Page 61 of 128 FirstFirst ... 113651585960616263647186111 ... LastLast

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Re: New Duffy Merchandise

Quote Originally Posted by Ilovegreataur View Post
    When I was at BAB last night, I picked up a pair of silk panties ($3.50). I put them on Puppet Shellie May. They fit perfectly. They may be able to be squeezed onto larger bears; however, if you have an 8" bear and want panties, they are a great fit. Unfortunately, silk panties with a flower aren't quite appropriate for boy bears.
    The undies fit perfect on my 17" Shellie May. they'd be WAY too big on the 8" Duffy. The boxers they make for boy bears fit good on the 12" bears though. My mom got some camo ones for her 12" Duffy and uses them as shorts on him.

• Minion

Hmm, that's interesting that you say the underwear fit an 8". I have a pair of BaB panties I found at Goodwill, and while they aren't the silk ones, they are pretty big on Duffette, who is 12". I don't know, as I don't really look at underwear at BaB, but maybe they come in different sizes.

On another humorous note, I got a boy bear from Goodwill because he had a cute BaB outfit on, and he just happened to have a pair of BaB "tighty whities" on underneath, so I thought I'd try them on Lil D just for the heck of it. OMG, they look hilarious on him. He'd be so embarrassed if I showed anyone, though.

• Pals: Bart and Duffy

Maybe the 8" bears and the puppets have different shaped behinds.
    I guess they must since a hand/arm goes in there.

Quote Originally Posted by Diznygrl View Post
    HI don't really look at underwear at BaB, but maybe they come in different sizes.
    They don't. They're like reg BAB clothes... one size fits most. I have a few pairs of undies for Shellie May for her to wear under her skirts & dresses. I wish I had some navy blue ones to use as "spanky pants" under her U of M cheerleading outfit. I just use the white cotton undies instead.

Do you think the new mickey outfit with Pluto is available in downtown disney? My parents are detouring through downtown disney from Fort Myers on their way back to Canada to hopefully get this outfit and Mad hatter for my ds and his duffy...

Quote Originally Posted by Cdnmom View Post
    Do you think the new mickey outfit with Pluto is available in downtown disney? My parents are detouring through downtown disney from Fort Myers on their way back to Canada to hopefully get this outfit and Mad hatter for my ds and his duffy...
    It might be. My parents found the jammies set and the Peter Pan costume there. Have your parents check both Once Upon a Toy and World of Disney.

• I love that tiny bear!

The Mickey outfit was available in World of Disney in Anaheim's Downtown Disney a few weeks ago, so hopefully it's in Florida's too.

We just stopped into Downtown Disney the other day and saw the Mad Hatter set but not the Mickey outfit. That outfit seems to come and go in stock rather often. One Saturday recently the shop at Epcot had none. The next week I bought the one they had in stock.

On a side note the outlet near Downtown Disney has the "First Trip to California" tee and hat for $4.99.

• Faith Trust & Shellie May

Do you know how long the first trip will be there for ill be in Disneyland for the first time this November and me and duffy need it also is there an adult version

Skittlesfirehawk,
    what exactly are you asking? Not to sound rude, but without punctuation and grammatical structure, your post is confusing.

If you are referencing the First Trip to California tee, since it is in an outlet, you may not likely find it for that price; however, I would think that the shirt would be consistently available.
    ILG
    Last edited by Ilovegreataur; 04-08-2013 at 08:47 AM. Reason: clarification

• Faith Trust & Shellie May

Sorry I'm on my phone.Do you know how long they will have the "first trip to California" duffy outfits available for?Im going to Disneyland in November of this year and want to make sure I get one.Do they have adult "first trip to California"shirts to match duffy?

There are several on the forum who frequent Disneyland and DCA. Hopefully one of them can answer.

Not sure it you were asking about the Going to California tees being available at the outlets. But I can tell you I bought the California set (for Duffy) this weekend at the Orlando Outlet. I do know the St Augustine outlet has them as well. You can also find them on Ebay.

• I love that tiny bear!

I'm not SURE if I saw the California/DCA shirt in Downtown Disney in Anaheim or not in March--I don't remember. If they're at the outlets, they might be clearing them out. I actually didn't check Duffy's store in DCA that trip.

Ok... so last night on the Duffy fan page I run on Facebook, a fellow MCer (don't know her username here, just her real name) alerted me to this:

They found it at their local Disney Store & a CM said it came out last week. How cute is this?? I checked my local Disney Store today but they didn't have it. And it seems every time I visit there, the Duffy display is moved. I'll check my next closest Disney Store tomorrow to see if they have it. I've been wanting a train engineer costume for Duffy for awhile and this one looks pretty nice. No idea how much it is, but I'm guessing around $20.