Page 67 of 131 FirstFirst ... 174257646566676869707792117 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 1953

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Re: New Duffy Merchandise

It's/He's available as of now. They probably made it/him available starting this week/today (April 22). Sorry you missed it/him.

(sorry for all the "it/he" but since we don't know if it's a 12" bear or a costume, I'm including both)

• Faith Trust & Shellie May

He is available as a 12 inch bear.Sorry i was only thinking back to costumes.I love this much better than the current sailor outfit.

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Ahhh it's a 12" bear. That solves the mystery as the Duffy FB page did not specify.

EDIT: Just looked at their page again and they finally specified it's a 12" bear. You'd think they'd tell you the first time to avoid confusion and questions, you know?

• Munchings & Crunchings

Why do they keep doing this? If they could at least offer the 17" costume along with the 12" bear, it would make much more sense. It's just so dumb to keep releasing dressed bears. It makes Duffy just a thing to collect.

Really mad that they are selling so many pre-dressed bears and very little of clothes for the 17" bear. So we are just supposed to accept Disney costumes or nothing at all for this cute bear? *sigh* What's the point of marketing so many Duffy sizes when they can't even seem to make clothes for the 17" bear? They should have used that money towards outfits. Not more and more pre-dressed bears.

Going to have to agree here.. I dont understand the 12" dressed bear craze.. I dont want a million duffy bears. I want my one special traveling companion (and his other assorted friends) part of his charm is changing his clothes to match the adventure.

• Adventures with Duffy

Of course it has to be the 12" bear.

i knew someone who worked in merchandising at DL and I was told US guest are more likely to buy predressed dolls/bears over just buying the different clothing. I was shocked by this as that's not what I like to do and I know most here don't either. It's just one persons thoughts but I thought it was worth sharing with you all. It would be interesting to hear what Monte (sp?) has to say on predressed bears vs just the clothing.

D
    uffeteer
    Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics

Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
    Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011

• Pals: Bart and Duffy

My thoughts are along the line of what the CM said. Think about the masses. Disney caters to them, as the masses spend the money. Here is a child wanting a bear. Would the parent rather spend ~$20 for one pre-dressed bear or $30 for a naked bear and $20 for each outfit? I can tell you what I did...which is likely the same as all of you...but we are atypical.

Now, you ask, "Why don't they sell both the pre-dressed bear and the 17" outfit?"
    THAT is the question that should be asked of Monty Maldovan.

Quote Originally Posted by DuffyGuardian View Post
    Of course it has to be the 12" bear.

i knew someone who worked in merchandising at DL and I was told US guest are more likely to buy predressed dolls/bears over just buying the different clothing. I was shocked by this as that's not what I like to do and I know most here don't either. It's just one persons thoughts but I thought it was worth sharing with you all. It would be interesting to hear what Monte (sp?) has to say on predressed bears vs just the clothing.
    I hope no one tells me credit card that! I have been spending tons of clothes for the 17 in bears. I don't know the last time I bought a dressed 12 inch bear. But I do know they were on sale LOL

• Cast Member

I am actually very happy with the fact that it is a 12" pre-dressed Duffy Bear!
    I have two 17" ones, and they have enough outfits as it is.
    Their closet is almost bigger than mine!
    This 12" pre-dressed one gives me another opportunity to expand my Duffy/Shellie May Family.
    So I am stoked about it! This Cruise Line Duffy is coming my way, I get it in July!

But with the arrival of the Peter Pan outfit at Disneyland Paris, I am also going to expand my Duffy Outfit collection. So my Bears have nothing to worry about!
    Walter Elias Disney is and will always be my number one inspiration in life.

This might be a DUMB question but do they still sell the international outfits at Epcot? I ask because I was wondering why the Safari outfit was at the discount store when I thought it was considered one of the international outfits.

Quote Originally Posted by tenchikiss View Post
    This might be a DUMB question but do they still sell the international outfits at Epcot? I ask because I was wondering why the Safari outfit was at the discount store when I thought it was considered one of the international outfits.
    No-they have not had them for awhile.

• Pals: Bart and Duffy

tenchikiss,
    I got my chinese outfit on eBay. You may be able to find others too.
    ILG

Sad Tenchi is sad. Sakuraskiies and I need the Mexican one. XD Big walking dead fans. Guess Ebay it is. Why did they decide to do that? So all they have at Disney are the same old ones, Buzz, Mad Hater, ect?

Quote Originally Posted by tenchikiss View Post
    Sad Tenchi is sad. Sakuraskiies and I need the Mexican one. XD Big walking dead fans. Guess Ebay it is. Why did they decide to do that? So all they have at Disney are the same old ones, Buzz, Mad Hater, ect?
    I wish I knew- it is like one day the outfits were there and then they were gone. As of yesterday the shop in Epcot had a few Mad Hatter, Buzz, the sweater set, Sorcerer Mickey, Sailor set and the Mousekateer set.