in the store and she said about a week ago. I know build a dinos are fewer than build a bears so I thought I pass on that info in case someone is looking for dino specific clothes.

*They also had the my little pony plushies behind the counter too to get ready for the big day*

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

They have a Build A Dino in the shop in the T-Rex restaurant at Downtown Disney at WDW. They got some cute stuff there, but I don't want dinosaurs on everything. I did get Duffy some awesomely tacky plaid pants/shorts there a year or 2 ago. They actually look great with his plain red t-shirts or even a white t-shirt (the red looks better though).

OOOO can you post pics of the plaid pants? DD is a huge plaid fan and I may be able to bribe her into Build a Dino if she knows there may be plaid LOL

Quote Originally Posted by mmommie View Post
    OOOO can you post pics of the plaid pants? DD is a huge plaid fan and I may be able to bribe her into Build a Dino if she knows there may be plaid LOL
    Had to dig, but here are a couple photos:

So you can see the back:

Perfect! Bear butt plaid in front of her favorite hotel. Can't wait to show dd. Thank you Aimster!!!!

Question Re: New Duffy Merchandise

That one of the two of them from behind is just CLASSIC, Aimster!

By the way, are there lots of MLP:FIM fans here? Just curious if there's a significant crossover trend I'm unaware of...^^

DuffyD, I think it is safe to say that there are some Bronies in this audience.

DuffyD: I LOVE PONIES! I was a huge fan as a kid, and am glad to have them back!
    Luv Duffy & Shellie May

I haven't had any interest in MLP since the early 80s. Sorry.

• I love that tiny bear!

I loved MLP when I was a kid! Many of the old MLP clothes they sold at Downtown Disney several years ago actually fit Magnet Duffy and Magnet Shellie May fairly well! This includes the skirts and glasses especially... Most are too girly for Magnet Duffy, though. The Tinkerbell dress (and the nearly-invisible purple shell necklace) were MLP clothes. If you look up "My Little Pony Disney" on eBay, there are quite a few lots of the clothes, though some are very very pricey. http://www.ebay.com/itm/My-Little-Po...item4853896153 is a steal for bear clothes, as the skirts should all fit (certainly the blue and Minnie skirts fit, and the Tinkerbell one). If I recall correctly, the ridiculously girly plastic mouse ears fit for photos if you're careful. I'm almost tempted to buy for the heart necklaces (?) that weren't available when I got mine.

I haven't watched the new My Little Pony series...the drawings are super-cute but I just don't need MORE things to watch on the Internet. If it were on local TV (I don't get cable or have Netflix) in prime time, I'd watch, but I don't need cute videos monopolizing my not-so-big monitor.

(Unless they're Duffy videos. )

Eeee-va, I love the picture of the two of them holding hands while contemplating the yummy-looking pecan pie.

Based on an old MLP video I watched the other day (first viewing of old material), the new stuff is better. IMO.

Sooooo, what do we do while we wait for HY30 to start? I'm sure DuffyD is taking a well deserved break. I'm very excited for all my new things.