Page 65 of 136 FirstFirst ... 154055626364656667687590115 ... LastLast

• Tokyo Disney is life!

Re: New Duffy Merchandise

New from Disneyland Paris, Duffy clothing collection for babies and young children.

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

I want ADULT SIZES!!!!

• I love that tiny bear!

Quote Originally Posted by aimster View Post
    I want ADULT SIZES!!!!
    Agree! Those tops are really cute, but they're knocking Duffy into an even lower age bracket than the US seems to be aiming for.

Just a basic unisex ADULT T-shirt, maybe like the striped one at Disneyland Paris, would be amazing. Of course I wouldn't say 'no' to anything cooler than that, but I'd spend a disproportionate amount of money to get one Duffy T-shirt. (I would've bought the TDS one but it was too pricey for me, and I actually like thicker T-shirts--if there were options, I'd pick a men's over a women's--and I was afraid the Japan one might be that really thin, fashionable material.)

Just and update: The Engineer outfit is now at the Florida Mall Disney Store! Got ours today!
    Luv Duffy & Shellie May

Quote Originally Posted by Naelyan View Post
    Just and update: The Engineer outfit is now at the Florida Mall Disney Store! Got ours today!
    OOOH headed there this week

Quote Originally Posted by Naelyan View Post
    Woohoo! Sakuraskiies and I will be there next Sunday. Thanks for the info. When I called the Avenues Mall yesterday the woman was like...oh I think that might be a park exclusive...

I was at Epcot today and NONE of the shops I visited had the train engineer outfit. They all had the usual suspects (sailor, aviator, sorcerer, pirate, Mouseketeer, Jedi, Buzz, Woody, Cars, etc.). The engineer HAS to be a store exclusive.

I was at Epcot today and NONE of the shops I visited had the train engineer outfit. They all had the usual suspects (sailor, aviator, sorcerer, pirate, Mouseketeer, Jedi, Buzz, Woody, Cars, etc.). The engineer HAS to be a store exclusive.
    I wish that people would just say Oh we don't have it and Oh I don't know. Why add in information just because you don't know? It really isn't saving face when the other person knows more than you. When I shop there all the ladies SEEM nice just very, very uninformed.

We were there yesterday and asked at the Duffy shop- they had no clue what I was talking about. I have to agree-it seems as though the train set is a DS item.

Quote Originally Posted by tenchikiss View Post
    I wish that people would just say Oh we don't have it and Oh I don't know. Why add in information just because you don't know? It really isn't saving face when the other person knows more than you. When I shop there all the ladies SEEM nice just very, very uninformed.
    Do you mean at the Duffy shop? 90% of the CM's in there have very little info on Duffy. There is a manager who adores Duffy and asks all the time for more Duffy. But the rest of the Cm's........ one argued with me about Duffy outfits. He kept insisting Duffy never had a Chinese set

Quote Originally Posted by mmommie View Post
    Do you mean at the Duffy shop? 90% of the CM's in there have very little info on Duffy. There is a manager who adores Duffy and asks all the time for more Duffy. But the rest of the Cm's........ one argued with me about Duffy outfits. He kept insisting Duffy never had a Chinese set
    I was talking about my local Disney Store. One of the employees thought I had bought Duffy at Build a Bear. But that doesn't surprise me that most CMs at DisneyWorld/Land are clueless about Duffy. He isn't as well known as most Disney Classic characters. But how can they push a product they don't know about? That is part of Duffy's fail in the United States. They really need to place people in positions where they are knowledge about it. I mean I wouldn't hire me for the the Tea shop in Downtown Disney, I don't like tea!

I was talking about my local Disney Store. One of the employees thought I had bought Duffy at Build a Bear. But that doesn't surprise me that most CMs at DisneyWorld/Land are clueless about Duffy. He isn't as well known as most Disney Classic characters. But how can they push a product they don't know about? That is part of Duffy's fail in the United States. They really need to place people in positions where they are knowledge about it. I mean I wouldn't hire me for the the Tea shop in Downtown Disney, I don't like tea!
    Yes, I get what you are saying. Oddly enough the worker in T-rex recognized Duffy as Duffy LOL. A couple of greeters at beach club also recognized him.

• 10 days to go!

Quote Originally Posted by mmommie View Post
    But the rest of the Cm's........ one argued with me about Duffy outfits. He kept insisting Duffy never had a Chinese set
    Well I KNOW that to not be true! The Duffster has a Chinese set. I bought it from eBay. He sometimes uses it as his PJs.

And... since it is Monday, I'll have to contact the not-so-local Disney store to inquire about the engineer outfit.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilovegreataur View Post
    Well I KNOW that to not be true! The Duffster has a Chinese set. I bought it from eBay. He sometimes uses it as his PJs.

And... since it is Monday, I'll have to contact the not-so-local Disney store to inquire about the engineer outfit.

my daughter has them too and Duffy wears them for Chinese New Year .

CM's are notorious for providing false information. Some are just misinformed... others make up false info on purpose.

All the CM's I've encountered at WDW all knew who Duffy is and many have stopped me to ask where I got whatever outfit he was wearing that day. Yesterday he got several compliments on his new fedora. Most CMs seem to go nuts over his shoes, which I find quite amusing.